Should We Screen Out Immigrants Who Believe that Homosexuals Should Die?

Should We Screen Out Immigrants Who Believe that Homosexuals Should Die?

• Yes, we should screen out such anti-democratic immigrants

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No, they have the right to think that homos should die

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I dunno, when does the game start?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No I'd be fine with it if they want gay people dead. They'd be in fine company with the homophobic Christians they'd be welcoming to their homes in the holy lands.
Show me one American denomination of more than 40,000 members that advocates killing homos, you slandering shit4brains
Evangelical "Christians"

Evangelical Christians consider homosexuals sinners, do not approve of their life style and pray for their soul. If they wanted them dead, they would be killing them.

I agree 100% with Jim Bowies' assessment of your character.

Does this violate their 1st Amendment rights? I have heard some people say that, but isnt the protection of all American citizens more important than being Politically Correct?
Jim, the will of God for America was the same as His will for Israel. Tear down the high places, do not permit Baal worship in your land, do not intermarry with those who worship foreign gods, do not shed innocent blood or sacrifice your children as the Baal worshipers do (yet we have permitted in this country the bloodshed of over 50 million unborn children). So now we see the judgment of God being made ready. What is happening now - is that God is now permitting the flood gates to be opened to Baal worshipers - the wicked - who will - in an appointed time slay the Baal worshipers - the homosexuals, - those are wicked - ungodly - in our own country! (See the Book of Habakkuk)

This is a fulfillment of Jeremiah's prophecy and it is referring to the United States. (Rev. 18 is about the USA too)

So America is being filled with such men - as with caterpillers and they shall lift up a shout against thee. That is what is yet to come. We're seeing the preparation for this judgment even now. It is not just the Muslims who are filling America (as caterpillers) it is also the fighting aged males you saw flooding USA atop trains who are currently living in sanctuary cities - these ones are from South American communist countries in alignment with Russians and Chinese.

Then there are the Russians who are living here - both openly as soldiers - and other Russians who are living here as "civilians" for the time being - same for the Chinese. Note that Jeremiah prophesies they shall lift up a shout against thee.

These men are united in their reason for being here. To rape, murder, plunder, torture and utterly destroy America. Why do the American people not see what is happening? When you live in sin your eyes are not open. The enemy has you blinded until you come out of sin and then God will open your eyes and you will see the reason for these people coming here.

The wicked are God's sword. (read Psalm 17:13) The homosexuals, the Baal worshipers, the false prophets / false teachers have made themselves known and have not hid themselves (although some of them may think they have - God knows where they are). This too is part of the plan of God because if they do not turn from their sin and decide to live holy unto Jesus Christ they will be among the first to be slaughtered when that day comes.

Jeremiah 51:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 The Lord of hosts hath sworn by himself, saying, Surely I will fill thee with men, as with caterpillers; and they shall lift up a shout against thee.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

I didn't vote on your poll. My vote is for the will of God to be done and for God's judgment upon this land to fall. I can no longer bear to read the stories of parents letting strangers throw their tiny children off of bridges, abusing the gift God gave them (children are a gift from God), listening to Baal worshipers mocking where is God? Where is the sign of His coming? Watching those who call themselves believers refuse to stand up for the Word of God and choosing to go along to get along. Let the judgment of God fall! Let the land vomit out this wickedness once and for all and turn them into hell. I've shaken the dust off of my feet.

Last edited:
We all know Republicans want to kill gays in this country.

GOP congressman cites Bible verses calling gays ‘worthy of death’

And the several of the GOP nominees went to "kill the gays" rallies. I already posted links to that. Cruz was the only one who apologized.
If you had any shame, and you dont because you are a Democrat, you should feel ashamed for that.

Just like it is wrong of conservatives to condemn all of Islam for the actions of a few of its radical members, you are trying to blame all Republicans for the practices, not of Republicans today, but of state policies established for Israel more than 2500 years ago.

Now that takes some really loathesome anitSemitic nerve there, dudette.

Does this violate their 1st Amendment rights? I have heard some people say that, but isnt the protection of all American citizens more important than being Politically Correct?
Jim, the will of God for America was the same as His will for Israel. Tear down the high places, do not permit Baal worship in your land, do not intermarry with those who worship foreign gods, do not shed innocent blood or sacrifice your children as the Baal worshipers do (yet we have permitted in this country the bloodshed of over 50 million unborn children). So now we see the judgment of God being made ready. What is happening now - is that God is now permitting the flood gates to be opened to Baal worshipers - the wicked - who will - in an appointed time slay the Baal worshipers - the homosexuals, - those are wicked - ungodly - in our own country! (See the Book of Habakkuk)

This is a fulfillment of Jeremiah's prophecy and it is referring to the United States. (Rev. 18 is about the USA too)

So America is being filled with such men - as with caterpillers and they shall lift up a shout against thee. That is what is yet to come. We're seeing the preparation for this judgment even now. It is not just the Muslims who are filling America (as caterpillers) it is also the fighting aged males you saw flooding USA atop trains who are currently living in sanctuary cities - these ones are from South American communist countries in alignment with Russians and Chinese.

Then there are the Russians who are living here - both openly as soldiers - and other Russians who are living here as "civilians" for the time being - same for the Chinese. Note that Jeremiah prophesies they shall lift up a shout against thee.

These men are united in their reason for being here. To rape, murder, plunder, torture and utterly destroy America. Why do the American people not see what is happening? When you live in sin your eyes are not open. The enemy has you blinded until you come out of sin and then God will open your eyes and you will see the reason for these people coming here.

The wicked are God's sword. (read Psalm 17:13) The homosexuals, the Baal worshipers, the false prophets / false teachers have made themselves known and have not hid themselves (although some of them may think they have - God knows where they are). This too is part of the plan of God because if they do not turn from their sin and decide to live holy unto Jesus Christ they will be among the first to be slaughtered when that day comes.

Jeremiah 51:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 The Lord of hosts hath sworn by himself, saying, Surely I will fill thee with men, as with caterpillers; and they shall lift up a shout against thee.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

I didn't vote on your poll. My vote is for the will of God to be done and for God's judgment upon this land to fall. I can no longer bear to read the stories of parents letting strangers throw their tiny children off of bridges, abusing the gift God gave them (children are a gift from God), listening to Baal worshipers mocking where is God? Where is the sign of His coming? Watching those who call themselves believers refuse to stand up for the Word of God and choosing to go along to get along. Let the judgment of God fall! Let the land vomit out this wickedness once and for all and turn them into hell. I've shaken the dust off of my feet.

God's Will is *always* done, whether it is the good side of the coin or the harsh one, God's Will is never mocked.

And there may not be a place in the future for America, or at least not a long lasting one, but I think that there will be. Why? Because of what God did with Sodom.

"How in the world can you say that?" you might ask and the answer is simple.

When Abraham bargained with God to protect Sodom he got God to agree that He would not destroy Sodom if there were as few as TEN GOOD PEOPLE.

TEN.

We have far more good people than that in New York alone.

People like you seem to be obsessed with what is wrong so much that you can no longer see what is right.

We have HOPE in the Name of Jesus Christ, not despair.

And if America gets so bad that God will smite it, we will long be gone from this place BEFORE THAT either on our feet or on a stretcher.

But either way, WE WIN, brother and dont ever forget it. Satan is to be cast into the Lake of Fire and all his followers,while we are given the divine inheritance in the next world to come.

We only have cause to celebrate,no matter what happens in this life, if we only take the Eternal perspective of what lies ahead of us.

Forum List

Back