Shout Out to the Mods. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have a rep a Moderator / Admin day. Only Moderators / Admins get repped for 24 hours straight. Call it Appreciation Day! - Jeri

I think the moderators on this board do their very best and are truly trying to make the USMB experience the best it can be for "everyone" here. They are warm, friendly and also human. It is easy to criticize moderators when you've never been one before. I wouldn't want that job for all the tea in China! Thank you USMB Moderators! You are a great team and I appreciate each and every one of you.

- Jeremiah

good "suck up" post :thup:

Let me tell you something, Dot. I have made a decision to never hit the report button again or complain about any poster. So what possible benefit could I gain from giving them some well deserved praise? I opt out on Ignore feature, Report feature, Complaint feature, because I'm an overcomer! How about you?!!

Thank you and good day! :eusa_angel:

- Jeri

I think the moderators on this board do their very best and are truly trying to make the USMB experience the best it can be for "everyone" here. They are warm, friendly and also human. It is easy to criticize moderators when you've never been one before. I wouldn't want that job for all the tea in China! Thank you USMB Moderators! You are a great team and I appreciate each and every one of you.

- Jeremiah

good "suck up" post :thup:

Let me tell you something, Dot. I have made a decision to never hit the report button again or complain about any poster. So what possible benefit could I gain from giving them some well deserved praise? I opt out on Ignore feature, Report feature, Complaint feature, because I'm an overcomer! How about you?!!

Thank you and good day! :eusa_angel:

- Jeri

^

reported for making an ethreat :tomato:

;)

Last edited:
Good, solid mod team. Reliable, pretty friendly, works hard to be fair.

Outstanding Admin.

Good USMB family.

[MENTION=46168]Statistikhengst[/MENTION] [MENTION=45104]WelfareQueen[/MENTION]
b839f545a72dcd3db90293cae7468b41b51e007008d1d0a6c5487f9c62566b90.jpg

Last edited:
Some USMB members have been banned from other sites, as have I. One of the problems with other sites is that their moderators are immune to the criticisms and sentiments that rank-and-file members are not. The ban hammer, therefore, is a tool too often used for personal reasons. A mod could at his own discretion deem a member in contempt of the staff.

On these boards, however, the moderators are not elitists. They act as rank-and-file members in their intercourse, and as moderators while maintaining the site and enforcing the rules. Their objectivity is commendable.

Well said....could not agree more.

We should have a rep a Moderator / Admin day. Only Moderators / Admins get repped for 24 hours straight. Call it Appreciation Day! - Jeri

To go with Rep a moderator day.....

In Italy, especially in Venice, the idea of "CARNEVALE" was to allow the peasants a day into the castle, costumed as royalty. And the royalty hid out on the streets as common beggars. It was essentially a complete role reversal, for a day.

"Carnevale" stems from "Carne", which means "flesh" or "meat". ooh, la, la...

We need a KARNEVAL day, where we put the mods and admin into the prison for a day and host a wild or...., err, wild party in the Admin castle!!! On KARNEVAL day, you can neg a mod as much as you want!!! On KARNEVAL day, the mods have to serve you wine in large goblets and baskets full of delicious fruit.

And of course, there are also the spanking rooms in the dungeons as well :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

:lol:

Dudes and dudettes, that was a joke. Well, mostly...

:D

Last edited:
i will not engage in this ass kissery despite the fact i like nearly all the mods here and they do a good job and think CK is the just the darnest coolest guy ever!

I guess no one has brought up this yet...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd85Qim_Z6A]The Mod Squad TV Show Theme Opening Season One - YouTube[/ame]

In Italy, especially in Venice, the idea of "CARNEVALE" was to allow the peasants a day into the castle, costumed as royalty. And the royalty hid out on the streets as common beggars. It was essentially a complete role reversal, for a day.

We need a KARNEVAL day, where we put the mods and admin into the prison for a day and host a wild or...., err, wild party in the Admin castle!!! On KARNEVAL day, you can neg a mod as much as you want!!! On KARNEVAL day, the mods have to serve you wine in large goblets and baskets full of delicious fruit.

And of course, there are also the spanking rooms in the dungeons as well :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Dunno man.. Sounds dangerous.. Have you seen our "Flame Zone" containment budget? All those miles of electric fencing and drone patrols and flame-proof insulation just to keep the rest of the Hobbit Shire clean and safe??

Let's see if we can damage insurance for the furniture and all that expensive equipment first.. And we need a list of clean-up volunteers and an Enviro impact report.. You've seen Jurassic Park -- You know stuff can go wrong..

arnold.jpg

Dunno man.. Sounds dangerous.. Have you seen our "Flame Zone" containment budget? All those miles of electric fencing and drone patrols and flame-proof insulation just to keep the rest of the Hobbit Shire clean and safe??

Let's see if we can damage insurance for the furniture and all that expensive equipment first.. And we need a list of clean-up volunteers and an Enviro impact report.. You've seen Jurassic Park -- You know stuff can go wrong..

arnold.jpg

You get to do the Enviro Impact Report, chasing after windmills and all.... Dulcinea... Dulcinea... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back