Silent Bob too Fat for Plane

You know.........more motion active videogames should be made. And..........something important here......the more your blood flows via exercise, the more gets to your brain, and the better you are able to think.

It's not that America has a bunch of stupid kids, they're just sluggish from not having enough exercise.

You know.........more motion active videogames should be made. And..........something important here......the more your blood flows via exercise, the more gets to your brain, and the better you are able to think.

It's not that America has a bunch of stupid kids, they're just sluggish from not having enough exercise.

I concur....

It's not always that easy. Sometimes it's genetic, or hormonal, or just plain ignorance of knowing what is good and not good to eat. Trust me..........I was a Physical Fitness Coordinator for the Navy for 8 yearsr

I disagree with you in the main on this one. I think hormones and genetic disposition do play a part - in very very minor cases. The vast majority of people are overweight or obese because they don't exercise and eat crap food....

Consider income as well. Poor people eat cheaply, lots of starches and fatty meats, while rich people can afford fresh vegetables and lean meats.

That's terribly humiliating. There has to be a better way to do this like maybe making some larger seats for obese people and selling the tickets for a little more but not twice.

Highway robbery and disgusting treatment of their customers.

Have you ever sat next to a really fat person on a 5 hour flight? They take up half your seat and you are forced to sit all scrunched up.

Oh ya putting them in fat seats is much kinder. :doubt:

Not everyone is the same size. Whats wrong with the idea of making some seats bigger than others and selling them for a little more? Leg room is a big problems for some people who are tall, why not give them more leg room for a slightly larger fee? I'm both tall and chubby. I fit in the seat, but I scrunch up next to the window to try and make it easier on the person next to me, who is usually my husband. I was on one flight when the person in front of me put his seat back without telling me and hit my knee caps. It hurt like hell. I had to sit the rest of the flight with my legs to the sides of his seat. My brother says I should have screamed bloody murder and made them carry me off the plane, then maybe they'd give us more legroom.

I agree wholeheartedly. I'm not fat, but I am 6'5", and can't usually afford to fly first class - so unless I book my flights a full year in advance to get the front seats, I'm not even able to lower the tray table because of my knees being in the way.

Make big-people airline seats NOW!

Fat-Guy-on-Airplane.jpg

Yep. It's still okay to discriminate against someone because of their weight.

Bob is not being too silent at the moment. Now he is feining indignation at the fact SW did not call him fat. That's right, they didn't call him fat and he found that insulting. Hey stupid, you weigh too much. You ugly slob. Bucking for media whore czar? Sorry 0bama retains that title for himself.

Smith definitely made a couple of really good movies, that's for sure.

But when did the last one come out... like ten years ago?

What has he been doing since besides raiding the refrigerator?

Clerks 2 came out last year I think, maybe the year before.

As far as Scotty's idea? I'm all for it. Why? I weigh 140 lbs, and the average male is 185. I'd get 45 lbs worth of luggage that I should be able to carry along for free!

They can keep the discounts and rebates, I want equal weight to what I DON'T weigh to be allowed as luggage.

Clerks 2 came out last year I think, maybe the year before.

As far as Scotty's idea? I'm all for it. Why? I weigh 140 lbs, and the average male is 185. I'd get 45 lbs worth of luggage that I should be able to carry along for free!

They can keep the discounts and rebates, I want equal weight to what I DON'T weigh to be allowed as luggage.

Maybe they should price tickets on a 'per pound' basis. The bigger folks pay more, the lighter folks pay less.

You know........it would make things a lot better.

Besides, isn't that what the airlines tell us all the time, the reason that the charge for blankets and damn near everything else except for the airline seat, is because of the price of fuel.

Have some real pilots tell exactly how many gallons it takes to fly from here to there, divide by the number of passengers, and tell everyone that is their free weight limit.

They want more? They gotta pay per pound. That way, people like me (1 bag for 2 weeks), would be able to save a bit of money, and those that can't live without their own kitchen sink get to pay for the bullshit they're carrying.

You know........it would make things a lot better.

Besides, isn't that what the airlines tell us all the time, the reason that the charge for blankets and damn near everything else except for the airline seat, is because of the price of fuel.

Have some real pilots tell exactly how many gallons it takes to fly from here to there, divide by the number of passengers, and tell everyone that is their free weight limit.

They want more? They gotta pay per pound. That way, people like me (1 bag for 2 weeks), would be able to save a bit of money, and those that can't live without their own kitchen sink get to pay for the bullshit they're carrying.

Southwest does not charge for checked luggage or blankets or anything extra.

Forum List

Back