Shouldn't the Rosenberg's, executed for passing atomic secrets be pardoned!

For nearly 70 years their children have had to endure the injustice!
If they were anything like the self-hating, assimilated, freedom hating, Limousine Liberal "Jew" scum of today, they should not be pardoned.
NOTE: I am a Modern Orthodox Jew and I appreciate the US Constitution and Fair Market Capitalism.
"fair market capitalism"???

the constitution was about free market not fair market ran by the government,,,
There's is no such thing as Zero Rules Capitalism.
There is such a thing as a government not enforcing those rules...GW.
And Housing Bubble crashes are cool, aren't they?
I was talking about the free market and not government controlled capitalism,,,

and that housing bubble was created by the government,,,
I presume you didn't vote for Trump as I watched over 1,000 of his interviews and speeches and they were all against a Free Market and all for a Fair Market.
In fact, I know a lot of RWers in my community who voted for Hillary because she was for a Free Market and not a Fair Market.
kinda like paying your fair share,,,,you leftists are all the same,,,

and republicans are left wing not right wing,,,and I dont vote for leftists of either party,,,
Trump campaigned against Off-Shoring, Business Visas and Trespassers.
I don't know if that fits your definition of a Leftist.
If it does, vote Democrat.
On the other hand, if that platform makes one a Leftist, apparently Wall Street like Leftists.
youre getting there,,,now just take a few more steps and open your mind and all will be revealed,,,

and as I said,,,,I dont vote for leftist of either party,,,
The only reason I voted was because Trump was the first candidate in my lifetime to bring up the 3 factors rendering mass unemployment of Americans.
It is unlikely I will ever vote for President after he serves his 2nd term.

And yes, a Free Market guarantees that the Robber Barons will have most people starving and happy with scraps.
You can move South of the Border where you don't pay taxes but have to hire your own army to protect you.

If they were anything like the self-hating, assimilated, freedom hating, Limousine Liberal "Jew" scum of today, they should not be pardoned.
NOTE: I am a Modern Orthodox Jew and I appreciate the US Constitution and Fair Market Capitalism.

I presume you didn't vote for Trump as I watched over 1,000 of his interviews and speeches and they were all against a Free Market and all for a Fair Market.
In fact, I know a lot of RWers in my community who voted for Hillary because she was for a Free Market and not a Fair Market.

and republicans are left wing not right wing,,,and I dont vote for leftists of either party,,,
On the other hand, if that platform makes one a Leftist, apparently Wall Street like Leftists.
youre getting there,,,now just take a few more steps and open your mind and all will be revealed,,,

The only reason I voted was because Trump was the first candidate in my lifetime to bring up the 3 factors rendering mass unemployment of Americans.

And yes, a Free Market guarantees that the Robber Barons will have most people starving and happy with scraps.
You can move South of the Border where you don't pay taxes but have to hire your own army to protect you.

I've watch the Bat-Shit Crazy MF who made money by telling Robbers Barons they were righteous.
The Free Market resulted in Barack Obama and the broken promises of Rs & Ds resulted in Donald Trump.
I presume you taught your children that there were no rules in life.

man you are all over the place,,,any federal action to address employment is a leftist act because it goes beyond what the constitution allows them to do,,,right wing action would be for them to step back and let the market decide its own fate,,,

all of those robber barons got that way from government protection,,,
If they didn't get government protection they would have hired thugs with the same exact results.
Show me an actual hands off government in history that didn't result in massive slave labor.

I've watch the Bat-Shit Crazy MF who made money by telling Robbers Barons they were righteous.
The Free Market resulted in Barack Obama and the broken promises of Rs & Ds resulted in Donald Trump.
I presume you taught your children that there were no rules in life.

I see you have the other version of TDS,,,

and why the personal attacks on my children???

thats what crazy leftist do not rational people,,,

man you are all over the place,,,any federal action to address employment is a leftist act because it goes beyond what the constitution allows them to do,,,right wing action would be for them to step back and let the market decide its own fate,,,

If they didn't get government protection they would have hired thugs with the same exact results.
Show me an actual hands off government in history that didn't result in massive slave labor.
slavery is a government issue,,,

the rest of your rant is just that,,,or of course there is the chance youre a mind reader,,,

the rest of your rant is just that,,,or of course there is the chance youre a mind reader,,,

slave labor is a government issue in this country,,,

I reiterate for the last time...

