Should we shut down left-wing media?

NPR and PBS, at a minimum, need to have their funding from taxpayers ceased. These entities generate millions from donations. Taking taxpayer money for Left Wing propaganda is an insult.
They give the most even handed reporting of the news, with the least disrespect of the President, of any of the major news outlets. They have a left leaning slant in the issues they choose to cover, but I have never heard a single one of them foaming at the mouth about the President or Republicans, not even their guests.
You would be shooting the wrong folks here.

They're noncommercial media, which means they have no incentive to milk ratings for ad revenues, which in turn means they don't need to hype stories with emotional booga-booga. That's the difference between one outlet laying out simple facts and another one going "SLUT! SLUT! SLUT!".

Bullshit.

They are mouth piece for the CFR, the Anglo-American alliance, and global capitalists everywhere.

Apparently you don't pay attention to the foundations that support their work.

I can't believe you are utterly this dumb.

They serve the interests of the richest of the one percent.
What's the "CFR," Mr. Beale?
judge-judy-facepalm.gif

It is the think tank that IS the establishment.

D.C., Congress, the White House, 10 Downing Street. . etc. They are all just the illusions. The puppets.

It is the CFR and the RIIA that run everything in the west. This is were the CEO's of all the media, all the Hollywood entertainment companies, all the biggest actors, all the CEO of the biggest corporations, and the CEO of the music industries, data companies, EVERYTHING, meet, to decide how you are going to think and behave.

PBS & NPR, Second Column to the right.

The American Empire and its Media
The American Empire and its Media

cfr-media-network-hdv-spr.png

Lately the Democratic party and "left" wing media has been used for the purposes of rabble rousing, inciting violence, and perpetuating misinformation to the uneducated Demographic.

This could give as a good case for repealing the First Amendment, or using the state's power to shut down Democratic media, including social media which incites violence and anarchy.

In practice, I don't think it would be too easy to do - the government could simply shut down TV and radio such as the Colbert Report, NPR, as well as social media outlets such as YouTube channels which incite violence, hatred, and immorality in the lowest common denominator.

In practice, most of their "rights" are imaginary anyway, and are merely fed to them via their misinformation outlets by rabble rousers - simply shut them all down, and remind the Democratic party and it's mouth-breading demographic of their rightful place under the state's hierarchy.

As an example, anyone who uses the term "white supremacist", "Nazi", or "fascist" could be profiled by the FBI and the CIA, given that anarchist groups have abused this term. (Much as how actual white supremacy groups may be being monitored as well).

I thought knees news women fondlers and the drug radio King had done

NPR and PBS, at a minimum, need to have their funding from taxpayers ceased. These entities generate millions from donations. Taking taxpayer money for Left Wing propaganda is an insult.

I think knees news is way more balanced

Lately the Democratic party and "left" wing media has been used for the purposes of rabble rousing, inciting violence, and perpetuating misinformation to the uneducated Demographic.

This could give as a good case for repealing the First Amendment, or using the state's power to shut down Democratic media, including social media which incites violence and anarchy.

In practice, I don't think it would be too easy to do - the government could simply shut down TV and radio such as the Colbert Report, NPR, as well as social media outlets such as YouTube channels which incite violence, hatred, and immorality in the lowest common denominator.

In practice, most of their "rights" are imaginary anyway, and are merely fed to them via their misinformation outlets by rabble rousers - simply shut them all down, and remind the Democratic party and it's mouth-breading demographic of their rightful place under the state's hierarchy.

As an example, anyone who uses the term "white supremacist", "Nazi", or "fascist" could be profiled by the FBI and the CIA, given that anarchist groups have abused this term. (Much as how actual white supremacy groups may be being monitored as well).

So apparently you must be one of the uneducated reading all that left wing news.

Minuscule Microscule compared to how much the Lush Rimjobs and the Fox Noises generate from their advertising.

When your income is dependent on advertising, the more your ratings go up the more you make. That's when "SLUT! SLUT! SLUT!" hits the air, because that makes ratings go up.

That what you want?
I'm not really big on "frees peach" lately - since we technically have the right to Amend the Constitution, as the Founders' designed it, then this means that nothing, including the 1st Amendment is sacred except in people's imagination.

We could just remove it, then unilaterally shut down all "far-left" propaganda which incites violence, no one would miss it or lose any sleep over it.

