Shut The Hell Up, Congressman Al Green

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Last night I saw Texas congressman Al Green make a complete fool of himself on the Kelly file, rudely shouting over Meghan Kelly, in an attempt to spin the grand jury decision into something invalid.. What a jerk. And this was after his
lame.gif
brain grandstanding in the House, with his hands held up, saying "Hands up; don't shoot". And this turd wasn't the only only one. A few other members of Congress (all of them Black) did the same, putting on a show for their Black constituencies, who elected them on the basis of this anti-white, anti-police drivel.

These dopes are all members of the Congressional Black caucus. There's something wrong right there. Why is there any such thing as a "Congressional Black Caucus" ? Members of Congress are supposed to represent ALL of America, not just Blacks.

Green's PERFORMANCE on the Kelly file was infuriating. This loudmouth creep should have had his mic cut, at the very least. If I had been in charge of that show, I'd have had him yanked out of that chair and kicked out of the studio. These barbarians are the same on the street as in Congress, and on TV shows. They are rowdy, uncivilized idiots, and perpetual, incurable LIARS.

So shut the hell up, Al Green. And PUT THOSE HANDS BACK DOWN!! You jerk.

I'm okay with such black racists making complete fools out of themselves for all the world to see. Yeah, it's headlines now and they think they're scoring important points but that's because they're not very bright and incredibly shortsighted. Good blacks, Democrats, and others know the hands-in-the-air gesture has absolutely nothing to do with the death of the 6'4", nearly 300 pound criminal thug. For many of them, such behavior is a wake-up call to the evils of the Black Grievance Industry of Sharpton, Jackson, et al and the politicians and media pukes who swallow all the bullshit the BGI shovels their way.

I'm okay with such black racists making complete fools out of themselves for all the world to see. Yeah, it's headlines now and they think they're scoring important points but that's because they're not very bright and incredibly shortsighted. Good blacks, Democrats, and others know the hands-in-the-air gesture has absolutely nothing to do with the death of the 6'4", nearly 300 pound criminal thug. For many of them, such behavior is a wake-up call to the evils of the Black Grievance Industry of Sharpton, Jackson, et al and the politicians and media pukes who swallow all the bullshit the BGI shovels their way.

More White people are beginning to overcome their Guilt affliction, but the Victimhood pathology that infects many Black communities is an even more resistant strain.

Perhaps someone can tell me when they sue Wilson in civil court, and you know they will, will the same witnesses that testified to the Grand Jury be required to testify under oath? And, will they be charged with perjury if they are proven to be lying?
I also wonder if they were under oath when they testified to the Grand Jury.

Perhaps someone can tell me when they sue Wilson in civil court, and you know they will, will the same witnesses that testified to the Grand Jury be required to testify under oath? And, will they be charged with perjury if they are proven to be lying?
I also wonder if they were under oath when they testified to the Grand Jury.
I can't even imagine anyone sueing Wilson. I can easily see Wilson sueing lots of different people - and winning big.

Last night I saw Texas congressman Al Green make a complete fool of himself on the Kelly file, rudely shouting over Meghan Kelly, in an attempt to spin the grand jury decision into something invalid.. What a jerk. And this was after his
lame.gif
brain grandstanding in the House, with his hands held up, saying "Hands up; don't shoot". And this turd wasn't the only only one. A few other members of Congress (all of them Black) did the same, putting on a show for their Black constituencies, who elected them on the basis of this anti-white, anti-police drivel.

These dopes are all members of the Congressional Black caucus. There's something wrong right there. Why is there any such thing as a "Congressional Black Caucus" ? Members of Congress are supposed to represent ALL of America, not just Blacks.

Green's PERFORMANCE on the Kelly file was infuriating. This loudmouth creep should have had his mic cut, at the very least. If I had been in charge of that show, I'd have had him yanked out of that chair and kicked out of the studio. These barbarians are the same on the street as in Congress, and on TV shows. They are rowdy, uncivilized idiots, and perpetual, incurable LIARS.

And that is why you are not in charge of anything.

Green, however wrong, has the right to his say.

lame.gif

WRONG on both points.

1. I AM IN CHARGE of a number of things.

2. Nobody said anything about Green's "right to his say". So why bring that up ? The objection was his rudeness, shouting, interrupting, and continuous talk in what is supposed to be a DIalouge, not a MONOlouge.

One, you are not in charge of your common sense, obviously, which is telling you to "shut up, you fool."

Two, Green has a right to his say, as do you.

Three, you are no better than he is.

One, you are not in charge of your common sense, obviously, which is telling you to "shut up, you fool."

Two, Green has a right to his say, as do you.

Three, you are no better than he is.

1. I am In charge of my common sense, and don't need your endorsement.

2. I acknowledged Green has a right to his say, and that was never the point. You stand corrected twice on that.

3. I AM better than him. I don't go on TV shows and shout down the host. I don't dodge questions asked of me. And I'm a lot better looking than Green too. :biggrin:

Protectionist, then act in a mature manner about your common sense.

Finally, you "acknowledged Green has a right to his say," which was "the point", because you said he did not. I have corrected your lie twice now.

You are no better than any lame weirdo criticizing his betters..

lame.gif

Never thought I'd say this, but I agree with Jake.

Didn't see the segment but I often watch Kelly and know she's quite bright and good at what she does. With regard to Green though, did anyone who saw the interview get the impression Kelly was engaged in the old "give 'em enough rope to hang himself" routine? In this instance she had a ranting and raving lunatic on her hands and what better way to showcase it than let him keep going. He's got virtually zero chance of convincing anyone with a brain in the listening audience and his fellow low information idiots already agree with him, so he's accomplishing absolutely nothing but spotlighting his own idiocy.

It seems that Kelly has adopted a bit of the Jerry Springer formula into her show where the host brings on fools, sets them off with prepared scenarios she knows will hit their sweet spot and sits back while the audience watches the mud wrestling act insue. Everyone tunes into a race for the wrecks, right.

Forum List

Back