Should there be a mandatory class in "Run and Hide" in schools?

So far, Republicans have blamed school shootings on:

Too many doors

Ritalin

Movies

Video games

Boys

There are two things they haven't mentioned. One is guns. They will never talk about guns.

The other are victims. Why haven't they blamed victims?
That children don't know how to run and hide.
Do they think there should be a mandatory class in "Run and Hide"?
Is that their solution?
Obama was in office for 8 years.

Why didn't he and the Democrats solve the problem? .... :cool:

There can't be school shootings, they're gun-free zones.

Like so many others, this school had a plan, armed security and of course, it didn't help at all.

Stupid to think it could or would.

OP - schools and other places do have such a plan - called "shelter in place".

Too many doors

Ritalin

Movies

Video games

Boys

There are two things they haven't mentioned. One is guns. They will never talk about guns.

Is that their solution?

What is your excuse ?

Too many doors

Ritalin

Movies

Video games

Boys

Is that their solution?
Obama was in office for 8 years.

Why didn't he and the Democrats solve the problem? .... :cool:

If you believe Obama should have done it then I'm sure you think trump can end it in a week or two.

Now that he's screwed up any possibility of peace in the Middle East, Jared's got a lot of time on his hands before he goes to jail.

It should be as difficult to get a gun inside a school or on school grounds as it is to get one into the Capitol building...PERIOD!!!!!

Yes, make schools feel like prison. It'd be good for the black kids to get a real feel of what their adult life will be like, after they've been given a shitty education and then told they should have learned it all by themselves.

Yes, make schools feel like prison. It'd be good for the black kids to get a real feel of what their adult life will be like, after they've been given a shitty education and then told they should have learned it all by themselves.
Of course a liberal racist pulls the race card....we have to defend everything today...try going to a national monument and see the security that is in place...schools.......and our precious children deserve that level of protection .....why would you argue with that?

Beats Duck and Cover

Duck and Cover was fun...

school-in-southern-england-performs-an-air-raid-drill-in-response-to-picture-id514686666

Don't be an idiot...these kids have to remove their shoes and have their backpacks searched just to see a Justin Bieber concert... its your world pal....the left kicked God out of education and something had to fill the void...

Of course a liberal racist pulls the race card....we have to defend everything today...try going to a national monument and see the security that is in place...schools.......and our precious children deserve that level of protection .....why would you argue with that?

Oh now I'm a racist huh?

Don't be an idiot...these kids have to remove their shoes and have their backpacks searched just to see a Justin Bieber concert... its your world pal....the left kicked God out of education and something had to fill the void...

Ah, now it's being an idiot. Maybe you should try schools in CIVILIZED COUNTRIES.

We need a wall on the southern border and we need to harden the security in our schools...just like we did our airports courthouses and state houses all across America...don't allow congress to push this fact away and target our freedoms...make them do the hard thing...the right thing....secure our public schools or shut them down...go private with private security...
Republicans plans for new schools.
Good thing they saved all that money from not giving teachers raises. They're gonna need it.
2015%2F06%2F08%2F1f%2Fprison2.3a90e.jpg

Perhaps we should give all children uniforms so they know who the children are? Bright orange would be a nice look.

Ah, now it's being an idiot. Maybe you should try schools in CIVILIZED COUNTRIES.
you are lost...no time to waste on you....

Right....

You know what I think? I think you've got nothing and you're doing the same old trick I've seen a million times from people with a shitty argument.

They say "I don't need to say my argument, I know I'm right."

Then why THE FUCK are you on a political forum if you can't actually talk about your views?

Go to the bar where your nonsense will be appreciated.

Ah, so if you talk about differences in race, you're a racist?

Hmmmmm
Only if its the first thing you think of...like you...and only if you wear it like a suit of armor.....like you....but what makes me really sick are white guilt ridden libs that use race as an argument in a debate.....I'm sure if you ask most black Americans.....they would agree with me on that....

Forum List

Back