America's image overseas

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
r817097504.jpg

A carnival float representing U.S. President Barack Obama, with the words 'Obama as liberator' on his shirt, is pictured during the traditional Rose Monday carnival parade in the western German city of Duesseldorf February 15, 2010. The Rose Monday parades in Cologne, Mainz and Duesseldorf are the highlight of the German street

WTF

Well, I dont want liberals saying Obama saved Americas image overseas, seems they can see what our own liberals cannot.

Well, I dont want liberals saying Obama saved Americas image overseas, seems they can see what our own liberals cannot.

lol, you should look for the carnival "mottowagen" from bush times, and compare them to the obama mottowagen. that is, if you are actually interested and think that this is a parameter worthy of any consideration.

Last edited:

lol, you should look for the carnival "mottowagen" from bush times, and compare them to the obama mottowagen. that is, if you are actually interested and think that this is a parameter worthy of any consideration.

Bush was the hated cowboy never seen as anything else, Obama was the savior now a failed one.

the son of a bitch is even less popular here. looks like apologizing and kissin' the worlds ass back fired

Last edited:

Forum List

Back