• What?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Those of you that know the history of this Republic already know the answer to this...but I want to hear from the so-called 'low info voter' (YOU know who you are)...

Do we elect our representatives to represent our interests...protect our liberties...OR do we elect them to follow their pecuniary interests and run our lives for us?

POLL follows.

Those of you that know the history of this Republic already know the answer to this...but I want to hear from the so-called 'low info voter' (YOU know who you are)...

Do we elect our representatives to represent our interests...protect our liberties...OR do we elect them to follow their pecuniary interests and run our lives for us?

POLL follows.
Not so.

POLL follows.

Is this a trick question? :D

POLL follows.

Straight forward. Protect liberty, or run our lives?

POLL follows.

Straight forward. Protect liberty, or run our lives?

Well then... I say run our lives.

POLL follows.
Not so.
I get it...but let it run it's course...

POLL follows.
You're gonna have to ask the liberals directly because they're too stupid to know who they are.

POLL follows.
You're gonna have to ask the liberals directly because they're too stupid to know who they are.
Maybe...but don't give up the ship just yet.

POLL follows.
Not so.
:clap2:
:thup:

Forum List

Back