Silhouette Leaving USMB

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Well, a day many of you hoped for and some of you didn't has come. I have to retire blogging in the foxhole. While I've been managing for over a decade devoting hours of daily spare time to the pet cause of preserving traditional marriage, getting by; though my age, health and circumstances are catching up with me. It would take too long to describe the steady influx of just plain old bad luck that has accompanied my efforts here and other sites while doing this project. Goddess Ashtara would be proud. It is as if a curse has been placed on my daily life.

I'm in my 50s and my body is losing the struggle. Stress is the main culprit. My father died recently as the culmination of the worsening luck. It wasn't that he died, but rather how he died. I'm dealing with depression on top of also facing losing the little family farm we have, as a financial demon nips at my heels as well.

I will be hosting a resource forum where from time to time I will be posting updates on articles relating to the "Gay Agenda" as I've liked to call it over the years. My brief bio, inspiration for my work and links to the forum can be found here: HOME Inspired by the support given to different folks standing up unapologetically for what they believe in this debate, I've included a link to show your appreciation for my work over the years. A donation of any amount you can afford, or even more importantly, your prayers & well-wishing would be much appreciated to counteract what really does feel like a curse.

I'd like to give a special thanks to USMB. And I encourage you to show them your appreciation also. After being booted from nearly every political website of mention on the internet for cordially debating this topic, USMB has maintained a stance of stalwart defense of free speech and allowed me to stay. They didn't have to. This is a VERY RARE thing on the internet ESPECIALLY where this topic is concerned. Thanks to USMB, this topic met in the arena of opposing opinions.

I did my part to keep it cordial, focused and on track at every obstacle crafted to keep that from happening from "various LGBT players" (you know who you are). And I think it was that focus, cordiality and urging of compassion, but not promotion, that inspired USMB to let me stay and talk to you all. I suggest that any of you thinking of filling the vacuum in my absence stick to the same guidelines. And remember, anyone spewing hate and vitrole towards LGBT individuals (not their cause itself) is almost certainly someone who is role-playing from the left.

I will be making cameos now and then at my resource forum as energy allows, but as they say, I have to get my personal affairs in order. Thanks and as always, keep it clean and honest and your effort will really matter. I cannot do this alone.
Silhouette

Be well, but I can't say as I'll miss your constant homophobia, as I won't. See you in June when the SC rules my way.

And depression, we have good drugs for that and they work. Use them, if not yourself then for those around you.

Last edited:
Well, a day many of you hoped for and some of you didn't has come. I have to retire blogging in the foxhole. While I've been managing for over a decade devoting hours of daily spare time to the pet cause of preserving traditional marriage, getting by; though my age, health and circumstances are catching up with me. It would take too long to describe the steady influx of just plain old bad luck that has accompanied my efforts here and other sites while doing this project. Goddess Ashtara would be proud. It is as if a curse has been placed on my daily life.

I'm in my 50s and my body is losing the struggle. Stress is the main culprit. My father died recently as the culmination of the worsening luck. It wasn't that he died, but rather how he died. I'm dealing with depression on top of also facing losing the little family farm we have, as a financial demon nips at my heels as well.

I will be hosting a resource forum where from time to time I will be posting updates on articles relating to the "Gay Agenda" as I've liked to call it over the years. My brief bio, inspiration for my work and links to the forum can be found here: HOME Inspired by the support given to different folks standing up unapologetically for what they believe in this debate, I've included a link to show your appreciation for my work over the years. A donation of any amount you can afford, or even more importantly, your prayers & well-wishing would be much appreciated to counteract what really does feel like a curse.

I'd like to give a special thanks to USMB. And I encourage you to show them your appreciation also. After being booted from nearly every political website of mention on the internet for cordially debating this topic, USMB has maintained a stance of stalwart defense of free speech and allowed me to stay. They didn't have to. This is a VERY RARE thing on the internet ESPECIALLY where this topic is concerned. Thanks to USMB, this topic met in the arena of opposing opinions.

I did my part to keep it cordial, focused and on track at every obstacle crafted to keep that from happening from "various LGBT players" (you know who you are). And I think it was that focus, cordiality and urging of compassion, but not promotion, that inspired USMB to let me stay and talk to you all. I suggest that any of you thinking of filling the vacuum in my absence stick to the same guidelines. And remember, anyone spewing hate and vitrole towards LGBT individuals (not their cause itself) is almost certainly someone who is role-playing from the left.

I will be making cameos now and then at my resource forum as energy allows, but as they say, I have to get my personal affairs in order. Thanks and as always, keep it clean and honest and your effort will really matter. I cannot do this alone.
Silhouette

Sorry to hear about your dad and sad to see you leaving. You and I don't agree on much, but I've enjoyed debating with you. And if you ever change your mind or stress levels are reduced, I've got a great big hug waiting for you when you come back.

Silhouette

Sympathies and best wishes in your path. Good on ya for standing up to address it.
Agreed on your comments about this site. It is an open forum in the true spirit of Liberalism.

Peace and Blessings.

In very new here but I understand your situation. Depressions hurt.
Eat healthy food, sleep well, avoid alcohol, maintain regular daily routine, exercise regularly to help you fight depressions. Hopefully this help.
Take care and may god be with you.

Silhouette

I'm sorry to hear that you are going through a difficult time right now, Silhouette. I'm going to be praying for you about these specific issues you mentioned and we shall see what the LORD will do about this. Do not be discouraged. If you were not coming under attack you'd have every reason to question whether or not your work is effective. Obviously it is.

One thing I would advise for anyone (not only you but anyone) coming under attack from Satan - is to plead the Blood of Jesus Christ over yourselves each day - over your home, your possessions, your finances, find the Bible promises that are given to the Believer by Jesus Christ and declare them over your life. Believe the Word of God and stand on the Word of God. Read Ephesians Chapter 6 and put on the whole armor of God. Gurnall's book the Christian in Complete Armour is an excellent daily reading for the Believer to increase faith and trust in God.

I'd also get some anointing oil and anoint your house with oil pleading the Blood of Jesus over each window / door / opening / including any fireplace / air vent over a stove - any opening to the house I would anoint with oil and plead the Blood of Jesus Christ. Another weapon is praise music - play praise music in your home that lifts up the name of Jesus and play it continually. Sing worship songs to the LORD. God inhabits the praises of His people and when God comes in? The devil flees!

There is a scripture which tells us, Submit yourselves to God, resist the devil and he will flee. Jesus Christ is far more powerful than Satan. Satan is a defeated foe because Jesus Christ defeated him at the cross over 2,000 years ago. In Christ we have the victory and we also have authority over all the power of the enemy. Read your bible and look up Luke 10:19. Also see Luke 10:20. Is your name written in the Lamb's book of Life? Then this promise is yours. Also read Romans 10:9,10 and see that promise as yours to receive. Then receive it if you have not already.

My husband and I will be praying for your recovery, for your finances to be blessed and your home to be a place of peace and rest. God bless you and know that God loves you and His plans are to bless you and to give you a hope and a future. What you are presently going through will be used for your good and to the Glory of God because it will only serve to drive you into the arms of Jesus Christ. To God be all the Glory for the great plan he has for your life! I believe the LORD has great things in store for you, Silhouette.

Wish you luck, and hopefully you get your life more in order.

With depression there are a lot of remedies, for some people it is recreation activities like sport/music/creative writing, and for others hard work or companionship.

Though, in the short term some anti-depressants can help you get out of a dark place.

Have a good time off USMB, as it is just a forum of discussion and shouldn't interfere with the happiness and promise of your life.

Silhouette
Damn, girl, you are letting the gay agenda crowd win, lol.

Forum List

Back