Zone1 Signature Poll

Do you opt to see people's signatures?

• No - they are too large and distracting

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Yes - they don't bother me... or... you can opt out of seeing sigs??!!

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Someone was taking about someone else's signature today, I was curious so I went in to preferences and chose to see signatures. It lasted maybe a full minute before I couldn't take it and chose again not to see them.
Too many people use 26 point colored type... even double spaced. It fills up the screen.
Just curious how many people actually see signatures at all.

Someone was taking about someone else's signature today, I was curious so I went in to preferences and chose to see signatures. It lasted maybe a full minute before I couldn't take it and chose again not to see them.
Too many people use 26 point colored type... even double spaced. It fills up the screen.
Is that why no one’s commented on mine?

I don't have them up. Maybe I should try it, just out of curiosity.

I like "Homo homini lupus est."

People love mine. We’ve even had new posters start threads just to talk about it.

DTMB still harasses me because of mine. He asked me to get rid of the "money shot" emoji I have and I declined. Since then the chicken shit cum dumpster has been a real fuckin karen.

Forum List

Back