Should Trump Drop out?

Should Trump drop out?

• Total voters
But a c*nt, that has lied to the FBI, has taken millions in pay for play according to Wikileaks, and killed 4 men in Benghazi, besides calling women her husband sexually abused, bimbos, and paid $850K to settle one lawsuit, should stay in...your morals are that of a horny, feral cat!

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Should Trump drop out? He is a piece of filth and should do the honorable thing and stand down. do you agree?

NO!!!!! I want to see that ignorant bastard crushed and humiliated in the General Election. I also want him to drag down Republicans in the House and Senate along the way - including state governments.

Should Trump drop out? He is a piece of filth and should do the honorable thing and stand down. do you agree?

NO!!!!! I want to see that ignorant bastard crushed and humiliated in the General Election.
And we can't wait to see President. Trump prosecute her for at least 12 felonies!

Just keep on masturbating to that fantasy.
Scoop ^ | 10/13/2016 | Jack Prosobiec
Former Miss Universe Manager Slams Media Accusations, 'Trump was always a Gentleman

NO!!!!! I want to see that ignorant bastard crushed and humiliated in the General Election.
And we can't wait to see President. Trump prosecute her for at least 12 felonies!

How many drugs does it take before you see something like that?
Takes to Jan, 21,2017 dogshit!

Whether he _should_ drop out is immaterial. At this point, he can't drop out. The ballots are printed. The absentee ballots have been mailed. Early voting has already started. He is the candidate, period. Even if he dies, he's still the candidate on the ballot.

How many drugs does it take before you see something like that?

Bulldawg is like the stupid mutt that shits on the carpet constantly but still pants and looks up at his owner that is about to have him euthanized.......loving adoring eyes as the hypodermic needle inserts the poison.....too fucking funny.

A lot of people want me to drop out. They want me to drop out, folks. But I'm not going to.

And I'll tell you why. Because I am going to win and I am going to make America great. And then I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to imprison Secretary Clinton, folks. I'm going to do that first thing.

A lot of people want me to drop out. They want me to drop out, folks. But I'm not going to.

And I'll tell you why. Because I am going to win and I am going to make America great. And then I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to imprison Secretary Clinton, folks. I'm going to do that first thing.

Shut the hell up. Muppet.

God no... Let the shitfest continue, the GOP picked him, let them suffer...
A tiny part of me wants him to win, just to see the idiots who think he is going to give them anything that they want. When they get that deer in the headlights look before Trump runs them over, and then backs up over them again, just to tell them how stupid they are, it would be kind of satisfying to watch..

Forum List

Back