Shouldn’t POTUS have all the intel?

Really? Quote me on that
lol Are you trying to sound stupid? You said he must listen to Khashoggi scream in Arabic before he will be able to make the proper decision.
Where is the quote where I said he shouldnt reply on his intelligence people? There isn’t one because you made that up. So stop lying. Trump declined to listen to the tape because it’s disturbing. I get it. I wouldn’t want to listen to it either or watch beheading videos etc. But I’m not president. I’d expect the president to be able to stomach those things and to have the maturity to expose himself to that stuff so he can respond accordingly.
Again, there is no rational basis for your insistence that the President must listen to Khashoggi screaming in Arabic in order to make policy decisions that benefit America. Disabuse yourself of the belief you are being clever.
Ive explained the rational behind my opinion on the subject many times. You haven’t addressed it and instead have tried to distort my message or call me a Trump hater. You are either making excuses for Trump because you give blind support or you really don’t think listening to the tape is a responsible thing for POTUS to do. If you truly feel that he shouldn’t have listened to the tape then you should have just stuck to your justification for that cause all the other verbal gymnastics you’ve been pulling just makes you sound like a Trump puppet.
Again, there is no rational basis for believing that the President would gather any useful information from listening to Khashoggi scream in Arabic that he had not already gotten from his briefing and you have never presented a rational argument in support of your ridiculous assertion that he could.
I’ve presented plenty of rational arguments, you just ignore them. Trump is playing this one with an “out of sight out of mind” approach. If he were to see this guys murder or hear it, it would be much harder for him to ignore it like he is trying to do.

You know when you continue to post this kind of bullshit all you are saying is that you can't find anything substantial to support your animosity toward the President.
Why do you avoid answering my questions and instead try and point this whole thing towards some fake hate I have towards the Prez. I’ve been a Trump fan since his Apprentice days. The dude cracks me up, still does. I don’t hate him, I just think he is a poor representative for our country. Now if we can get away from the personal accusations and go back to the topic at hand. Why do you not care that he ignores the ugly details of this murder before deciding how to respond? Seems irresponsible to me.
The fact is you have insisted the President must listen to Khashoggi screaming in Arabic in order to have the necessary information to make policy decisions that will most benefit America, and there is no rational basis for such a statement, so if you don't hate the President, then you must be projecting some other issue of your own on to him to lead you so far astray from rational thought.
Haha, now I’ve insisted the he must listen?! Ok buddy. I’ve said that I thought it irresponsible that he didn’t listen, that’s my opinion. How about you stop manipulating my words and just have an honest conversations without injecting your distorted accusations.
How about you admitting you're embarrassed by your original posts and stop pretending you are under attack. There is no rational basis for thinking the President would gather any useful information from listening to Khashoggi scream in Arabic that he had not already gotten from this briefing on the subject.
I’m not embarrassed about my post, I still feel confident in my opinion on it. When a person is tortured and murdered and our POTUS is in charge in deciding about how to respond I’d expect him to fully understand he severity of the offense. Hearing a report that somebody was killed as opposed to hearing it happen are two very different things. I’d expect the same thing if a Judge was determining a verdict for a convicted felon. How many judges do you suppose opted not to watch a video or listen to the audio of a crime if it was available for them to hear/see?
It is not uncommon for a judge to not allow a video to be shown to a jury if there is not sufficient probative value in it. Your vague assertion that listening to Khashoggi scream in Arabic will provide the President with information needed to make policy decisions about Iran, ME peace, etec. is ridiculous.

lol Are you trying to sound stupid? You said he must listen to Khashoggi scream in Arabic before he will be able to make the proper decision.
Where is the quote where I said he shouldnt reply on his intelligence people? There isn’t one because you made that up. So stop lying. Trump declined to listen to the tape because it’s disturbing. I get it. I wouldn’t want to listen to it either or watch beheading videos etc. But I’m not president. I’d expect the president to be able to stomach those things and to have the maturity to expose himself to that stuff so he can respond accordingly.
Again, there is no rational basis for your insistence that the President must listen to Khashoggi screaming in Arabic in order to make policy decisions that benefit America. Disabuse yourself of the belief you are being clever.
Ive explained the rational behind my opinion on the subject many times. You haven’t addressed it and instead have tried to distort my message or call me a Trump hater. You are either making excuses for Trump because you give blind support or you really don’t think listening to the tape is a responsible thing for POTUS to do. If you truly feel that he shouldn’t have listened to the tape then you should have just stuck to your justification for that cause all the other verbal gymnastics you’ve been pulling just makes you sound like a Trump puppet.
Again, there is no rational basis for believing that the President would gather any useful information from listening to Khashoggi scream in Arabic that he had not already gotten from his briefing and you have never presented a rational argument in support of your ridiculous assertion that he could.
And let’s just cut the bullshit and call it like it is... Trump doesn’t want to hear or see evidence that makes the Saudi’s look bad because he wants to sweep this thing under the rug so he can maintain the arms deal and alliance with them. It’s not a secret
Well, let's cut the bullshit. You clearly have no idea why you are so hostile towards the President. It certainly can't be because of his policies since you appear to know so little about them.

