Shutting Down Debate and Criticism

For 7 an hour an employer has no right to expect production. No right.

What??????????????????????????????????????

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't produce, your $7/hour turns into $0/hour real quick .... and somebody else gets $7/hour.
Apparently some people have never learned that if you are productive you can earn raises and move up the ladder.

Not if there is a constant supply of workers willing to do your job for less.

THen it does not matter how productive you are.
Quantity does not equal quality. Not all workers do a good job just because they show up.

Funny, I don't remember Obama ever saying that.

LOL... Oh really? You don't remember his "back of the bus" comment? Let's refresh your memory, asshole...

LOL... Oh really? You don't remember his "back of the bus" comment? Let's refresh your memory, asshole...

I watched your little bullshit video. Like I said, Obama didn't tell anyone to shut up. You're a stupid piece of shit.

And if Obama's innocuous little comment about the "back of the bus" offends you, then grow the fuck up. That's nothing compared to all of the horrible shit Trump has said, so quit being a stupid ass Repug Nazi pussy.

Oh wait...you can't help it.

Sounds like what Republicans were told when Obama took office. We won so shut up. I remember that.

Please read the entire OP.

Just more Repug horse shit in a weak effort to muddy the waters.

The fact is that you can't have an intelligent debate with Republicans based on principles, because they simply have no principles. They are nothing but an obstructionist party. During Obama's Presidency, the Republican Senate initiated more filibusters in 8 years than in the previous 200+ years of this country's history combined.

You can't have a policy debate unless there are two rational participants. The Repug Party is no longer a normal, rational political party. That is simply the sad truth.

Tell ya what .... why don't you and I have a debate based on principles?

C'mon ... let's give it a try.

What principles do Repugs have? More tax cuts for the rich? Voter suppression? More stupid wars in the Middle East? More denial about climate change?

The Repugs only care about obstruction. They are not interested in actually helping Americans, which is why the next 4 - 8 years is going to be a disaster.

Sounds like what Republicans were told when Obama took office. We won so shut up. I remember that.

The fact is that you can't have an intelligent debate with Republicans based on principles, because they simply have no principles. They are nothing but an obstructionist party. During Obama's Presidency, the Republican Senate initiated more filibusters in 8 years than in the previous 200+ years of this country's history combined.

You can't have a policy debate unless there are two rational participants. The Repug Party is no longer a normal, rational political party. That is simply the sad truth.

What principles do Repugs have? More tax cuts for the rich? Voter suppression? More stupid wars in the Middle East? More denial about climate change?

The Repugs only care about obstruction. They are not interested in actually helping Americans, which is why the next 4 - 8 years is going to be a disaster.

This virulent and childish attack masquerades as a discussion of principles where you come from? Where is that, anyway? Bitchland?

If you want to discuss specific issues, let's talk ... if you just want to rant and rave like an impotent little toad, then shut the hell up. I have neither the time, nor the inclination, to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed little toad.

I am no longer willing to engage in *debate* with the left because the left doesn't engage in *debate*. They engage in spreading propaganda, lies and fear mongering. They change the subject when the *debate* isn't going their way, and call people racists, and their commentary "hate speech" if it is critical of their own actions or words. They seek to shut down free speech, and only seek *compromise* when they have lost, decisively.
Just like the Muslims.

This virulent and childish attack masquerades as a discussion of principles where you come from? Where is that, anyway? Bitchland?

If you want to discuss specific issues, let's talk ... if you just want to rant and rave like an impotent little toad, then shut the hell up. I have neither the time, nor the inclination, to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed little toad.

Dude, I could easily chew you up and spit you out if I were so inclined.

Let me break it down for you...You're a Repug. Repugs simply don't care about facts. Hence, no real debate is possible.

George W. Bush was the worst President in this country's history. He was President during the worst economic collapse since the Great Depression. He started a war in Iraq based on lies about WMD. He could even protect thousands of Americans after a fucking hurricane. Anybody who still considers themselves a Repug after 8 years of Bush is simply a total fucking idiot who lives in a fantasy world where facts don't exist.

Ridiculing you Repug troglodytes is fun, but debating you all is a waste of time.

Let me break it down for you...You're a Repug. Repugs simply don't care about facts. Hence, no real debate is possible.

George W. Bush was the worst President in this country's history. He was President during the worst economic collapse since the Great Depression. He started a war in Iraq based on lies about WMD. He could even protect thousands of Americans after a fucking hurricane. Anybody who still considers themselves a Repug after 8 years of Bush is simply a total fucking idiot who lives in a fantasy world where facts don't exist.

Ridiculing you Repug troglodytes is fun, but debating you all is a waste of time.

Talk's cheap ...

You're incapable of debate ---- a personal attack on George Bush (hell, I didn't know you wanted to talk about history) is not a discussion of principles. If you wish to discuss principles, I would suggest you actually get some (you can buy them at the Dollar Store ---- at least, THEY are honest).

So --- I'm going to help you out. You seem to have trouble getting focused. Pick a subject ....

1) Obamacare
2) Economy
3) National Security
4) Energy Independence
5) Job Creation

You've said you can "... chew [me] up and spit [me] out ... "

So, get started.

