Heard Anthony "Mooch" Scaramucci on Steel & Ungar today

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
He was actually quite articulate and very funny. Still a Trump supporter, but much less of a kiss ass than some of the others, and willing to criticize the president on his handling of certain issues, which is a breath of fresh air among Trump loyalists. I was pleasantly surprised.

One of the most interesting things he said was that he believes that Reince and Bannon set the administration up for failure from day 1 by creating a hostile climate between "globalists" and "nationalists". He was quite pessimistic at some points, and said that even during the brief period in which he was there, the WH was in disarray with extremely poor morale ("they can say whatever they want, but ..."). He also thinks that John Kelly is ultimately in danger of clipping Trump's wings in 2020 (and weakening republican advocacy in 2018). He thinks that the republicans can defy expectations and come out ahead in 2018, but are at a real risk of crashing and burning if they do not get their shit together.

I recommend listening to the interview if you can find it. It was honestly pretty good. It's too bad the Mooch made such a huge rookie mistake so early on; he might have become a force to be reckoned with.

edit: I misspelled Steele's name in the title. Sorry Michael.

I will bump this once just because I think it's somewhat interesting (while others may clearly disagree) and different from the usual he-said-she-says-bullshit.

I’m getting tired of the public name calling, insults, and general pettiness which has substantially lowered the level of public discourse among members of government.

Trump is turning the government of the United States into the latest season of The Apprentice, pitting staffers against one another, with the loser getting sent home at the end of every episode.

Scaramoochi was a glib distraction for the Washington media while Bill Browder, American businessman at the heart of the Magnitsky Act, testified before Congress. This is the motive for Vladimir Putin messing with the US elections. He wants these sanctions gone.

As Bill Browder was about to testify before Congress, Scaramucci was hired: LOOK!! A SQUIRREL!!!!

Suddenly the Mooch is running amok, with his charm, wit, and quotable zingers. Spicer quit. Priebus climbs aboard Air Force One and disembarks unemployed. What the fuck!!’

All the while Bill Browder told Congress why Vladimir Putin meddled in your elections. And about his friend, Sergei Magnitsky, who was tortured and murdered for learning that the Russian Government was stealing hundreds of millions of dollars from honest Russian businesses.

After Browder finished his testimony, which the entire media all but ignored, The Mooch gave his “At least I don’t think I can suck my own cock, like Steve Bannon” interview. Trump pretended to be appalled, and fired his ass. I’m pretty sure Donald put a little extra something, something in Anthony’s Christmas stocking for that little deflection. Maybe the clearance for the sale of his business to the Chinese.

Now Dumb Donald and his family have been caught in yet another undisclosed meeting with Russians on a remote Pacific Island to set up a secret back-channel to Russia. Robert Mueller has a cooperating witness to this meeting being George Nadar.

And along comes Anthony Scaramoochi with a nasty name for Gen. Kelly, who is now squaring off against Jared Kuchner over his security clearance.

LOOK!!! A SQUIRREL!!!

I’m getting tired of the public name calling, insults, and general pettiness which has substantially lowered the level of public discourse among members of government.

Trump is turning the government of the United States into the latest season of The Apprentice, pitting staffers against one another, with the loser getting sent home at the end of every episode.

Scaramoochi was a glib distraction for the Washington media while Bill Browder, American businessman at the heart of the Magnitsky Act, testified before Congress. This is the motive for Vladimir Putin messing with the US elections. He wants these sanctions gone.

As Bill Browder was about to testify before Congress, Scaramucci was hired: LOOK!! A SQUIRREL!!!!

Suddenly the Mooch is running amok, with his charm, wit, and quotable zingers. Spicer quit. Priebus climbs aboard Air Force One and disembarks unemployed. What the fuck!!’

All the while Bill Browder told Congress why Vladimir Putin meddled in your elections. And about his friend, Sergei Magnitsky, who was tortured and murdered for learning that the Russian Government was stealing hundreds of millions of dollars from honest Russian businesses.

After Browder finished his testimony, which the entire media all but ignored, The Mooch gave his “At least I don’t think I can suck my own cock, like Steve Bannon” interview. Trump pretended to be appalled, and fired his ass. I’m pretty sure Donald put a little extra something, something in Anthony’s Christmas stocking for that little deflection. Maybe the clearance for the sale of his business to the Chinese.

Now Dumb Donald and his family have been caught in yet another undisclosed meeting with Russians on a remote Pacific Island to set up a secret back-channel to Russia. Robert Mueller has a cooperating witness to this meeting being George Nadar.

And along comes Anthony Scaramoochi with a nasty name for Gen. Kelly, who is now squaring off against Jared Kuchner over his security clearance.

LOOK!!! A SQUIRREL!!!

Sounds a bit tinfoil hatty to me.

Forum List

Back