Sick of Islam being promoted to young people

Oh yeah, hide information from students. Great pedagogical approach.

"hide" information? I did not suggest censoring their reading material I went to public school LONG LONG ago----and I actually remember the silly little page in the "SOCIAL STUDIES"textbook that purported to DESCRIBE religions of the world-----acutally very superficial and silly ----so superficial and "SWEETENED UP" that it was actually not information at all. By junior high school a kid should know how to read
and there should be a library in the Junior high school and
high school. Lessons in religion based on a paragraph
on each is BOUND to be useless to the point of worse than
no lesson at all. How about a single paragraph on every
philosophical POV too. ??? I see no value in such superficial information. If the kids get INTENSIVE lessons ---there is bound to be BIAS----high school teachers are OFTEN very limited type beings

Sounds like the bias is yours.

your comment is entirely baseless----you have very insufficient
data. ...

Your own words are sufficient to arrive at the conclusion that you are biased, illogical, and ill-informed.

your response is like that of a teenaged girl. "it is so because I FEEL that it is so......"

"FEEL that it is so" is mentioned nowhere in my posts. Getting desperate?

"hide" information? I did not suggest censoring their reading material I went to public school LONG LONG ago----and I actually remember the silly little page in the "SOCIAL STUDIES"textbook that purported to DESCRIBE religions of the world-----acutally very superficial and silly ----so superficial and "SWEETENED UP" that it was actually not information at all. By junior high school a kid should know how to read
and there should be a library in the Junior high school and
high school. Lessons in religion based on a paragraph
on each is BOUND to be useless to the point of worse than
no lesson at all. How about a single paragraph on every
philosophical POV too. ??? I see no value in such superficial information. If the kids get INTENSIVE lessons ---there is bound to be BIAS----high school teachers are OFTEN very limited type beings

data. ...

Your own words are sufficient to arrive at the conclusion that you are biased, illogical, and ill-informed.

your response is like that of a teenaged girl. "it is so because I FEEL that it is so......"

you made an ASSERTION and provided no logical basis for
your ASSERTION------thus you simply DECIDED IT IS SO---a conclusion based on an INNER SENSE. Your argument that you did not EXPLICITLY use the word "feel" is
an entirely moot point. Your "I feel it is so..." or "I believe it is so....." is implied by your statement

data. ...

you made an ASSERTION and provided no logical basis for
your ASSERTION------..

Not in any way. YOU drew an insupportable conclusion about education in general TODAY based on whatever sub-par school you attended however many years ago. YOU then made a generalized claim about what kind of "beings" teachers are, again based on nothing more than your own failed experience. That is illogical, genius.

Forum List

Back