Shut UP GW

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
So George W. Bush is mocking Trump in private, saying the White House chaos "makes me look good."

The same open-borders, pro-war, Neo-Con, big-government, globalist POS who gave us the Patriot Act, the Paris Accord, and 8 years of Obama?

The same GW who didn't utter a peep while Hussein was raping this country for 8 years, and now he decides to open his pie-hole?

Just STFU, Dubya. We all know that you voted for Hillary. Sorry your girl lost, Shrub.

President Trump's Republican predecessor, President George W. Bush, believes the chaos in the current White House makes his own administration look 'pretty good.'

"Bush, who received record high approval ratings for his handling of the 9/11 terror attacks, ended his tenure hitting a record low of 22 per cent approval.

'Bush is often heard to remark, unable to stifle his trademark smirk" "Sorta makes me look pretty good, doesn't it,'" National Journal reported, citing a Republican source aligned with the current White House."

George W. Bush is mocking Trump in private | Daily Mail Online

So George W. Bush is mocking Trump in private, saying the White House chaos "makes me look good."

The same open-borders, pro-war, Neo-Con, big-government, globalist POS who gave us the Patriot Act, the Paris Accord, and 8 years of Obama?

The same GW who didn't utter a peep while Hussein was raping this country for 8 years, and now he decides to open his pie-hole?

Just STFU, Dubya. We all know that you voted for Hillary. Sorry your girl lost, Shrub.

President Trump's Republican predecessor, President George W. Bush, believes the chaos in the current White House makes his own administration look 'pretty good.'

"Bush, who received record high approval ratings for his handling of the 9/11 terror attacks, ended his tenure hitting a record low of 22 per cent approval.

'Bush is often heard to remark, unable to stifle his trademark smirk" "Sorta makes me look pretty good, doesn't it,'" National Journal reported, citing a Republican source aligned with the current White House."

And not a bad word for obama...the guy who sold guns to Mexican drug cartels, let an ambassador and other Americans die without rescue, gave 1.7 billion dollars to the terrorist state of Iran, used the IRS to attack conservatives...the conservatives who supported GW, and used the FBI to spy on his political opponent.......

GW is an asshole...

You idiots carried his water for eight years. No wonder you're sore.

At least we hold our own accountable. Unlike the majority of brainwashed Obama-supporters who are still slobbering all over his knob.

Donald Trump makes Caligula look good.

You only ever see this kind of anger aimed at a person when they hit the mark or get very, very close to it. What's the matter, boys?

s'matter, trumpflake? truth hurts?

whiny little twit

W. should hang for being the traitor he is.

How many of our best died fighting his war to protect his daddy because his dad fucked Hussein over on a business deal?
Too many. IMO, their lives are worth more than his.

d

At least we hold our own accountable. Unlike the majority of brainwashed Obama-supporters who are still slobbering all over his knob.
When did you hold him accountable?

about 12, no make that 13 minutes ago

be kind- it thinks ayn rand is a philosopher

:lol:

that's funny I just wrote that about jgalt, too. :rofl:

do you think he'll cry if someone tells him she died broke and living on social security?

d

When did you hold him accountable?

about 12, no make that 13 minutes ago

be kind- it thinks ayn rand is a philosopher

:lol:

that's funny I just wrote that about jgalt, too. :rofl:

do you think he'll cry if someone tells him she died broke and living on social security?

nah, he's an old school randian

he'll come up with some bullshit excuse

they always do

Forum List

Back