Shouldn't the Rosenberg's, executed for passing atomic secrets be pardoned!

No commie limey.
Even the old Soviet records prove they were guilty. ... :cool:

The Verona Documents prove the filthy Traitors were Soviet Agents and American TRAITORS.

1592492597077.png

And as you comment Sunni the KGBs own files show they were Soviet Agents and American TRAITORS:

1592492458533.png

1592492491660.png

1592492712410.png

Harry Gold and David Greengrass should ALSO have been executed, they were in the KGB files and the Verona Documents as Soviet Agents and American TRAITORS:

1592492770855.png

1592492796265.png

Nikita Khrushchev himself mentions Julius and Ethel Rosenberg in his Memoirs:

1592492879759.png

1592492947706.png

According to Nikita Khrushchev in his Memoirs not only did HE praise the Soviet Agents and American TRAITORS Julius and Ethel Rosenberg but Josef Stalin HIMSELF also praised their work for the Communist Soviet Union:

1592493250957.png

1592493280023.png

1592493330015.png

For nearly 70 years their children have had to endure the injustice!
If they were anything like the self-hating, assimilated, freedom hating, Limousine Liberal "Jew" scum of today, they should not be pardoned.
NOTE: I am a Modern Orthodox Jew and I appreciate the US Constitution and Fair Market Capitalism.
"fair market capitalism"???

the constitution was about free market not fair market ran by the government,,,

If they were anything like the self-hating, assimilated, freedom hating, Limousine Liberal "Jew" scum of today, they should not be pardoned.
NOTE: I am a Modern Orthodox Jew and I appreciate the US Constitution and Fair Market Capitalism.

There's is no such thing as Zero Rules Capitalism.
There is such a thing as a government not enforcing those rules...GW.
And Housing Bubble crashes are cool, aren't they?

I was talking about the free market and not government controlled capitalism,,,

and that housing bubble was created by the government,,,

I presume you didn't vote for Trump as I watched over 1,000 of his interviews and speeches and they were all against a Free Market and all for a Fair Market.
In fact, I know a lot of RWers in my community who voted for Hillary because she was for a Free Market and not a Fair Market.

No they were Communist POS. There was no injustice. They were Traitors. I can see why your ilk would support them though as you yourself are Traitor material.
How am I 'traitor material'. I'm not a commie but even if I was there is no law against it.

You've already admitted you had a traitor in your family who was executed.

They were executed for passing details of the atomic bomb (not for being communists) which there was not a shred of evidence.

You do NOT mention ANY member of MY family WITHOUT MY permission. Period.

I ignored your FIRST family attack, you now get no other chances. Pack your bags and keep them READY. That family member of mine ATTEMPTED to stop during the Second War the invasion of The Soviet Union and to 99.9% of NORMAL peoples that would NOT be a Traitor because it was the correct thing to do at that time and history agrees it was the correct thing to do.

"They were executed for passing details of the atomic bomb (not for being communists) which there was not a shred of evidence."

Moron Commie Troll Boi I give LINKS of the EVIDENCE in my post # 7

Hey you are apparently Terminally Ill and dying and now have only 3 months to live, I mean hopefully you will die sooner like within the next few weeks because this planet is better off without your ilk on it.

I presume you didn't vote for Trump as I watched over 1,000 of his interviews and speeches and they were all against a Free Market and all for a Fair Market.
In fact, I know a lot of RWers in my community who voted for Hillary because she was for a Free Market and not a Fair Market.
kinda like paying your fair share,,,,you leftists are all the same,,,

and republicans are left wing not right wing,,,and I dont vote for leftists of either party,,,

and republicans are left wing not right wing,,,and I dont vote for leftists of either party,,,
Trump campaigned against Off-Shoring, Business Visas and Trespassers.
I don't know if that fits your definition of a Leftist.
If it does, vote Democrat.
On the other hand, if that platform makes one a Leftist, apparently Wall Street like Leftists.

On the other hand, if that platform makes one a Leftist, apparently Wall Street like Leftists.
youre getting there,,,now just take a few more steps and open your mind and all will be revealed,,,

and as I said,,,,I dont vote for leftist of either party,,,

youre getting there,,,now just take a few more steps and open your mind and all will be revealed,,,

The only reason I voted was because Trump was the first candidate in my lifetime to bring up the 3 factors rendering mass unemployment of Americans.
It is unlikely I will ever vote for President after he serves his 2nd term.

And yes, a Free Market guarantees that the Robber Barons will have most people starving and happy with scraps.
You can move South of the Border where you don't pay taxes but have to hire your own army to protect you.

The only reason I voted was because Trump was the first candidate in my lifetime to bring up the 3 factors rendering mass unemployment of Americans.
It is unlikely I will ever vote for President after he serves his 2nd term.

And yes, a Free Market guarantees that the Robber Barons will have most people starving and happy with scraps.
You can move South of the Border where you don't pay taxes but have to hire your own army to protect you.
man you are all over the place,,,any federal action to address employment is a leftist act because it goes beyond what the constitution allows them to do,,,right wing action would be for them to step back and let the market decide its own fate,,,

all of those robber barons got that way from government protection,,,

Forum List

Back