Should We Screen Out Immigrants Who Believe that Homosexuals Should Die?

Should We Screen Out Immigrants Who Believe that Homosexuals Should Die?

• Yes, we should screen out such anti-democratic immigrants

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No, they have the right to think that homos should die

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I dunno, when does the game start?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Does this violate their 1st Amendment rights? I have heard some people say that, but isnt the protection of all American citizens more important than being Politically Correct?

Does this violate their 1st Amendment rights? I have heard some people say that, but isnt the protection of all American citizens more important than being Politically Correct?

Or maybe we should ask, since they are trying to immigrate to our country, but not yet here, are they entitled to protection under the 1st amendment if they have not accepted our constitution?

Sure. As long as we do the same for people currently here.
We should screen people immigrating who are already here?

Do you mind cleaning the drool off your ipad and trying again?
I'll agree with your idea if people already in this country who think gay people should die are put in boats and shipped off to parts of the world where governments think gay people should die.

Or maybe we should ask, since they are trying to immigrate to our country, but not yet here, are they entitled to protection under the 1st amendment if they have not accepted our constitution?
Great point, but the real question for Democrats is "How does that help Hillary get elected so we can get more free shit?"

I'll agree with your idea if people already in this country who think gay people should die are put in boats and shipped off to parts of the world where governments think gay people should die.

I doubt you'd be happy with boatloads of Moslems being shipped off to the Middle east.

Just start doing what Saudi Arabia does; if someone tries to bring in a bible, they confiscate it. If someone tries to bring in a Koran, take it from them and burn it. Remove them from book stores and burn them also. It only seems fair.

I doubt you'd be happy with boatloads of Moslems being shipped off to the Middle east.
He is just Assuming that alot of Christians want to see fags killed, which is not true of any Christians I know.

Only if we get to kick out those already here who believe that.

In other words, no.....Remember...following the Constitution is HARD at times.

that would be muslims. :rolleyes:

In the strange world of the liberal mind, if you are gay you are holy, and if you are a non-white Muslim immigrant, you are holy.

Even though these groups generally hate each other!

You can't make this stuff up anymore.

In the strange world of the liberal mind, if you are gay you are holy, and if you are a non-white Muslim immigrant, you are holy.

upload_2016-8-31_23-32-56.png

No I'd be fine with it if they want gay people dead. They'd be in fine company with the homophobic Christians they'd be welcoming to their homes in the holy lands.

No I'd be fine with it if they want gay people dead. They'd be in fine company with the homophobic Christians they'd be welcoming to their homes in the holy lands.
Show me one American denomination of more than 40,000 members that advocates killing homos, you slandering shit4brains

Show me one American denomination of more than 40,000 members that advocates killing homos, you slandering shit4brains
Evangelical "Christians"

Last edited:

In the liberal mind Muslims trump all others. You can see here by the responses of libs, they simply deflect the OP's question.

Forum List

Back