Should we be on the Hook for Failed Liberal Cities and States?

Should the Federal Government bail out Failed Municipalities?

• Total voters
if you don't vote for a tax increase we will need to cut police and teachers and close your favorite camp ground. What is going on? If you think government needs more money then you need more education.

California Parks Department Sitting On $54M Surplus; Director Resigns « CBS San Francisco

I don't care if liberals vote for tax hikes in their own liberal municipalities. Create your liberal utopia Chicago, Detroit, San Bernardino! However, What I do mind are liberals demanding that money be taken from me, my town, my county, my state, via the federal government, in order to pay for their failed liberal unionized utopia in Detroit among others. They voted for all the local goodies they got and now they have the nerve to demand that I, who has never voted in their district in my life, pay for their services? I don’t care if their crime goes up, I don’t care if their houses burn, and I certainly don’t care if they never make it to the hospital. They got exactly what they voted for! Did they not? Below you will find liberal utopia.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkA5b8xyvuU&playnext=1&list=PLC27987C6891379EF&feature=results_video]IT TAKE THE POLICE 4 HOURS TO SHOW UP IN DETROIT. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hhJ_49leBw]Detroit in RUINS! (Crowder goes Ghetto) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqOSNI7l0bQ]Detroit City Council hearing adjourned amid shouting match - YouTube[/ame]

You had no complaints when the blue states were subsidizing the red.

How, precisely, would you know that? You're pretending your opinions are facts again, huh?

Twit.

What part of UNITED States of America, are you too stupid to understand? Over 600,000 American lives were lost to preserve this union, you stupid fuck. You want out? Move the fuck out. I hear Iraq is MUCH nicer these days since Bush's surge worked so well. You should check into it.

I assume you know what the word "united" means. Do you know what the word "state" meant at the time of the signing of the Articles of Confederation and the US Constitution?

Regardless, I did not vote for lavish union benefits in fiscally failed liberal unionized municipalities. Why should I pay for them?

I think this problem was pretty much solved soon after the Constitution went into effect. If you remember high school history, conservative Hamilton said the new government should and did assume the debts made by the states on behalf of the new nation. It is called assumption. Of course, every means possible will be made to reject assumption of debts but in the end???

Alexander Hamilton was anything but conservative in the modern sense of the word. But assumption was highly controversial and views as unconstitutional because there was no explicit power to do so. Among the objectors were Madison and Jefferson. And it was not done to bail out the states but to satisfy hamiltons want for a national bank, centralized power, and a national currency. Most of all he wanted centralized power. During the convention he spoke for 6 hours about the merits of the English system and how we should have a dictator for life that appoints the governors of the states with the senate holding life time seats. He also argued against the Bill of Rights. The only reason assumption was,passed was because it affected all states. Not just one at the expense of anohter. Big difference. Hamilton, nevertheless, is a horrible representation of the american system.

Last edited:
You had no complaints when the blue states were subsidizing the red.

I would love to see how you arrived at such a conclusion.

TaxProf Blog: Red States Feed at Federal Trough, Blue States Supply the Feed
The report shows that of the 32 states (and the District of Columbia) that are "winners" -- receiving more in federal spending than they pay in federal taxes -- 76% are Red States that voted for George Bush in 2000. Indeed, 17 of the 20 (85%) states receiving the most federal spending per dollar of federal taxes paid are Red States.

Wow. Your a smart one aren't you? Can you comprehend the English language language or did you invent your own? I was contesting your assertion that I didn't complain. So let's hear it.

Last edited:
What part of UNITED States of America, are you too stupid to understand? Over 600,000 American lives were lost to preserve this union, you stupid fuck. You want out? Move the fuck out. I hear Iraq is MUCH nicer these days since Bush's surge worked so well. You should check into it.

How does the Civil War justify taxing people in Jacksonville for the spending binges the people of Detroit voted for?

Blood sucking ticks on the ass of society like you can move the fuck out.

I hear the weather in Cuba is great!

Last edited:
if you don't vote for a tax increase we will need to cut police and teachers and close your favorite camp ground. What is going on? If you think government needs more money then you need more education.

California Parks Department Sitting On $54M Surplus; Director Resigns « CBS San Francisco

I don't care if liberals vote for tax hikes in their own liberal municipalities. Create your liberal utopia Chicago, Detroit, San Bernardino! However, What I do mind are liberals demanding that money be taken from me, my town, my county, my state, via the federal government, in order to pay for their failed liberal unionized utopia in Detroit among others. They voted for all the local goodies they got and now they have the nerve to demand that I, who has never voted in their district in my life, pay for their services? I don’t care if their crime goes up, I don’t care if their houses burn, and I certainly don’t care if they never make it to the hospital. They got exactly what they voted for! Did they not? Below you will find liberal utopia.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkA5b8xyvuU&playnext=1&list=PLC27987C6891379EF&feature=results_video"]IT TAKE THE POLICE 4 HOURS TO SHOW UP IN DETROIT. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hhJ_49leBw"]Detroit in RUINS! (Crowder goes Ghetto) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqOSNI7l0bQ"]Detroit City Council hearing adjourned amid shouting match - YouTube[/ame]

I've been asking myself that very same question regarding Southern red states which just so happen to take more in Federal Tax expenditures than they contribute. They're basically subsidized by the rest of us who pay more in Federal taxes than our states receive.

