Sick and gory

You don't understand at all what was happening at Camp Darby. Food? I know you are noob, but that's rich, even for you. Step off, trainee.

You don't understand at all what was happening at Camp Darby. Food? I know you are noob, but that's rich, even for you. Step off, trainee.

Pull your fucking liberal hjead out of your ass

I H A V E N O P R O B L E M W I T H K I L L I N G A N I M A L S F O R F O O D Do you understand this? It's when you mistreat them thats when I have a problem.

Animals, noob bigrebnc, were mistreated in the military elite training schools during the years I served.

Whether you dislike their mistreatment for reasons other than food is immaterial.

You are still a noob. Step off.

Animals, noob bigrebnc, were mistreated in the military elite training schools during the years I served.

Whether you dislike their mistreatment for reasons other than food is immaterial.

You are still a noob. Step off.

Dude go fucked yourself fucking elite pussy is all you are. You step off my boot up your ass got it punk?

And bigreb begins another epic melt down because I made him look like the noob he is. You, kid, are a punk.

Your OP once again has no point and is not straight anyway. Never is. You are the elitist from one of the fringe right reactionary wing nut militia gangs. Buncha wannabee Americans.

Good Christians.

Leviticus 1:10-13 (edited for brevity):

10 “‘If the offering is [...] from either the sheep or the goats, [...]11 You are to slaughter it at the north side of the altar before the LORD, and [...] the priests shall splash its blood against the sides of the altar. 12 You are to cut it into pieces, and the priest shall arrange them, including the head and the fat, on the wood that is burning on the altar. 13 You are to wash the internal organs and the legs with water, and the priest is to bring all of them and burn them on the altar. It is a burnt offering,[...], an aroma pleasing to the LORD.

Lay off these holy warriors, freakin' PETA Nuts. They're clearly doing god's bidding...

If you knew what was going on, you wouldn't be so quick to find fault with it. The military, at least Navy doctors, have done this for years as part of combat training. They insert chest tubes and all sorts of stuff. I retired from the Navy more than 20 years ago and they were doing it long before I retired. You have to learn a skill someplace and a goat is good to practice on. Without those goats, our servicemen would not get the high quality of care they receive in the Navy's Fleet Hospitals in combat zones.

Can't help but wonder as to the possible significance of the choice to use an animal that just so happens to be one of Satan's favorite mascots...

If you knew what was going on, you wouldn't be so quick to find fault with it. The military, at least Navy doctors, have done this for years as part of combat training. They insert chest tubes and all sorts of stuff. I retired from the Navy more than 20 years ago and they were doing it long before I retired. You have to learn a skill someplace and a goat is good to practice on. Without those goats, our servicemen would not get the high quality of care they receive in the Navy's Fleet Hospitals in combat zones.

The military wants to train it's people the best way is too deploy them to an ER at the bigger cities in America. They will see all the battle wounds they need too.

I H A V E N O P R O B L E M W I T H K I L L I N G A N I M A L S F O R F O O D Do you understand this? It's when you mistreat them thats when I have a problem.

I don't believe I have ever seen Jake argue a point that was actually made.

He makes up an argument, attributes it to someone, then pretends he's having an argument with them...and winning.

Montrovant does the same sort of shit. They're probably the same person. If not in reality, in theory. They probably dress alike, lisp alike, and prance alike as well...

I don't believe I have ever seen Jake argue a point that was actually made.

He makes up an argument, attributes it to someone, then pretends he's having an argument with them...and winning.

Montrovant does the same sort of shit. They're probably the same person. If not in reality, in theory. They probably dress alike, lisp alike, and prance alike as well...

I think jake is into santanic worship. All who do that are demented people who would write some of thew shit he writes.

koshergirl and bigrebnc make assertions, can't support them, then melt down when exposed. This happens to them all the time.

That is what is happening here with bigrebnc

koshergirl and bigrebnc make assertions, can't support them, then melt down when exposed. This happens to them all the time.

That is what is happening here with bigrebnc

jakes an elite troll he has training in his mind he thinks he makes a point but falls short and makes himself look like an ass.

bigrebnc is projecting: as usual, he has no point.

It has been pointed out to you time and time again you are a babbling idiot that post nothing relevant, you have no thread started by you. The only thing you contribute too this forum is the part oif the village idiot.

Yeah... this is an outdated method of training that is not very useful when working with human anatomy and is no longer needed.

Forum List

Back