Shouldn’t POTUS have all the intel?

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
In an interview with Chris Wallace over the weekend, Trump stated that he was briefed on the audio recording of a Washington Post reporter being tortured and killed by Saudi government thugs but he didn’t listen to it himself. Is it just me or does anybody else think that our POTUS should be able to stomach and hear for himself every detail of this horrible act? Especially since he is the decision maker about how we respond.

Trump is out there making excuses for the Prince backing up his claim that he knew nothing about the attack. This flys in the face of our CIA saying that they believe the Prince knew exactly what was going on. Maybe if Trump heard the sounds of a man losing his life as he was cut into pieces he might make a more educated judgement about how to respond and take this act a little more seriously... not try to dismiss it to protect an arms deal.

I know Trump likes to play tough guy, but tough is being able to face the evil that is out there and then stand up for what is right.

Who investigated when the meat puppet faggot killed a US Citizen in a foreign country without a trial with a drone strike?

If the source of the recording isn't US Intel, how can it be corroborated that it's legit?

It could be a tape copy of 'Usual Suspects'

If the source of the recording isn't US Intel, how can it be corroborated that it's legit?

You don’t think the CIA corroborates things before they announce their findings? They may not have been the source of the recording but I’m sure they have a system to analyze and corroborate the evidence and sources they use. Wouldn’t you agree?

Who investigated when the meat puppet faggot killed a US Citizen in a foreign country without a trial with a drone strike?

How about when the Dallas police blew up that shooter guy with a killbot?

I’m sure that really upset you .

You don’t think the CIA corroborates things before they announce their findings? They may not have been the source of the recording but I’m sure they have a system to analyze and corroborate the evidence and sources they use. Wouldn’t you agree?
Not even Trump is disputing it....now

The recording came from the microphone on the dead man's Apple watch.

As for Trump, he's a pussy with a weak stomach.

In an interview with Chris Wallace over the weekend, Trump stated that he was briefed on the audio recording of a Washington Post reporter being tortured and killed by Saudi government thugs but he didn’t listen to it himself. Is it just me or does anybody else think that our POTUS should be able to stomach and hear for himself every detail of this horrible act? Especially since he is the decision maker about how we respond.

Trump is out there making excuses for the Prince backing up his claim that he knew nothing about the attack. This flys in the face of our CIA saying that they believe the Prince knew exactly what was going on. Maybe if Trump heard the sounds of a man losing his life as he was cut into pieces he might make a more educated judgement about how to respond and take this act a little more seriously... not try to dismiss it to protect an arms deal.

I know Trump likes to play tough guy, but tough is being able to face the evil that is out there and then stand up for what is right.
Keep in mind that Trump’s dream in life is to be Prince Salman or whatever his name is

The worst part. He’s protecting Saudi just because they buy weapons for us . He’s selling our countries soul because of some war machine contracts .

Not even Trump is disputing it....now
Agreed, he isn’t disputing the validity of the tape, he is claiming that the Prince told him he didn’t know anything about it and there’s is no way for us to know. So I guess that’s that huh? Maybe if he listened to the tape he would feel a little differently.

The worst part. He’s protecting Saudi just because they buy weapons for us . He’s selling our countries soul because of some war machine contracts .
I understand that the arms contracts and Saudi support in the war against Isis complicates things, I’m not saying this is an easy situation. But I would expect our POTUS to see and hear all the Intel so he can make an educated decision

There is nothing we could realistically do to Saudi. It's not our problem. Saudi doesn't cut off our oil when Texas gives out the death penalty.

What part of none of our business is so mystifying to Democrats.

Is Saudi behaving any different than Iran ? Yet Iran is the devil state we must crush

There is nothing we could realistically do to Saudi. It's not our problem. Saudi doesn't cut off our oil when Texas gives out the death penalty.

You feel the same about Iran?

This story seems to change by the minute.
Last thing I heard was they poisoned him.
Then they chopped him up.
What does poisoning sound like??

"Salmiolacum.......wa alacum asalami
.....GUUUCK!!!!!"

thud........
.:death::death::death::dig:

Last edited:

That doesn’t have anything to do with the OP, I’m talking about him not listening to the tape

Not just the weapons timmy but I'm sure he has business dealings with them Hopefully the emoluments bite him in his fat ass

Forum List

Back