Shutting Down the lie About a Democratic Plantation

Tear down the black man for not pushing your narrative you fking bigot
He's pushing a lie. Don't try that bigot garbage with me just because I oppose your cherry picked favorite black tom. He knows good and well why blacks turned to the Democratic party. He knows that white republicans were complicit in the racism he tries putting on Democrats.

You white right wingers bash whites on the left but expect us to love black right wingers. Burgess is pushing a false narrative and he is hurting blacks by doing so.

You are panicking because you have been exposed as a moron. Large font won't change that fact, Simp.
What you were shown is documented historical fact.

Did I stutter?
No. Of course not. What you did is ignore the evidence right in front of you.

The Republican party platform links are available in my post.

Also available is that absolutely 0 Republicans in the Senate and house from southern states voted for the civil rights act.

Again, these facts are presented to you and readily available. If you believe any of the claims to be fake, provide a link that disputes them...or blindly reject all provided facts and just claim they are a myth with no supporting proof and we can call it a day.

Your play sir/ma'am.

He's pushing a lie. Don't try that bigot garbage with me just because I oppose your cherry picked favorite black tom. He knows good and well why blacks turned to the Democratic party. He knows that white republicans were complicit in the racism he tries putting on Democrats.

You white right wingers bash whites on the left but expect us to love black right wingers. Burgess is pushing a false narrative and he is hurting blacks by doing so.
Still bigoting

No. Of course not. What you did is ignore the evidence right in front of you.

The Republican party platform links are available in my post.

Also available is that absolutely 0 Republicans in the Senate and house from southern states voted for the civil rights act.

Again, these facts are presented to you and readily available. If you believe any of the claims to be fake, provide a link that disputes them...or blindly reject all provided facts and just claim they are a myth with no supporting proof and we can call it a day.

Your play sir/ma'am.
It’s a myth narrative to get blacks vote

You know, there were whites like you during slavery who gloated as blacks fought to end slavery. And when slavery ended they stood there with their mouths ooen mad because blacks got freedom. There were whites like you during Jim Crow who talked shit to blacks and when overt racism was stopped they stood their with their mouths open mad because blacks got civil rights. Reparations are going to happen and for your eternal life, you best hope reparations come while you're living and that you end up supporting them.
You have no rights to anything I have earned, douchebag.

You have no rights to anything I have earned, douchebag.
We do have the right to demand reparations from the government that denied us the same ability to have what you claim you have earned.

Stop posting black idiots who don't know history.

Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans who worked to purge blacks from the party.

Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.

So shut up about the Democratic Party.
Republican%20Civil%20Rights%20Accomplishments.jpg

Sowell is an idiot and the fact he sounds like a white supremacist shows that he does NOT have a mind of his own.
Gotta love you brainwashed Dimwinger Plantation lemmings…..anyone who dooesn’t think exactly like you isn’t black.

You are an idiot of the highest order, punk.

We do have the right to demand reparations from the government that denied us the same ability to have what you claim you have earned.
And thinking people have the right to tell you that you are a moron and you should support yourself.

Any black man or woman who disagrees with your ignorance is labeled by you as a “sellout.” You asshole. It’s not them. It’s you. You’re a retard, a bigot and ignorant beyond help.

Exaclty, IM2 has been bought by the Dimwinger party with empty promises. And the saddest part is that he is too stupid to realize it.

Forum List

Back