Sick to death of the "change Washington" mantra.....change into what?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Listen, if both democrats and republicans are to do anything in this life, they have got to get rid of this game change mantra.....its getting old, sickening and stale. You can not change Washington, it is what it is....party politicians who bought and paid for by special interest money, who go to Washington to enhance their coffers and get a paycheck for doing it, plain and simple ..... You're not going to clean the swamp, change people's minds or do anything out of the ordinary spear of politics....but what you can do and nobody seems to get the message is PRODUCE RESULTS.

Regardless of a party's agenda, produce results. Listening to Ossof talk about wanting to go to Washington to "change" it, gave me one of those, here we go again moments....you guys have got to stop the bullshit talk. Can somebody simply say, I want to go to Washington to help push forward, the healthcare debate, I want to help do this, do that, but this change shit, has got to go. One person ran on change and is doing her best to keep it alive and that's Elizabeth Warren. She alone is allotted that word, the rest is there for a paycheck..both parties.

Hey Tiger, welcome to 2017! Glad you could make it. Did you know, that was part of why President Trump won? Have a MAGA day!

i just want government to protect the USA and its borders and not do anything else TRed !!

• Banned
Hey Tiger, welcome to 2017! Glad you could make it. Did you know, that was part of why President Trump won? Have a MAGA day!
LOLOLOLOL........first off, Trump got elected by Putin, secondly, the only change that bitch has brought Washington is mayham and confusion. Listen, one thing I refuse to do is engage a die hard Trump nut in any form of debate. Your brains are made of concrete and I don't have the time nor desire to chip away at it...have a nice day, fool

• Banned
i just want government to protect the USA and its borders and not do anything else TRed !!
Well, I want clean air, environment engagement, banks and wall street to be regulated and afordable healthcare to name a few..when I pay my taxes, I want results from the welfare whores who are getting it....starting in Washington and working itself down. Illegals aren't my issues, nigga's killing nigga's is.

LOLOLOLOL........first off, Trump got elected by Putin, secondly, the only change that bitch has brought Washington is mayham and confusion. Listen, one thing I refuse to do is engage a die hard Trump nut in any form of debate. Your brains are made of concrete and I don't have the time nor desire to chip away at it...have a nice day, fool

~Cringes~ Ohhhh and here I thought you might have been coming to your senses... ~shrug~

It's mayhem by the way. :)

Well, I want clean air, environment engagement, banks and wall street to be regulated and afordable healthcare to name a few..when I pay my taxes, I want results from the welfare whores who are getting it....starting in Washington and working itself down. Illegals aren't my issues, nigga's killing nigga's is.

air is good enough for me all through my 68 years , banks are fine these past 50 years that i have been banking on my own . People killing each other , that rarely happens in my neck of the woods . Seems to me that you and others like you just want 'unConstitutional' FAVORS like health care thrown your way TRed .

5346268-4510456676-giphy.gif

Forum List

Back