Should we be on the Hook for Failed Liberal Cities and States?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Publius1787, Aug 17, 2012.

?

Should the Federal Government bail out Failed Municipalities?

1. Yes

8.3%
  2. No

83.3%
  3. Unsure

8.3%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Publius1787

Publius1787 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    I don't care if liberals vote for tax hikes in their own liberal municipalities. Create your liberal utopia Chicago, Detroit, San Bernardino! However, What I do mind are liberals demanding that money be taken from me, my town, my county, my state, via the federal government, in order to pay for their failed liberal unionized utopia in Detroit among others. They voted for all the local goodies they got and now they have the nerve to demand that I, who has never voted in their district in my life, pay for their services? I don’t care if their crime goes up, I don’t care if their houses burn, and I certainly don’t care if they never make it to the hospital. They got exactly what they voted for! Did they not? Below you will find liberal utopia.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkA5b8xyvuU&playnext=1&list=PLC27987C6891379EF&feature=results_video]IT TAKE THE POLICE 4 HOURS TO SHOW UP IN DETROIT. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hhJ_49leBw]Detroit in RUINS! (Crowder goes Ghetto) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqOSNI7l0bQ]Detroit City Council hearing adjourned amid shouting match - YouTube[/ame]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  2. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    Not only no.....HELL NO!

3. Publius1787

Publius1787 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    Lol, this is what your reply reminded me of. Go to YouTube and type "generation kill general Mattis."

4. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    What part of UNITED States of America, are you too stupid to understand? Over 600,000 American lives were lost to preserve this union, you stupid fuck. You want out? Move the fuck out. I hear Iraq is MUCH nicer these days since Bush's surge worked so well. You should check into it.

5. buckeye45_73

buckeye45_73 Lakhota's my *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,981
    We're tired of bailing out bullshit liberal programs that suck, and liberals need to know there is an end to help, so either get a clue or buh bye

6. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    Same goes for you. If you don't like it? Move the fuck to Iraq. Liberal policies or not, I am willing to bet you still have it much better here than there.

7. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    Cities, counties, states that have followed liberal policies over the fiscal cliff should be allowed to fail. Financial failure does not mean they won't be part of the United States anymore. They will however learn how to live within their means. The unfortunate effect will be that municipal bonds will go from safe to high risk.

8. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    So, does the same go for drought stricken states? Since the states did not have enough in their "rainy day" funds (no pun intended) to cover the losses, should the Federal government be off the hook? Boehner doesn't seem to think so?

9. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Contrary to left wing belief, this country is not yours. You do not decide who 'moves the fuck out'. Hack.

So you know, this country belongs to ALL Americans. No one gave you the power to decide who stays. I hope that's clear. Idiot.

10. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    On topic... to me, it depends on the circumstances for the failure... if it's a natural disaster, I think the federal government, on behalf of 'we, the people' should provide assistance.If its a bankrupt city who overspent on their bullshit liberal crap, let them save themselves.