So, does the same go for drought stricken states? Since the states did not have enough in their "rainy day" funds (no pun intended) to cover the losses, should the Federal government be off the hook? Boehner doesn't seem to think so?

Sure. Wy should any taxpayer be on the hook for someone else's stupid decisions?

I would love to see how you arrived at such a conclusion.

TaxProf Blog: Red States Feed at Federal Trough, Blue States Supply the Feed
The report shows that of the 32 states (and the District of Columbia) that are "winners" -- receiving more in federal spending than they pay in federal taxes -- 76% are Red States that voted for George Bush in 2000. Indeed, 17 of the 20 (85%) states receiving the most federal spending per dollar of federal taxes paid are Red States.

Wow. Your a smart one aren't you? Can you comprehend the English language language or did you entent your own.
I assure you, I haven't entented anything.
I was contesting your assertion that I didn't complain. So let's hear it.

There is no evidence that you did complain.

So, does the same go for drought stricken states? Since the states did not have enough in their "rainy day" funds (no pun intended) to cover the losses, should the Federal government be off the hook? Boehner doesn't seem to think so?

Hell yes it does. If farmers (more likely farming corporations) failed to buy crop insurance, that is NOT the fault of citizens in other states.

A lack of proper planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Besides, we've dealt with drought stricken states in the past, where 'we the people' proved far more effective in helping than the central planners.

Fair enough. In the case of the floods in TN last year, should FEMA has stepped in? How about New Orleans? In each case, those locales should have planned better, right?

Yes in all cases. Why should some farmer in Nebraska pay higher taxes because some well-to-do retiree chose to buy a home in a hurricane prone area?

United we stand, divided we fall. The whole purpose of having this union of the states is to make the whole stronger than the individual pieces.

Liberal turds like you believe the purpose is so you have a wider scope of victims whose pockets you can pick.

I've been asking myself that very same question regarding Southern red states which just so happen to take more in Federal Tax expenditures than they contribute. They're basically subsidized by the rest of us who pay more in Federal taxes than our states receive.

Oh, I agree. It was the same complaint the south had before the civil war when the north with more representation in the house passed high tariffs so the south would buy their expensive goods instead of the cheaper imports. It also hurt southern exports as their trading partners did the same to them. The north had the south in a form of domestic mercantilism where wealth was redistributed from the poorer agrarian south and invested in internal/industrial improvements in the north. See the tarrif of abominations. It was the first time SC threatened to suceed.

I think this problem was pretty much solved soon after the Constitution went into effect. If you remember high school history, conservative Hamilton said the new government should and did assume the debts made by the states on behalf of the new nation. It is called assumption. Of course, every means possible will be made to reject assumption of debts but in the end???

Hamilton was an authoritarian jackass, not a conservative.

More of the "I got mine. Screw you" mentality. Thank you for sharing.

Yours is called the "gimmee, gimmee, gimmee" mentality.

Why do libturdss all believe they are entitled to what someone else has earned?

You greedy bastard. You OWE them that money! That's not yours. You didn't build that! You can't possibly expect to be entitled to the fruits of your own labor? Remember, it's life, liberty and privileges for some at the expese of producers, and the guarentee of happiness. Not life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Wow. Your a smart one aren't you? Can you comprehend the English language language or did you entent your own.
I assure you, I haven't entented anything.
I was contesting your assertion that I didn't complain. So let's hear it.

There is no evidence that you did complain.

Wow, just wow. So it can be assumed that I didn't? Do yourself a favor. Never go in to law or any practice that involves heavy use of reason and logic. Your assertion, "I've never heard this guy complain so it may be rightly assumed that he did not." moron!

Last edited:

Hamilton was an authoritarian jackass, not a conservative.

Have you read Hamiltons curse? He is the founding father of modern liberalism.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p-5_pv8csMY]YouTube - Thomas DiLorenzo on Morning Joe speaking on Hamilton's Curse[/ame]

I think it's going to take significant change in leadership. The cities that have the most financial problem are the sanctuary cities, i.e., San Francisco, New Haven, and Houston. When the states which are also in trouble stop subsidizing these loser bleeds on the overall economy recovery can begin.

Forum List

Back