I don't care about Rush Limbaugh.

Maybe you shouldn't have frees peach.

So apparently you must be one of the uneducated reading all that left wing news.
Yup, I stick to knees News, The Blaze, Gateway Pundit, daily signal, daily caller.
Way more balanced

Yup, I stick to knees News, The Blaze, Gateway Pundit, daily signal, daily caller.
Way more balanced

Do they have frees peach?

Minuscule Microscule compared to how much the Lush Rimjobs and the Fox Noises generate from their advertising.

When your income is dependent on advertising, the more your ratings go up the more you make. That's when "SLUT! SLUT! SLUT!" hits the air, because that makes ratings go up.

That what you want?
I'm not really big on "frees peach" lately - since we technically have the right to Amend the Constitution, as the Founders' designed it, then this means that nothing, including the 1st Amendment is sacred except in people's imagination.

We could just remove it, then unilaterally shut down all "far-left" propaganda which incites violence, no one would miss it or lose any sleep over it.

I don't care about Rush Limbaugh.

Maybe you shouldn't have frees peach.
Not all speech is created equal.

I barely watch the news, I mainly read books - as I presume any well educated man or woman does, politics aside.

If everyone read books, the media would probably be out of business, just as fast food would if everyone stuck to a healthy diet.

They give the most even handed reporting of the news, with the least disrespect of the President, of any of the major news outlets. They have a left leaning slant in the issues they choose to cover, but I have never heard a single one of them foaming at the mouth about the President or Republicans, not even their guests.

They're noncommercial media, which means they have no incentive to milk ratings for ad revenues, which in turn means they don't need to hype stories with emotional booga-booga. That's the difference between one outlet laying out simple facts and another one going "SLUT! SLUT! SLUT!".

Bullshit.

They are mouth piece for the CFR, the Anglo-American alliance, and global capitalists everywhere.

So you posted "Bullshit" and followed it with four lines that in no way contradict or even address what I posted.

Did you even read it?

Bullshit.

What's the "CFR," Mr. Beale?
Oh, I forgot, I booked marked this.

lol.

Here is the answer right from one of their own journalists. NYT and WaPo are two of their main propaganda organs from brainwashing folks. Never trust anything from those papers.

Except when they admit they are brainwashing you! :auiqs.jpg:

Click on the link below, I still can't believe they told the truth for once. lol

Ruling Class Journalists
by Richard Harwood

Way more balanced

Hateway Plunder, the site that banned me from commenting because I went in there and tore down their bullshit.

Great choice there.

Dafuck is "knees news"? Some kind of inside joke? :dunno:

Bullshit.

So you posted "Bullshit" and followed it with four lines that in no way contradict or even address what I posted.

Did you even read it?

But they don't.

News isn't just reporting SOME facts, it is about reporting ALL facts, and not lying about some of the facts either.

PBS and NPR LIE.

Bullshit.

Did you even read it?

But they don't.

News isn't just reporting SOME facts, it is about reporting ALL facts, and not lying about some of the facts either.

PBS and NPR LIE.

Once AGAIN, that's not what my post is about. READ it. Is that asking so much?

No.

NPR and PBS never reported that the US supported Neo-Nazis to create and coup in Ukraine. Never.

That was a lie of Omission.

They gave the public the impression that the revolution there was completely organic and the will of the people.

The same is true of the revolution in Libya.

PBS and NPR made it seem like it was the majority of the people in that nation that wanted Gaddafi gone, when in fact the reverse was true.

Libya had the highest living standard in Africa and he had the overwhelming support of his people. He was a secular leader that was beloved.

Could Bill Clinton, George Bush, Obama, or Trump ride down the streets of NY or D.C. like this?

Yet we are expected to believe from NPR that a nation which is under "revolution" and being under siege from NATO one month earlier, has a leader that has so little confidence from his people, that he can ride down the streets of Tripoli just waving to his people who love him. . .

Obama and Hillary were war criminals. . . and THOSE are the facts NPR never brought to you.

I haven't heard shit from NPR about the war crimes going on in Bolivia either.

PBS and NPR need their funding cut. They are nothing but oligarch propaganda. They do not deserve tax payer money.

Yes, shut them down and hang them for treason.

Forum List

Back