Should there be a mandatory class in "Run and Hide" in schools?

Right....

You know what I think? I think you've got nothing and you're doing the same old trick I've seen a million times from people with a shitty argument.

They say "I don't need to say my argument, I know I'm right."

Then why THE FUCK are you on a political forum if you can't actually talk about your views?

Go to the bar where your nonsense will be appreciated.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Ah, so if you talk about differences in race, you're a racist?

Hmmmmm
Only if its the first thing you think of...like you...and only if you wear it like a suit of armor.....like you....but what makes me really sick are white guilt ridden libs that use race as an argument in a debate.....I'm sure if you ask most black Americans.....they would agree with me on that....

Right..... the problem here seems to be your reading, not my writing.

Right....

You know what I think? I think you've got nothing and you're doing the same old trick I've seen a million times from people with a shitty argument.

They say "I don't need to say my argument, I know I'm right."

Then why THE FUCK are you on a political forum if you can't actually talk about your views?

Go to the bar where your nonsense will be appreciated.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Fuck off.

Since it seems most of the victims are white and most of the shooters are white, not sure how race enters into school shootings. This looks more like white on white crime.

So far, Republicans have blamed school shootings on:

Too many doors

Ritalin

Movies

Video games

Boys

There are two things they haven't mentioned. One is guns. They will never talk about guns.

The other are victims. Why haven't they blamed victims?
That children don't know how to run and hide.
Do they think there should be a mandatory class in "Run and Hide"?
Is that their solution?
One of two things we haven’t mentioned and will never talk about is guns?
Your daddy should’ve taught you to never lead with your chin.

There have been ample discussions from people on the side of sanity about hardening current gun-free zone schools by having trained and armed personnel inside school buildings for the safety of all within, just like down at the courthouse or state capital buildings and lots of other places where we protect people every day. But as soon as we suggest the obvious, what we use elsewhere, the lefty loons go ape-shit berserk because children will be present and with guns in the hands of trained personnel they’re sure to get killed or shot up! Why they don’t similarly fear for the folks down at the courthouse you’ll have to ask them.

We want guns in our schools to help keep the students and everyone else safe.

Better put some ice on that.

So far, Republicans have blamed school shootings on:

Too many doors

Ritalin

Movies

Video games

Boys

There are two things they haven't mentioned. One is guns. They will never talk about guns.

The other are victims. Why haven't they blamed victims?
That children don't know how to run and hide.
Do they think there should be a mandatory class in "Run and Hide"?
Is that their solution?
One of two things we haven’t mentioned and will never talk about is guns?
Your daddy should’ve taught you to never lead with your chin.

There have been ample discussions from people on the side of sanity about hardening current gun-free zone schools by having trained and armed personnel inside school buildings for the safety of all within, just like down at the courthouse or state capital buildings and lots of other places where we protect people every day. But as soon as we suggest the obvious, what we use elsewhere, the lefty loons go ape-shit berserk because children will be present and with guns in the hands of trained personnel they’re sure to get killed or shot up! Why they don’t similarly fear for the folks down at the courthouse you’ll have to ask them.

We want guns in our schools to help keep the students and everyone else safe.

Better put some ice on that.

Yeah, that is a bit odd. We harden Airports, where nearly everyone goes to voluntary, but not schools, where, if you don't send your child, you can be arrested? Makes almost no sense, leave the most vulnerable, vulnerable?

We need a wall on the southern border and we need to harden the security in our schools...just like we did our airports courthouses and state houses all across America...don't allow congress to push this fact away and target our freedoms...make them do the hard thing...the right thing....secure our public schools or shut them down...go private with private security...
You are so right. That's the solution to gun violence by white Trump lovers in public schools.
Put a wall on the southern border. It's so obvious when you put it that way.
:th_booboo::th_metoo:

That is a fact. People like you defend criminals. And then, out of the other side of your mouth you blame guns for committing crimes. You can't get more crazy than that.
I don't defend criminals. Not one time have I defended Trump and his family.

Donald Trump unable to dissolve charitable foundation due to criminal probe

Obama grants clemency to 231 inmates in one-day record

President Obama on Monday granted clemency to 231 federal inmates, the most in a single day by any president in U.S. history.

Obama commuted the prison sentences of 153 people and pardoned 78 others, a sign he is ramping up his use of clemency power during his final weeks in office.

The president has frequently doled out commutations as his final months in office wane. But he has seldom handed out pardons, which formally forgive prisoners for their crimes and restore certain rights. Commutations simply cut short their sentences.

With Monday’s grants, Obama has more than doubled the number of people he has pardoned as president, according to the White House, a number that now stands at 148. He has now commuted the sentences of 1,176 people, including 395 serving life sentences.

Why the fix is PRESIDENTIAL PARDONS TO CRIMINALS.

As we all know, not everyone in prison was there for an actual crime.

Jailed but Innocent: Record Number of People Exonerated in 2015

A record-breaking number of people were exonerated in 2015 — freed after serving time in American prisons for crimes they did not commit.

-----------------

Most were black because we all know Republicans hate black people.
But they do hate gays more. I guess they hate black gays most of all.

We need a wall on the southern border and we need to harden the security in our schools...just like we did our airports courthouses and state houses all across America...don't allow congress to push this fact away and target our freedoms...make them do the hard thing...the right thing....secure our public schools or shut them down...go private with private security...
You are so right. That's the solution to gun violence by white Trump lovers in public schools.
Hey you fucking progs and aging hippies created this world where a wall around a school is necessary....When you remove God and moral teaching from school what do you expect will find its way in?

Hey you fucking progs and aging hippies created this world where a wall around a school is necessary....When you remove God and moral teaching from school what do you expect will find its way in?
Wow, you are so "moral" you start off with "Hey you fucking progs".
You sir, are an ignor@nt t*rd. Try to figure out why.

Forum List

Back