Shut UP GW

princess sez wut? :coffee:

This?
coffee.gif

Why hello there, obtuse leftist shill poster! Do you know what a princess even is? My first love was one. Now do post back when you know what that is, mmk?

You don't like being called a princess? Good to know.

With that post, you definitely prove you're not the sharpest marble in the bag.

i guess you'll have to settle for second

again

Now now, we all know your head's the sharpest and pointiest, del. :itsok:

Wow. I never realized there was so much Bush love among the USMB lefties.

Seeing as how much you lefties hate our Magnificent Orange President currently in the WH, here's a special meme that was made just for you guys and girls...

miss-me-yet-not-mine-came-in-an-email-but-had-to-post-demotivational-poster-1253832836.jpg

Saying that the second worst president in modern history isn't as bad as the worst president in history is not exactly showing any love. Again, it's you guys who voted for him twice and there wasn't much nose holding either.

Why hello there, obtuse leftist shill poster! Do you know what a princess even is? My first love was one. Now do post back when you know what that is, mmk?

again

that's almost as old and tired as you.

again

Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, pinhead. :)

again

that was almost funny, like the rest of your posts

So George W. Bush is mocking Trump in private, saying the White House chaos "makes me look good."

The same open-borders, pro-war, Neo-Con, big-government, globalist POS who gave us the Patriot Act, the Paris Accord, and 8 years of Obama?

The same GW who didn't utter a peep while Hussein was raping this country for 8 years, and now he decides to open his pie-hole?

Just STFU, Dubya. We all know that you voted for Hillary. Sorry your girl lost, Shrub.

President Trump's Republican predecessor, President George W. Bush, believes the chaos in the current White House makes his own administration look 'pretty good.'

"Bush, who received record high approval ratings for his handling of the 9/11 terror attacks, ended his tenure hitting a record low of 22 per cent approval.

'Bush is often heard to remark, unable to stifle his trademark smirk" "Sorta makes me look pretty good, doesn't it,'" National Journal reported, citing a Republican source aligned with the current White House."

George W. Bush is mocking Trump in private | Daily Mail Online

But it does.

Bush could have gone down as the worst president in the 21st century. It only took another Republican to make that not become true.

again

So George W. Bush is mocking Trump in private, saying the White House chaos "makes me look good."

The same open-borders, pro-war, Neo-Con, big-government, globalist POS who gave us the Patriot Act, the Paris Accord, and 8 years of Obama?

The same GW who didn't utter a peep while Hussein was raping this country for 8 years, and now he decides to open his pie-hole?

Just STFU, Dubya. We all know that you voted for Hillary. Sorry your girl lost, Shrub.

President Trump's Republican predecessor, President George W. Bush, believes the chaos in the current White House makes his own administration look 'pretty good.'

"Bush, who received record high approval ratings for his handling of the 9/11 terror attacks, ended his tenure hitting a record low of 22 per cent approval.

'Bush is often heard to remark, unable to stifle his trademark smirk" "Sorta makes me look pretty good, doesn't it,'" National Journal reported, citing a Republican source aligned with the current White House."

But it does.

Bush could have gone down as the worst president in the 21st century. It only took another Republican to make that not become true.

21st? Obama, hands down! (Thus far, the century is young, yet.)
20th? Carter.

again

Meant to be truth. Yoar welcome.

1peleas.gif

Yep, the fact your saviour sucks more than GW has to be hard to take

Seeing as how much you lefties hate our Magnificent Orange President currently in the WH, here's a special meme that was made just for you guys and girls...

miss-me-yet-not-mine-came-in-an-email-but-had-to-post-demotivational-poster-1253832836.jpg
While W may have ran a more functional White House, at least Trump hasn't gone and invaded the wrong country yet.

Obviously it upsets you to know he's right.

While W may have ran a more functional White House, at least Trump hasn't gone and invaded the wrong country yet.

Does a trade war count? He’s trying to slap tariffs on a country that you have a trade surplus with.

trump is the final product of the prion disease introduced to the gop by st. ronnie.

you can be appalled, but you can't be surprised

Reagan was the antithesis of Trump. When Reagan was President he refused to suck up to Trump because he didn't trust Trump. He was very wise.

So now you're a fan of Ronald Reagan?

Hey it is still early in his term, there is still time for Trump to have his war

GgLptyf.jpg

Forum List

Back