Sickening Cruelty: Libtalker Mocks Tornado Victims

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
Wonder where all the HUBBUB is regarding this assholes remarks.

Will Obama be having a press conference to let the victims know he is 'there for them'...?

Not likely, I mean Hell.... those are Bible thumpers, so who cares right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44hU4pVaV4g&feature=player_embedded]Sickening Cruelty: Libtalker Mocks Tornado Victims - YouTube[/ame]

“Their God, if this is the way they want to look at it, keeps smashing them into little greasespots on the pavement, in Alabama, in Mississippi, Arkansas, Georgia and Oklahoma, you know the bible belt..”
“where they ain’t gonna let no god damn science get in the way, it says in the bible blah blah blah,
so according to their way of thinking, y’know, God with his omnipotent thumb, and so far tonight, has smashed so far 20 people on highway 12, or whatever the hell highway they live next to..”

Will Obama be having a press conference to let the victims know he is 'there for them'...?

Sickening Cruelty: Libtalker Mocks Tornado Victims - YouTube

“Their God, if this is the way they want to look at it, keeps smashing them into little greasespots on the pavement, in Alabama, in Mississippi, Arkansas, Georgia and Oklahoma, you know the bible belt..”
“where they ain’t gonna let no god damn science get in the way, it says in the bible blah blah blah,
so according to their way of thinking, y’know, God with his omnipotent thumb, and so far tonight, has smashed so far 20 people on highway 12, or whatever the hell highway they live next to..”

They are WHITE Bible Thumpers and he doesn't want to piss off his base by pandering to the enemy.

Anyone on the left??? Knock knock...

Thoughts on this radio "personalities" comments??

Anyone on the left??? Knock knock...

Thoughts on this radio "personalities" comments??

Posted this almost an hour and a half ago and not one liberal to defend their guy
:eusa_eh:

Not sure if I should applaud them or call them hypocrites. I mean there really is no way to defend Mike Malloy's cruel comments.

This guy looks like a lunatic..

220px-Mike_Malloy.jpg

Michael Dennis Malloy (born July 1, 1942) is an American radio broadcaster from Atlanta, Georgia. Previously his show has been carried by WSB (AM) Atlanta, WLS (AM) Chicago, the I.E. America Radio Network, the Air America Radio network, Nova M Radio and the On Second Thought network. He is now self-syndicated. Politically, he describes himself as "a traditional Liberal Democrat doing his part to return the Democratic Party to its Liberal roots."

Mike Malloy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sickening Cruelty: Libtalker Mocks Tornado Victims - YouTube

Wonder when the Daily Kos will "pressure" this assholes advertisers?

Will anyone from the left be brave enough to demand an apology from that POS?

I wonder how many will demand that his sponsors stop supporting him?
I will. Anyone have this POS's employer's info?

Let's post it and get busy.

He looks like a church pastor asking for money on sunday

DONATE A MALLOY PODCAST | Mike Malloy Radio Show : Progressive Radio : Online Video Streaming : The Best In Nighttime Liberal Talk! M-F 9pm-12am.

https://www.mikemalloy.com/sponsor/

Beginning to wonder if he has any real sponsors
:confused:

Forum List

Back