Sign a waiver or else...

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
School administrators are acting more and more like the gestapos every day. I would not sign anything that degrades my rights as a parent. Parents have every right to oversee and object to what their children are being subjected to.

I guess i will find out about this next week as my teenage grand daughter will be doing her RCS here starting next week, while my daughter (her mother) works.

School administrators are acting more and more like the gestapos every day. I would not sign anything that degrades my rights as a parent. Parents have every right to oversee and object to what their children are being subjected to.

RWNJ area.

You dont find it strange that teachers want to hide what they're teaching our children?

RWNJ area.

You dont find it strange that teachers want to hide what they're teaching our children?
Yes I do.

When mine were in school we went round and round with some of them over their deeds and bullshit. So glad mine are fully grown and even most the grands are adults at this point.

RWNJ area.

He's a good SS Nazi. He approves of their curriculum of hate.

RWNJ area.

1. Adminstrators are not teachers
2. I don't know a single teacher who hides what they teach
3. Curricula are all public information for parents/guardians
4. I encourage parents to be informed with the material covered-everything is posted online for them to access at their convenience. I've taught thousands and thousands of students (literally) and I've had ZERO complaints about what I've taught

Perspective is important.

Forum List

Back