Shout Out to the Mods. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have a rep a Moderator / Admin day. Only Moderators / Admins get repped for 24 hours straight. Call it Appreciation Day! - Jeri

I second Jeri's motion.

How about February 29th? :badgrin::badgrin:

I think that'd be too frequent and thus the thrill wouldn't be at the level of absolute euphoria. So, how about doing it every time a Republican gets elected president instead?
:lol:

This is a thread designed to give the mods here a little credit. I'm sure they hear b.s. all day long....maybe for once they can hear something nice. You can call it what you will....but saying thank you or expressing some appreciation is never a bad thing.

So if you would like to say thanks, or just express appreciation for the job they do....go for it. :)

I call it sucking up so hard that you should have that action patented.

I've seen Crimson-red post twice, so he's cool.

Aside from that, there's to much double standard. And the excuse that mods get to make judgement calls is utter bullshit when I get warnings or dings for posts and someone else makes threads breaking the same rules

Aside from that, there's to much double standard. And the excuse that mods get to make judgement calls is utter bullshit when I get warnings or dings for posts and someone else makes threads breaking the same rules

Then you have mods flaming and making personal attacks...how in the hell is a mod supposed to be a mod when their level of debate is nothing more than personal attacks and flaming?

Then you have mods flaming and making personal attacks...how in the hell is a mod supposed to be a mod when their level of debate is nothing more than personal attacks and flaming?

they are still posters

and back when I got here, the mods were some of the best flamers

seriously, usmb is kiddie pool vs the shark tank it used to be.

they are still posters

and back when I got here, the mods were some of the best flamers

seriously, usmb is kiddie pool vs the shark tank it used to be.

Mods shouldn't be able to flame...it leads to an abuse of power.

I don't understand the point of mods here anyway. They don't do anything(except encourage racism and enable idiots like shitspeeders, matthew and their ilk.

Last edited:
We should have a rep a Moderator / Admin day. Only Moderators / Admins get repped for 24 hours straight. Call it Appreciation Day! - Jeri

I rep a few of the mods when I feel the urge I've negged a few even, but repping staff because they're staff? Nope. Not gonna happen.

Good, solid mod team. Reliable, pretty friendly, works hard to be fair.

Outstanding Admin.

Good USMB family.

What Stat said^ Fair and objective, even to some of the most disgusting filth here.

I would fail at their job.

You wouldn't be able to move a hate thread to the badlands or enforce the 4 rules that exist. Bah, not a hard job...I rarely see any moderation, just jackasses like westhall spewing nonsense and personal attacks whenever someone disagrees with him. Worst thing...he is a mod, so you can't put him and his vitriol on ignore.

Good, solid mod team. Reliable, pretty friendly, works hard to be fair.

Outstanding Admin.

Good USMB family.

What Stat said^ Fair and objective, even to some of the most disgusting filth here.

I would fail at their job.

You wouldn't be able to move a hate thread to the badlands or enforce the 4 rules that exist. Bah, not a hard job...I rarely see any moderation, just jackasses like westhall spewing nonsense and personal attacks whenever someone disagrees with him. Worst thing...he is a mod, so you can't put him and his vitriol on ignore.

Not that I think it is a hard job, I guess what my experience has been with the mods here is that they have been fair. I have not seen much flaming, but then again, there are forums like The Flame Zone that I don't visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back