I’ve presented plenty of rational arguments, you just ignore them. Trump is playing this one with an “out of sight out of mind” approach. If he were to see this guys murder or hear it, it would be much harder for him to ignore it like he is trying to do.
Perhaps you just don't know what "rational argument" means.

Why do you avoid answering my questions and instead try and point this whole thing towards some fake hate I have towards the Prez. I’ve been a Trump fan since his Apprentice days. The dude cracks me up, still does. I don’t hate him, I just think he is a poor representative for our country. Now if we can get away from the personal accusations and go back to the topic at hand. Why do you not care that he ignores the ugly details of this murder before deciding how to respond? Seems irresponsible to me.
The fact is you have insisted the President must listen to Khashoggi screaming in Arabic in order to have the necessary information to make policy decisions that will most benefit America, and there is no rational basis for such a statement, so if you don't hate the President, then you must be projecting some other issue of your own on to him to lead you so far astray from rational thought.
Haha, now I’ve insisted the he must listen?! Ok buddy. I’ve said that I thought it irresponsible that he didn’t listen, that’s my opinion. How about you stop manipulating my words and just have an honest conversations without injecting your distorted accusations.
How about you admitting you're embarrassed by your original posts and stop pretending you are under attack. There is no rational basis for thinking the President would gather any useful information from listening to Khashoggi scream in Arabic that he had not already gotten from this briefing on the subject.
I’m not embarrassed about my post, I still feel confident in my opinion on it. When a person is tortured and murdered and our POTUS is in charge in deciding about how to respond I’d expect him to fully understand he severity of the offense. Hearing a report that somebody was killed as opposed to hearing it happen are two very different things. I’d expect the same thing if a Judge was determining a verdict for a convicted felon. How many judges do you suppose opted not to watch a video or listen to the audio of a crime if it was available for them to hear/see?
It is not uncommon for a judge to not allow a video to be shown to a jury if there is not sufficient probative value in it. Your vague assertion that listening to Khashoggi scream in Arabic will provide the President with information needed to make policy decisions about Iran, ME peace, etec. is ridiculous.
That’s your opinion but you haven’t provided any rational argument to back it up. Saying that I hate trump doesn’t mean anything to the discussion

And let’s just cut the bullshit and call it like it is... Trump doesn’t want to hear or see evidence that makes the Saudi’s look bad because he wants to sweep this thing under the rug so he can maintain the arms deal and alliance with them. It’s not a secret
Well, let's cut the bullshit. You clearly have no idea why you are so hostile towards the President. It certainly can't be because of his policies since you appear to know so little about them.
This statement has nothing to do with this discussion. Stop wasting time with these useless tangents.

Perhaps you just don't know what "rational argument" means.
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to understand the rationale, I don’t get why it’s so hard for you. You either see the evidence for yourself or you have somebody tell you what happened. In my opinion one is better than the other. If you think they both have the same effect then that’s fine. I disagree

This statement has nothing to do with this discussion. Stop wasting time with these useless tangents.
lol There is no discussion. You made the ridiculous statement that the President must listen to Khashoggi screaming in Arabic before making policy decisions, and now you are trying to make it seem less ridiculous.

lol There is no discussion. You made the ridiculous statement that the President must listen to Khashoggi screaming in Arabic before making policy decisions, and now you are trying to make it seem less ridiculous.
Really? I said he “must” do it? Wanna quote me on that? Youre ridiculous with your idiotic distortions of my words. Try and be honest for a change.

Really? I said he “must” do it? Wanna quote me on that? Youre ridiculous with your idiotic distortions of my words. Try and be honest for a change.
Your exact words are not important since you clearly had nothing to say in the first place. The take away from this is that you are clearly not capable of rational thought when talking about the President.

Your exact words are not important since you clearly had nothing to say in the first place. The take away from this is that you are clearly not capable of rational thought when talking about the President.
My exact words are important when you lie about them.

President Bone Spurs is clearly too stupid and/or mentally unstable to be Commander-In-Chief (as the book 'Fear' proved).

Keep him out of the loop as much as possible.

Forum List

Back