Shouldn’t POTUS have all the intel?

He only looks at the pictures.....besides....this :potus is a POS....no doubt about it!

Who investigated when the meat puppet faggot killed a US Citizen in a foreign country without a trial with a drone strike?

How about when the Dallas police blew up that shooter guy with a killbot?

I’m sure that really upset you .

I don't care when cops kill pieces of shit like you in the midst of committing a crime.

I do care when the feds kill US Citizens, in foreign countries, with military weapons, without a trial.

I understand that leftist pieces of shit like you don't mind government liquidating people you're programmed to hate. If it wasn't for pieces of shit like you, there would never have been a Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, Et Al. That's why I assert pieces of shit like you are dangerously stupid. You're weapons grade stupid. You're a threat to all of humanity and should not be stealing oxygen since we do have empty dumpsters behind Planned Unparenthood clinics.

You hypocrite. So outraged when a suspected terrorist gets droned overseas in some 3 world place we can’t grab him, but ok with police using robots to blow up a guy (without trial as you say) who was barricaded in a parking garage. .

So, just so I got this right, the Saudis kidnapped this man, killed him, chopped him into bits, dissolved him in acid and forgot to take his phone?

The Apple Watch app records voice files on the iPhone, not on the watch itself.

Then, after forgetting to take his phone, it somehow got into the hands of the Turkish intelligence services?

OKAY, I buy that.

So, just so I got this right, the Saudis kidnapped this man, killed him, chopped him into bits, dissolved him in acid and forgot to take his phone?

Then, after forgetting to take his phone, it somehow got into the hands of the Turkish intelligence services?

OKAY, I buy that.
Saudi’s admitted to doing the killing. What exactly are you disputing? You are so desperate to throw doubt on everything you are overlooking the obvious and the admitted facts. Stop wasting our time and do some homework.

OKAY, I buy that.
Saudi’s admitted to doing the killing. What exactly are you disputing? You are so desperate to throw doubt on everything you are overlooking the obvious and the admitted facts. Stop wasting our time and do some homework.

Oh look, another control freak.

OKAY, I buy that.

Oh look, another control freak.
How so?

In an interview with Chris Wallace over the weekend, Trump stated that he was briefed on the audio recording of a Washington Post reporter being tortured and killed by Saudi government thugs but he didn’t listen to it himself. Is it just me or does anybody else think that our POTUS should be able to stomach and hear for himself every detail of this horrible act? Especially since he is the decision maker about how we respond.

Trump is out there making excuses for the Prince backing up his claim that he knew nothing about the attack. This flys in the face of our CIA saying that they believe the Prince knew exactly what was going on. Maybe if Trump heard the sounds of a man losing his life as he was cut into pieces he might make a more educated judgement about how to respond and take this act a little more seriously... not try to dismiss it to protect an arms deal.

I know Trump likes to play tough guy, but tough is being able to face the evil that is out there and then stand up for what is right.
So you think policy decisions should be made on the basis of emotion?

In an interview with Chris Wallace over the weekend, Trump stated that he was briefed on the audio recording of a Washington Post reporter being tortured and killed by Saudi government thugs but he didn’t listen to it himself. Is it just me or does anybody else think that our POTUS should be able to stomach and hear for himself every detail of this horrible act? Especially since he is the decision maker about how we respond.

Trump is out there making excuses for the Prince backing up his claim that he knew nothing about the attack. This flys in the face of our CIA saying that they believe the Prince knew exactly what was going on. Maybe if Trump heard the sounds of a man losing his life as he was cut into pieces he might make a more educated judgement about how to respond and take this act a little more seriously... not try to dismiss it to protect an arms deal.

I know Trump likes to play tough guy, but tough is being able to face the evil that is out there and then stand up for what is right.
No, I believe they should be made on the basis of information

lol That's not what your post said. He got the information in a briefing, so if that was all you wanted there would be no reason for you to whine about him listening to the tape.