But, I 'll give you a hint ... you had better know your shit, because if you don't, I'm going to take you out in the hall and paddle your little ass just like the immature first grader you appear to be.

I'll be right here ... waiting.

Talk's cheap ...

You're incapable of debate ---- a personal attack on George Bush (hell, I didn't know you wanted to talk about history) is not a discussion of principles. If you wish to discuss principles, I would suggest you actually get some (you can buy them at the Dollar Store ---- at least, THEY are honest).

So --- I'm going to help you out. You seem to have trouble getting focused. Pick a subject ....

1) Obamacare
2) Economy
3) National Security
4) Energy Independence
5) Job Creation

So, get started.

But, I 'll give you a hint ... you had better know your shit, because if you don't, I'm going to take you out in the hall and paddle your little ass just like the immature first grader you appear to be.

It ain't a history discussion, dumb ass. If you're still a Repug after 8 years of Bush, then there is simply no point trying to debate you. All of the smart Repugs jumped ship during Bush's presidency or during the racist Tea Party movement. Since you obviously did not, there's no point debating someone like you who is intellectually challenged.

Talk's cheap ...

1) Obamacare
2) Economy
3) National Security
4) Energy Independence
5) Job Creation

So, get started.

It ain't a history discussion, dumb ass. If you're still a Repug after 8 years of Bush, then there is simply no point trying to debate you. All of the smart Repugs jumped ship during Bush's presidency or during the racist Tea Party movement. Since you obviously did not, there's no point debating someone like you who is intellectually challenged.

Decided you can't hang, huh?

It's okay ---- that's what usually happens when liberals are forced to actually articulate a position. They run off at the mouth, and try to deflect attention from the fact that they don't HAVE any principles.

Your point has been made.

Talk's cheap ...

1) Obamacare
2) Economy
3) National Security
4) Energy Independence
5) Job Creation

So, get started.

This is why the Liberals lost the election. Instead of debating they put their hands over their ears "lalalalalala" and shut up those who disagreed with them until they went away. Well BOY we came back and we voted for TRUMP.

Talk's cheap ...

1) Obamacare
2) Economy
3) National Security
4) Energy Independence
5) Job Creation

So, get started.

This is why the Liberals lost the election. Instead of debating they put their hands over their ears "lalalalalala" and shut up those who disagreed with them until they went away. Well BOY we came back and we voted for TRUMP.

See my previous post, asshole. Smart Repugs jumped ship a long time ago. You mother fuckers are crazy and dangerous to democracy. I'm not going to try to "normalize" you demented Repug fucks by debating you intellectual midgets. You racist extremists deserve nothing but ridicule and scorn.

Talk's cheap ...

1) Obamacare
2) Economy
3) National Security
4) Energy Independence
5) Job Creation

So, get started.

See my previous post, asshole. Smart Repugs jumped ship a long time ago. You mother fuckers are crazy and dangerous to democracy. I'm not going to try to "normalize" you demented Repug fucks by debating you intellectual midgets. You racist extremists deserve nothing but ridicule and scorn.
Is it smart to jump off an ship that's not sinking?
You got that ass backwards and we'll sail off without you if necessary.

All Aboard the Trump train to success.

Last edited:

Talk's cheap ...

1) Obamacare
2) Economy
3) National Security
4) Energy Independence
5) Job Creation

So, get started.

So, can we mark you down for no legitimate response?

How about we grade your inability to respond to a challenge?

You, frankly, are a waste of time.

Talk's cheap ...

1) Obamacare
2) Economy
3) National Security
4) Energy Independence
5) Job Creation

So, get started.

Liberalism will win in the long run. It always does.

Talk's cheap ...

1) Obamacare
2) Economy
3) National Security
4) Energy Independence
5) Job Creation

So, get started.

No, as a matter of fact, it doesn't .... conservatives have to come in and repair the damage .... then liberals try it again ... and fuck it up again.

Talk's cheap ...

1) Obamacare
2) Economy
3) National Security
4) Energy Independence
5) Job Creation

So, get started.

Yes, it is. When everything Trump and the Repug Party stands for is evil.

No, as a matter of fact, it doesn't .... conservatives have to come in and repair the damage .... then liberals try it again ... and fuck it up again.

I see...conservatives are going to remove all liberal achievements, such as the elimination of slavery, elimination of Jim Crow laws, the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act, Social Security, Medicare, etc.,

Dream on, pal. In the long arc of history, societies always become more liberal, not less.

I see...conservatives are going to remove all liberal achievements, such as the elimination of slavery, elimination of Jim Crow laws, the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act, Social Security, Medicare, etc.,

Dream on, pal. In the long arc of history, societies always become more liberal, not less.

Fuck! You are really that dumb?

It was the republicans who freed the slaves and granted blacks civil rights. It was Al Gore's father who tried to filibuster it.

Fuck! You are really that dumb?

Yep, so much for your debate on "principles". What a hypocritical ass clown you are.

The whole world is much more liberal than it was 200 years ago. No more child labor in industrialized countries. 40 hour work weeks. Women and minorities have the right to vote. Universal health care in much of Europe. Social Security and Medicare in the U.S. It will take the U.S. and the rest of the world longer to reach Western Europe standards of liberalism and there will bumps along the way (like with Trump), but it will eventually happen.

Forum List

Back