why should I try and compare our government to others when ours (thanks to the constitution) is not like any other government in history,,,

why should I try and compare our government to others when ours (thanks to the constitution) is not like any other government in history,,,
I agree with you on many issues, but history has proven time and again that strict adherence to the fine ideals of the US Constitution includes the enforcement of the General Welfare of our nation, not giving Welfare Entitlements.
Remove this clause and the US goes back to Sweat Shops.
My parents worked in sweat shops and if not for FDR, most Conservatives today would not be living in the suburbs, regardless of their bravado.
New York State is mostly to blame for the US becoming a Welfare Nation because the Ds in NYS wanted to take power away from the Rs.

I agree with you on many issues, but history has proven time and again that strict adherence to the fine ideals of the US Constitution includes the enforcement of the General Welfare of our nation, not giving Welfare Entitlements.
My parents worked in sweat shops and if not for FDR, most Conservatives today would not be living in the suburbs, regardless of their bravado.
New York State is mostly to blame for the US becoming a Welfare Nation because the Ds in NYS wanted to take power away from the Rs.
and that is leftist perspective cause it allows the feds to get into things they shouldnt be in, mainly the private lives of individuals,,,
its an absolute fact that most everything the fed government touches they fuck it up,,,

and if youre afraid of sweatshops being popular again well youre just chasing ghosts,,,

and that is leftist perspective cause it allows the feds to get into things they shouldnt be in, mainly the private lives of individuals like me,,,
its an absolute fact that most everything the fed government touches they fuck it up,,,

and if youre afraid of sweatshops being popular again well youre just chasing ghosts,,,
I guess you are lucky enough to live in an alternate universe.
Everything that humans touch, regardless of ideology, gets fucked up.

and that is leftist perspective cause it allows the feds to get into things they shouldnt be in, mainly the private lives of individuals like me,,,

so the smart thing to do is lean on the side of freedom instead of bigger government,,,

so the smart thing to do is lean on the side of freedom instead of bigger government,,,
Who wants bigger government?
If it was up to me, we'd disband Congress yesterday.

thats what youre arguing for,,,
and disbanding congress is as dumb as it gets,,,

Congress has performed miracles for Corporations and has done an Atlas Shrugged to everyone else.
Congress is completely at the beck and call of Wall Street, not you nor I.
And that's why we have President Trump.

Congress has performed miracles for Corporations and has done an Atlas Shrugged to everyone else.
if you say so,,,opinions vary,,

but that doesnt change the fact that republicans are on the left,,just not as far left as dems,,,

if you say so,,,opinions vary,,

but that doesnt change the fact that republicans are on the left,,just not as far left as dems,,,
Rs and Ds perform for the camera and then get together to decide how to vote to almost make it look like they're not trying to line each others Stock Portfolios.
This is not a shock to anyone who sees what happens to Americans every time a new Bill is passed.

Julius Rosenberg, an electrical engineer living in New York City, was part of a spy ring that had passed secrets to the Soviet Union regarding the American project to develop the atomic bomb. The spy ring had connections to people who worked at the Los Alamos National Laboratory and had worked at the Oak Ridge facility. Additional investigation indicated that information detailing radar, sonar and early jet aircraft designs had also been passed to Soviet agents.

Ethel Rosenberg's implied role as an accessory was that she was present during the recruitment of sources, especially her brother who worked at the Los Alamos installation, hid money and espionage equipment and was sometimes an intermediary between Julius and Soviet intelligence contacts.

The Rosenbergs were tried and convicted for the espionage charges and sentenced to death. During the trial the couple refused to incriminate themselves or others maintaining that they were being subjected to a political trial based on their political beliefs and membership in the Communist Party.

a1.PNG

The Rosenbergs are the only American civilians executed for Cold War era espionage. Their case was controversial at the time and remains so, primarily because the death penalty was used as an unsuccessful threat to coerce the Rosenbergs into implicating other people. There were irregularities in the trial and criticism for the harshness of the sentence. Sympathetic writers of the time described the trial as a 'legal lynching'. None of their co-conspirators served more than 15 years in prison.

In his comments about the sentence he imposed, the trial judge stated that the Rosenbergs were being punished not just for passing the atomic secrets but also for the 50,000 American casualties in the Korean conflict and for the tensions and fear of millions of Americans preparing for the possibility of atomic war.

Forum List

Back