Do you eat right?

Selivan

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2018
USSR
I decided to post this topic here, but not in the "Food and wine" section, since this topic concerns scientific issues, especially the number of calories and vitamins ..
-------------------------------------
To begin with, I ask you to guess the Country and the time when there was such a kitchen:

================================================== ===========
1. 7: 00-9: 00 Breakfast.
- any porridge, cooked on milk (an alternative - sausage with cabbage)
- bread, a piece of cheese, butter, egg
- coffee with milk
- nothing "fried"
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
2. Dinner 12:00 - 14:00
- Salad (vegetable for Vegarians) or meat
- the first dish is soup (this country knows how to make soups and its citizens believe that a person should eat soup every day)
- the second course: any meat, boiled, stewed, fried, any bird - chickens, ducks ... You can eat fish, but it's not accepted.
- garnish - pasta, porridge, boiled potatoes
- spices
- compote, juice
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --
After dinner - laid sleep
- in the 19th century - 2 hours
- in the 20 th century - 30 minutes
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --
3.Poldnik 15:00 - 15:30
- sweets: cakes, chocolate, sweets
- fruit
- milk
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
4. Supper 19:00 - 20:00
- a fish
- mashed potatoes
- spices, bread, sweet tea
5. Evening tea 22:00 - 23:00
- jam, a little biscuit
- sweet tea

===========================================================================
So:
1. What is the name of this country?
2. Is this food right?

7am count chocula or boo berry cereal. noon a couple bologna sandwich or taco bell. 8pm im going to use up venison instead of ground beef in hamburger helper. 930 pm gummi worms. 1030 micro pop corn 12 am count chocula cereal.

• Banned
7am count chocula or boo berry cereal. noon a couple bologna sandwich or taco bell. 8pm im going to use up venison instead of ground beef in hamburger helper. 930 pm gummi worms. 1030 micro pop corn 12 am count chocula cereal.
It sounds delicious, but it's completely incomprehensible

upload_2018-2-3_9-41-11.jpeg

Russian saying:

This is not Russian or Ukrainian cuisine.
This kitchen was invented in the 30s by Mikoyan.
I know that you understood me
:bye1:

This is Soviet cuisine. It was used from 1955 to 2000. The diet is the same, with small changes for kindergartens, schools, hospitals, the army .. Public canteens had a richer diet. By the way, the dream after lunch - 2 hours was preserved in modern hospitals and kindergartens.

• Banned
This is Soviet cuisine. It was used from 1955 to 2000. The diet is the same, with small changes for kindergartens, schools, hospitals, the army .. Public canteens had a richer diet. By the way, the dream after lunch - 2 hours was preserved in modern hospitals and kindergartens.

I met for the last time in 2001 ...

What?

Are you saying you died in 2001on the Kursk?
I heard that some country blew up its two skyscrapers, and then declared some Osama to be guilty ... Then they searched for it for a long time and made the whole world laugh, that they allegedly liquidated it. Neither photogrophy nor a corpse was shown.

I heard that some country blew up its two skyscrapers, and then declared some Osama to be guilty ... Then they searched for it for a long time and made the whole world laugh, that they allegedly liquidated it. Neither photogrophy nor a corpse was shown.
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...........................

I decided to post this topic here, but not in the "Food and wine" section, since this topic concerns scientific issues, especially the number of calories and vitamins ..
-------------------------------------
To begin with, I ask you to guess the Country and the time when there was such a kitchen:

================================================== ===========
1. 7: 00-9: 00 Breakfast.
- any porridge, cooked on milk (an alternative - sausage with cabbage)
- bread, a piece of cheese, butter, egg
- coffee with milk
- nothing "fried"
2. Dinner 12:00 - 14:00
- Salad (vegetable for Vegarians) or meat
- the first dish is soup (this country knows how to make soups and its citizens believe that a person should eat soup every day)
- the second course: any meat, boiled, stewed, fried, any bird - chickens, ducks ... You can eat fish, but it's not accepted.
- garnish - pasta, porridge, boiled potatoes
- spices
- compote, juice
After dinner - laid sleep
- in the 19th century - 2 hours
- in the 20 th century - 30 minutes
3.Poldnik 15:00 - 15:30
- sweets: cakes, chocolate, sweets
- fruit
- milk
4. Supper 19:00 - 20:00
- a fish
- mashed potatoes
- spices, bread, sweet tea
5. Evening tea 22:00 - 23:00
- jam, a little biscuit
- sweet tea

===========================================================================
So:
1. What is the name of this country?
2. Is this food right?
Hell no. I eat too much beef and pork, not enough vegetables, too much coffee. Just as my grandparents did. And it killed them at the young age of their mid-90's.

Hell no. I eat too much beef and pork, not enough vegetables, too much coffee. Just as my grandparents did. And it killed them at the young age of their mid-90's.
You forgot to mention the fungi in your diet. Hallucinogens

This proves nothing
My grandfather on the paternal side smoked all his life and liked to drink strong alcohol. He died 92 years.
My maternal grandfather never smoked and drank light wines very rarely. He died 76 years.
They ate about the same way as all citizens of the USSR.

By the way, both grandfathers fought in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945 and were seriously wounded
And the grandmother on the paternal line - also
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
You are talking about individual cases that depend, most likely, on genes
I gave you the same example
====================================================================
But the theme of the branch serves a large number of people

I've eaten nothing but bacon and poutine for the past 30 years.

Every single meal - breakfast, lunch and dinner. It's bacon and poutine 24/7.

Vegetables are for sissies and losers.

I run a marathon every month, sometimes twice a month.

Forum List

Back