#ShumerShutDown....

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
I love it... Proof positive that Chuckles and democrats value Illegals and Criminals over our US MILITARY men and women.... And yes Even LEGAL CITIZENS....

The whole point of the month long Continuing Resolution is to give a little more time to get a DACA deal done... Yet they want everything or they are going kick and scream and take their ball home....

Damn Democrat spoiled brats....

Cry for us, Chucky!
Cry Baby.JPG

I love it... Proof positive that Chuckles and democrats value Illegals and Criminals over our US MILITARY men and women.... And yes Even LEGAL CITIZENS....

The whole point of the month long Continuing Resolution is to give a little more time to get a DACA deal done... Yet they want everything or they are going kick and scream and take their ball home....

Seems like just a few years ago government shutdown was going to kill people.

Guess Democrats want to kill Americans.

Democrats are creating a false flag event so that the American People vote against their vital interests as a Republic.... They create an emotional event, that is false, to get our elected officials to vote against WE THE PEOPLE!..

Seems like just a few years ago government shutdown was going to kill people.

Guess Democrats want to kill Americans.
I remember that.. Old Chuckles was the one spewing that "people are going to die" and its "UN-American".. IF republicans did this... The shoe has changed feet...

Democrats are creating a false flag event so that the American People vote against their vital interests as a Republic.... They create an emotional event, that is false, to get our elected officials to vote against WE THE PEOPLE!..
They are feeble and impotent. They will shut down the government, nobody will care, and they still won't have their DACA deal.

They should have read the art of the deal.

They are feeble and impotent. They will shut down the government, nobody will care, and they still won't have their DACA deal.

They should have read the art of the deal.

And they will lose seats in the midterms as well.... then they will wonder why it all happened..

I see that your sucking on Trump's man boobs... Your thread is almost word for word with his statements from yesterday,

This is how the GOP uses Social Media #Scare+crow!

images

This has nothing to do with the military.

Trump should issue a clear statement that Schumer and company through their intransigence have doomed all hopes for any DACA policy at this time, and should the Dreamers need to talk, they should talk to the Democrats.

Military paychecks will be withheld during a shutdown.

You are just one ignorant moron, aren’t you.

I see that your sucking on Trump's man boobs... Your thread is almost word for word with his statements from yesterday,

This is how the GOP uses Social Media #Scare+crow!

images
BONOBO never met a man's cock he didn't love.
Just ask Reggy Love.

Hardly. Is that really how you see things, black and white?

Incorrect.

This funding bill has nothing to do with DACA. The military along with other government services are going to have to work for free until the sniveling Schumer votes. The very bottom of all this is that 9 million children are going to have to go without health insurance for Shumers little tantrum.

So much for Democrat compassion.

Forum List

Back