Signups for Official USMB Mafia Game #4

HOWEVER, if you created a category for GIRL SCOUTS & BROWNIES who poisoned the other members with nefarous cookies, I might reconsider.

That reminds me. The poisoner role is a neat one [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] You should add it into one of your games. It has the potential to really shake up some players analysis to have an extra person croak at sunset and it allows someone to kill from the grave.

Alright, so far we've got 7/13.

AyeCantSeeYou
RosieS
Shaitra
FA_Q2
CafeAuLait
ScarletRage
MeBelle60

You guys want in, too?
fingers_crossed.gif

[MENTION=8806]manifold[/MENTION]
[MENTION=854]Avatar4321[/MENTION]
[MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION]
[MENTION=34688]Grandma[/MENTION]
[MENTION=27986]R.D.[/MENTION]

Killing from the Dead Zone is freaking AWESOME!

Poison, poison, poison!

Regards from Rosie

You have to put the hit in before you die and then it can take effect after you are dead. Unfortunately you really do not get to order the hit from the dead zone, though I think that would be pretty awesome too. We should create such a role and call it the Rosiefier or something :D

However, I will note that your categories are painfully pedestrian.

Why not: Refugee South American Cannibals who kill off their opponents with Poisoned Darts?

Why not: Sun Tan Parlor Franchisees who burn their opponents to death in sun tan beds?

Why not: Certified Public Accountants who torture their opponents to death with recitations of the tax code and GAAP accounting standards?

^^^yes^^^

:rofl:

Killing from the Dead Zone is freaking AWESOME!

Poison, poison, poison!

Regards from Rosie

Yeah, there's definitely poison setups, too! Also there are games that have arsonists, mwahaha....

Next game I'd like to try the VERY simple and popular Fire and Ice Setup. If you guys want, we'll try them all! :smiliehug:

I know I said this earlier, but I am going to repeat myself and forgive me if I sound annoying.

If someone claims they will be V/LA can it be a rule where there is no reason stated at all.

"Everyone lies" comes to mind, some may use whatever situation as a ploy, this way if someone mentions it they wont be accused of attacking family.

Example, you said V/LA on the 10th but I saw you elsewhere playing. This way there will be no confusion at all.

Anyway that is all! :)

Alright, so far we've got 7/13.

AyeCantSeeYou
RosieS
Shaitra
FA_Q2
CafeAuLait
ScarletRage
MeBelle60

You guys want in, too?
fingers_crossed.gif

[MENTION=8806]manifold[/MENTION]
[MENTION=854]Avatar4321[/MENTION]
[MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION]
[MENTION=34688]Grandma[/MENTION]
[MENTION=27986]R.D.[/MENTION]

Okay, I'll play.

With V/LA, that's an almost impossible thing for a game mod to deal with. As Scum I can utilize that at times, or when I simply need a break from the game. I would rather players who go on V/LA not feel they have to give a reason. We're humans, and sometimes going on vacay is better than shooting your computer screen and lynching your monitor. :D

CaféAuLait;9462499 said:
I know I said this earlier, but I am going to repeat myself and forgive me if I sound annoying.

If someone claims they will be V/LA can it be a rule where there is no reason stated at all.

"Everyone lies" comes to mind, some may use whatever situation as a ploy, this way if someone mentions it they wont be accused of attacking family.

Example, you said V/LA on the 10th but I saw you elsewhere playing. This way there will be no confusion at all.

I think if a players is going to be gone, that's all they need to say V/LA, no need to mention family or reasons.....(that's what starts the drama).

CaféAuLait;9462499 said:

Right!! Except a person can post on V/LA like I already said a billion times. And experienced players have said they do too. This is not an area to go when attacking a person. Just leave it alone. Again, even the experienced people have said they don't touch this. Why? Because V/LA has to do with "real world" issues and whether or not someone posts while on it shouldn't matter.

CaféAuLait;9462499 said:

Right!! Except a person can post on V/LA like I already said a billion times. And experienced players have said they do too. This is not an area to go when attacking a person. Just leave it alone. Again, even the experienced people have said they don't touch this. Why? Because V/LA has to do with "real world" issues and whether or not someone posts while on it shouldn't matter.

I posted that some time ago.

Again, I was not attacking you.

I just mentioned you were still here and referred to your reason for believing you may have been playing the game. It was not meant as a personal attack in the least.

It is a tactic used by scum. I read Scum will sometimes post a bunch in the beginning then claim V/LA so they can sit back and watch. Drop a few things to cause drama, and keep a low profile. You happened to do just that. It just so happens it coincided with a real issue you were having.

It was not meant as an attack on you but an observation on my part while trying to sleuth out scum.

My post above should clear anything like that up again. This way other will not feel as if any reason being mentioned is a personal attack.

CaféAuLait;9462499 said:

I think if a players is going to be gone, that's all they need to say V/LA, no need to mention family or reasons.....(that's what starts the drama).

I agree 100%. Do not ever state why anywhere in the game thread or anywhere else on this forum. What is said in the game can and will be used against that player, whether or not they like it.

Forum List

Back