I know obama use to like watching the video of drones killing people and giggle like a little girl but that’s not something normal people would like to do. Trump was briefed on the recording, but not being a sick voyeur, the briefing was enough for him. Only someone mentally deranged would like listening to somenoe being tortured and killed.

lol That's not what your post said. He got the information in a briefing, so if that was all you wanted there would be no reason for you to whine about him listening to the tape.
He got a second hand account. The best information, in my opinion, is first hand. Wouldn’t you agree?

I know obama use to like watching the video of drones killing people and giggle like a little girl but that’s not something normal people would like to do. Trump was briefed on the recording, but not being a sick voyeur, the briefing was enough for him. Only someone mentally deranged would like listening to somenoe being tortured and killed.
It’s not a matter of liking it. Its a matter of the decision maker hearing or seeing the intel for themselves so they can make the best possible decision on how to handle the situation. And what in the world makes you think Obama would giggle like a little girl? That just shows how your sick little mind works.

He got a second hand account. The best information, in my opinion, is first hand. Wouldn’t you agree?
So you think the President should do all the intelligence work himself instead of getting second hand accounts from the CIA, FBI, etc.?

So you think the President should do all the intelligence work himself instead of getting second hand accounts from the CIA, FBI, etc.?
Not at all. But when there is video or audio evidence of an international matter of the magnitude of this one and he is making diplomatic decisions that could have world altering effects, I think it would be appropriate to hear or see the evidence for himself. Why would you disagree with that?

Let me pose it this way. Do you think we should stop showing crime scene photos, video, and audio recordings of crimes to judges and jury members during trails because they might be gross, sad, depressing or disturbing? Maybe we make it optional for them to view if they think they might get nightmares or feel queezy. Or do you think it neccessary for those who sit in judgement to be exposed to as much as the information as possible so they can best understand the details of the crime and the impact it had on those effected?

Not at all. But when there is video or audio evidence of an international matter of the magnitude of this one and he is making diplomatic decisions that could have world altering effects, I think it would be appropriate to hear or see the evidence for himself. Why would you disagree with that?
lol You just contradicted yourself in the same post. First you say it's not necessary to examine the evidence he gets from the CIA. FBi, etc. and then you say he should examine it.

Let me pose it this way. Do you think we should stop showing crime scene photos, video, and audio recordings of crimes to judges and jury members during trails because they might be gross, sad, depressing or disturbing? Maybe we make it optional for them to view if they think they might get nightmares or feel queezy. Or do you think it neccessary for those who sit in judgement to be exposed to as much as the information as possible so they can best understand the details of the crime and the impact it had on those effected?
Actually, courts make decisions on whether a piece of evidence has probative value or if the emotional impact will make it more difficult for jurors to weigh the evidence. If the probative value of the tape or photograph does not outweigh the emotional impact, it might well be excluded. There is no rational basis basis for claiming hearing a man scream will help the President make better policy decisions.

lol You just contradicted yourself in the same post. First you say it's not necessary to examine the evidence he gets from the CIA. FBi, etc. and then you say he should examine it.
That’s not true. You asked if I thought POTUS should do all the intelligence work himself. That’s very different from reviewing the evidence in a situation like this. Come on, stop with the spin stuff, just be honest.

Actually, courts make decisions on whether a piece of evidence has probative value or if the emotional impact will make it more difficult for jurors to weigh the evidence. If the probative value of the tape or photograph does not outweigh the emotional impact, it might well be excluded. There is no rational basis basis for claiming hearing a man scream will help the President make better policy decisions.
I disagree. I think knowing exactly what the Saudi’s did to that poor man is very important when deciding how to respond. Trump is a pampered billionaire wannabe tough guy. He isn’t used to making life and death decisions or sticking up to murders and human rights abusers on behalf of a country. I know it isn’t pleasant but he needs to be exposed to this stuff if he is going to hold the office and make informed decisions about how to respond. You dont think so?

Rush is a Apple fan and mentioned that fact the morning the apparent fake intelligence hit the fake news airways. TDS folks are consistently gullible, we have to give them that! :p

Meanwhile, in Haiti which has an impact on US demographics, dozens of Haitians have being slaughtered in the past 24 hours and fake news is sticking with the Saudi thing to stir up trouble.

Forum List

Back