Sick and gory

koshergirl and bigrebnc make assertions, can't support them, then melt down when exposed. This happens to them all the time.

That is what is happening here with bigrebnc

How ironic.

My assertion was supported in the post I commented on, by you, moron.

How ironic. KosherGirl shows up, melts down like, bigreb, rants and so forth. Common behavior by both of them.

Again not defending...but I thought about this.
A trauma physician learns over an extended period of time before they are allowed to operate on their own.
In a war scenario...you don't have that luxury. I would rather a goat be tested on than a live soldier get emergency care by someone with no experience in repairing a traumatic injury.
I don't like this either....rather barbaric...but what is another option?

all trauma trainees have to do is go train in a dc hospital or perhaps chicago, they'll get all the damn trauma training they need under close supervision.. Torturing goats is fucking inhumane.

Sorry, no. You don't get to be the lead on human trauma without a medical degree.

Human life still has more value than goat life.

Again not defending...but I thought about this.
A trauma physician learns over an extended period of time before they are allowed to operate on their own.
In a war scenario...you don't have that luxury. I would rather a goat be tested on than a live soldier get emergency care by someone with no experience in repairing a traumatic injury.
I don't like this either....rather barbaric...but what is another option?

all trauma trainees have to do is go train in a dc hospital or perhaps chicago, they'll get all the damn trauma training they need under close supervision.. Torturing goats is fucking inhumane.

Sorry, no. You don't get to be the lead on human trauma without a medical degree.

Slow down there ass hat. This is about training people to be able to handle trauma cases. Which is better an ER with actual people who need medical care or an animal that is not human who does not need medical care?

Would you want someone who was trained with animals or who had Human experiences?

Slow down there ass hat. This is about training people to be able to handle trauma cases. Which is better an ER with actual people who need medical care or an animal that is not human who does not need medical care?

Would you want someone who was trained with animals or who had Human experiences?

19d s have to prepare to handle trauma independently on the battlefield. They can't get that experience in an ED.

Sorry, bucko. Unless you want a non-physician possibly intubating or sticking a chest tube into you when you roll into a trauma bay.

19d s have to prepare to handle trauma independently on the battlefield. They can't get that experience in an ED.

Sorry, bucko. Unless you want a non-physician possibly intubating or sticking a chest tube into you when you roll into a trauma bay.

Are they in a battle field setting? We have advanced medicine we have the equipment which is better suited than this mid evil practice with animals. Well if they really want actual battle field training I'm sure there are 3rd world countries at war right now the government can send a training team too.

Like we did when we outsourced torture overseas?

bigreb, you are a melt down, right along with koshergirl.

Everybody who considers you a fool is not melting down. If they were, 5/6 of the posters on this forum would be eternally melting down.

That's what I love about folks like you who laugh like crazy not realizing the joke is on you. :lol:

Forum List

Back