Noticing that a lot of 2018 commercials seem to be promoting Interracial Couples

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Either it's a black woman and a white man or a black man and a white woman. It does seem like black women and white man is promoted the most.

Wonder why?

They are making a new normal. The object is to make whites in a relationship with whites slightly uncomfortable.

Either it's a black woman and a white man or a black man and a white woman. It does seem like black women and white man is promoted the most.

Wonder why?
I hadn't really noticed..my viewing habits tend to places where there are no commercials..so I turned the tv on and watched some network programming. Indeed, by my count, 12 commercials featuring inter-racial couples in 6 hours.

I would venture to guess that they are trying to reach the widest demographic possible..and this is intriguing!

It's a hard data point..that says that the demographics are changing..and the hard-headed dollars and cents folk are attempting to ride the wave of change.

Not good news for the fringe Right--their time is passing quickly--which might explain some of the frenzy.

Forum List

Back