CNN completely ignores FISA memo bombshell

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
CNN Completely Ignores FISA Memo Bombshell
The FISA memo bombshell, a scandal dubbed “worse than Watergate” by one Congressman, is being completely ignored by CNN this morning, with zero coverage on the network’s home page.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you think people are totally clueless to what really goes on. Real issues without lying gets put six feet under. Then when some random mo jo post it the TARDS don't want to believe these issues because their CNN didn't tell them it's so.

The FISA memo bombshell, a scandal dubbed “worse than Watergate” by one Congressman, is being completely ignored by CNN this morning, with zero coverage on the network’s home page.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you think people are totally clueless to what really goes on. Real issues without lying gets put six feet under. Then when some random mo jo post it the TARDS don't want to believe these issues because their CNN didn't tell them it's so.

What can you expect from a news organization with ties to other nations like Turkey where they air anti-American propaganda freely unedited. We would have better luck getting our news from Pravda.

And msnbc, Nypost, nytimes, washingtonpost, on and on. One wonders why Fox News ratings are so high and getting even bigger in 2018 so far?

Just type "memo" into google, you even get multiple British sources, which I can say surprises me but also gives me hope that the British are finally turning their backs on the narrative that has hurt so many Western nations.

I can say this, if what is stated so far about the memo is true, I have no doubt the Democrats will try and force the shutdown to get attention off of the abuses of Obama. It also means, Obamas abilities in 2018 mid terms and beyond will be frutless, and would probably hurt the Dems.

I wouldnt report on it. Not until it is made public.
Remember maddow and trumps tax return? :lol:

• Banned
So is Drudge!

Weird!

Drudge links to the very sources most leftist morons read and believe. They are links to other stories ppl who makes claims on drudge are the weird ones when all he does is provide links to OTHER SITES and OTHER NEWS and it isn't all one side left or right.

I mean hundreds of LINKS to other NEWS SITE and they are weird Mmmm K

upload_2018-1-19_8-19-16.png

So is Drudge!

Weird!

Drudge links to the very sources most leftist morons read and believe. They are links to other stories ppl who makes claims on drudge are the weird ones when all he does is provide links to OTHER SITES and OTHER NEWS and it isn't all one side left or right.

I mean hundreds of LINKS to other NEWS SITE and they are weird Mmmm K

View attachment 172337
But they do choose what stories to post and highlight.

You'd think a game-changing bombshell like this would at least be SOMEWHERE on the page, no?

Well, I would agree and I did in your post, but there is a massive difference here. 60 Senators already saw it. So it is really a confirmed document at this point. Without question the cat will be let out of the bag, there is too much chatter and shock about it already.

I try not to get too far into the weeds and it's important for me personally not to speculate outside of what these government officials are saying of Fox News and whatnot. It will take care of itself I'm sure.

Well, I would agree and I did in your post, but there is a massive difference here. 60 Senators already saw it. So it is really a confirmed document at this point. Without question the cat will be let out of the bag, there is too much chatter and shock about it already.

I try not to get too far into the weeds and it's important for me personally not to speculate outside of what these government officials are saying of Fox News and whatnot. It will take care of itself I'm sure.
Yea but i believe in politicians like i believe in delicious yellow snow

UPDATE:

WE GOT THE MEMO LMFAO AND THE PRESS DOESN'T....... IT WILL BE POSTED SOON.. STAND BY

Forum List

Back