Signups for Official USMB Mafia Game #4

One more person and we can start getting this ready. I'd like to have this going by the time my mafiascum site game is over. Which could be within an hour.

Now this would be epid:

Ladies of the Kit Kat Klub vs. Mr. Temple's Swing Dance Class vs. Steampipe Fitters Local 139

Or this one:

Rodeo Clowns vs. Mary Kay Premier Club Directors vs. the Oakland CA DMV

13/13. That was fast. :D

AyeCantSeeYou
RosieS
Shaitra
FA_Q2
CafeAuLait
ScarletRage
MeBelle60
Grandma
Mertex
tn5421
manifold
R,D.

Alright, the shuttle's revving up, and this game is getting ready to begin. What I'd like is maybe one more potential Backup player besides Sameech, just in case life happens. You guys are about to get a dose of pure, classic Mafia. :D

I wonder who'll get lynched first.
hanging.gif

Okay, I'll be back in a little bit with the game thread and Role PMs. Be back soon. ;)

funny-gif-crazy-motorbike-costume-halloween.gif

lol I'm scrolling through channels and some guy gets arrested on Cops as I'm about to switch the channel, they announce he is being arrested for throwing a chicken leg at someone! No joke! Made me laugh since it was a role last game.

Yippie. It is the same group minus Sammech and Wolf.

lol. Less drama and hostile demands that they are completely correct and know all the scum players.

Let’s get this show on the road already - I am ready to lynch some scum. :badgrin:

I am sure that we would have won last game and I really want to win this one cleanly.

:lol:

I'm watching a good EpicMafia game right now and there's no whining.

Go figure.

Yippie. It is the same group minus Sammech and Wolf.

lol. Less drama and hostile demands that they are completely correct and know all the scum players.

Let’s get this show on the road already - I am ready to lynch some scum. :badgrin:

I am sure that we would have won last game and I really want to win this one cleanly.

So far that does not seem to be the case :muahaha:

Just won my first mafiascum site game. So aside from the game you guys killed me first round and the game three kerfuffle I haven't lost.

Forum List

Back