Silence from the board’s Jews is Deafening.

Major advertisers on X announced the suspension of marketing on the social media platform on Friday, coming after Musk faced backlash for agreeing with a post on X that glorified a deeply rooted antisemitic conspiracy theory, calling the bigoted statement “actual truth.” The advertisers pausing ads on the platform included Disney, Warner Bros., Paramount, Sony, Lionsgate, Apple, and IBM.

And of course it’s not just rightwing hate speech – rightwing misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies are likewise allowed to flourish.

That's always been true ... just we don't worry about getting punched in the nose by commenting over the internet ...

An armed society is a polite society ...

The left claims Jews sometimes, but now abandons and trashes them as oppressors because Islam is higher on the leftist victimhood totem pole. We see this abandonment of the left applied to women as well when the trans issue comes into play. Suddenly women are expendable, and they have to shut up and sit in the corner.

However, Ethnic Jews are Democrats, Religious Jews are conservatives.

I don’t get why “Jews” who don’t follow the Jewish faith call themselves Jews.. It’s like “Christians” who don’t go to church.. that’s what ethnic Democrat “Jews” are.

Is it just me ... or is it cowardly to confront Jews on Saturday ... when we know Jews can't post on the internet ... fighting is work, not allowed on the Sabbath ...

You'd offer pork to a Muslim during the day during Ramadan ... with a beer ... wouldn't you? ...

That's always been true ... just we don't worry about getting punched in the nose by commenting over the internet ...

An armed society is a polite society ...
You should read your fallow rightists’ posts blaming Islam and Muslims for the October 7th attack, advancing lies about Hamas and innocent Palestinian civilians being ‘the same,’ and lies about innocent Palestinian civilians ‘supporting’ Hamas and ‘deserving’ of the death and destruction visited upon them.

Because Musk is a conservative; because Musk has allowed rightwing hate speech to flourish on X, rightwing hate speech conservatives support.

And when rightwing hate speech turns antisemitic, the hypocrisy of the right silences conservatives.

Who tasked you with being the Head Mullah in Charge of defining hate speech?

The left claims Jews sometimes, but now abandons and trashes them as oppressors because Islam is higher on the leftist victimhood totem pole. We see this abandonment of the left applied to women as well when the trans issue comes into play. Suddenly women are expendable, and they have to shut up and sit in the corner.

However, Ethnic Jews are Democrats, Religious Jews are conservatives.

I don’t get why “Jews” who don’t follow the Jewish faith call themselves Jews.. It’s like “Christians” who don’t go to church.. that’s what ethnic Democrat “Jews” are.
As if on cue – another rightist propagating lies.

In this case the lie that ‘the left’ has ‘abandoned’ Jews.

You should read your fallow rightists’ posts blaming Islam and Muslims for the October 7th attack, advancing lies about Hamas and innocent Palestinian civilians being ‘the same,’ and lies about innocent Palestinian civilians ‘supporting’ Hamas and ‘deserving’ of the death and destruction visited upon them.
How cute that you assign an entitlement to an Islamic terrorist franchise allowing them to mass slaughter without consequence.

OP swallowed the propaganda hard.

F_Ld93UbMAAj63u

^None of that is antisemitic. This thing is a slander campaign.

Not how slander works.

You would have to show they reasonably "knew" that wasn't antisemitic and maliciously tried ro cause harm. Opinions are not slander.

Elon Musk posted this:

View attachment 860335

Agreeing with the posters take on the behavior of what he calls “western Jews”. This happened in the last 96 hours.

Given the events in Gaza with the unwarranted, deliberate, and bloodthirsty HAMAS attack, this is a particularly sensitive time for Musk to be making this ridiculous assertion or at least agreeing with it.

What is more bizarre is that since the attack, the board’s Jews-- AzogtheDefiler and Lisa558 have been militant about their support of Israel--and rightly so. I, too, fully support Israel kicking the ever-loving shit out of HAMAS and anyone supporting them in Gaza. The situation in Gaza is 100% the fault of HAMAS.

But what I’m curious about is given that tweet above...and the posts below about Elon Musk.

Why aren’t you two (and others) calling for a boycott of Twitter/X?

Seems odd that given the passionate posts over the last few days and weeks, the cat has suddenly got your tongue on this front.
Elon Musk is an asshole!

Indirectly. Most of these far left policies are pushed by Jewish leaders whether they are politicians, corporate executives, "advocacy groups" like the ADL. That includes demanding the West let in millions of third worlders inside their borders, who then turn around and openly express hatred for Jews and Israel.
Thats fair...if you buy that the third worlders are actually doing that by and large. I’m sure in some cases they are.

Thats fair...if you buy that the third worlders are actually doing that by and large. I’m sure in some cases they are.

I certainly do not label all of them that way, but if you've seen the pro-Palestinian protests going on in western countries, they are huge, some of them in upwards of 100k people (London) and some have gotten violent (NYC). Furthermore, polling over the years has shown that a supermajority of Palestinians support terrorism against Israel and Jews.

There is a reason why the Arab nations don't want to take these people in. They have a history of destabilizing entire nations. They did it in Lebanon and Jordan.

Elon Musk posted this:

View attachment 860335

Agreeing with the posters take on the behavior of what he calls “western Jews”. This happened in the last 96 hours.

Given the events in Gaza with the unwarranted, deliberate, and bloodthirsty HAMAS attack, this is a particularly sensitive time for Musk to be making this ridiculous assertion or at least agreeing with it.

What is more bizarre is that since the attack, the board’s Jews-- AzogtheDefiler and Lisa558 have been militant about their support of Israel--and rightly so. I, too, fully support Israel kicking the ever-loving shit out of HAMAS and anyone supporting them in Gaza. The situation in Gaza is 100% the fault of HAMAS.

But what I’m curious about is given that tweet above...and the posts below about Elon Musk.

Why aren’t you two (and others) calling for a boycott of Twitter/X?

Seems odd that given the passionate posts over the last few days and weeks, the cat has suddenly got your tongue on this front.
He isn’t wrong. I have been saying on this board for years. The Jews, my people have voted Democrat overwhelmingly. The Democratic Party has labeled whites as having white privilege, racist, complicit, etc. and the Jews stood silent. The ADL overwhelmingly supported this rhetoric and BLM. Now they see the truth behind the Democratic Party and now want the support of the GOP? Tough ask. I have always stated this but because my idiot people here in the US overwhelmingly support the (D) this is where we are.

It’s very frustrating. I saw this from a mile away. I was on a spaces talk with Elon and Ben Shapiro. Elon isn’t antisemitic at all. He is very honest. The Jews in America stood with BLM, trans BS, open borders supporters, etc. Now they see the true colors of the left. Supporting terrorists. Students feel unsafe in American universities. My kids friends with Jewish last names getting harassed.

Shame on my people.

We scream at one another a lot on this board but this hits close to home. My people are despised all over the world for no reason sans bigotry.

I certainly do not label all of them that way, but if you've seen the pro-Palestinian protests going on in western countries, they are huge, some of them in upwards of 100k people (London) and some have gotten violent (NYC). Furthermore, polling over the years has shown that a supermajority of Palestinians support terrorism against Israel and Jews.

There is a reason why the Arab nations don't want to take these people in. They have a history of destabilizing entire nations. They did it in Lebanon and Jordan.
Thank you

Indirectly. Most of these far left policies are pushed by Jewish leaders whether they are politicians, corporate executives, "advocacy groups" like the ADL. That includes demanding the West let in millions of third worlders inside their borders, who then turn around and openly express hatred for Jews and Israel.
Yep

Forum List

Back