Should we worry about violent fantasy movies?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Could a movie like this actually be a good thing and promote space and military?

We are going to have to be supportive of space and military or else the Chinese will dominate this Century and beyond.

Could a movie like this actually be a good thing and promote space and military?

We are going to have to be supportive of space and military or else the Chinese will dominate this Century and beyond.

I doubt it. It's not believable science fiction. What I'm thinking watching this movie come out is that the third time is supposed to be the charm. This was made first in a movie, then in a miniseries.
I'm genuinely afraid this movie will suck just as hard as the first two attempts did. :)

I doubt it. It's not believable science fiction. What I'm thinking watching this movie come out is that the third time is supposed to be the charm. This was made first in a movie, then in a miniseries.
I'm genuinely afraid this movie will suck just as hard as the first two attempts did. :)
You forgot about how the book sucked also.

To me, a film doesn't have to be a violent fantasy film when pretty much any film can influence a person.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Only in a way can I second that. When you really think about it, everyone is influenced in some way. We see what's being done or said all around us and how we choose to respond to it should we respond at all will only go to show just how much we are influenced by it all if it leaves an impression on our lives at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back