Should the US be Communist?

I vote yes. The amount of corruption and unilateralism of this joke we call democracy needs to be fixed. None of these candidates are qualified as they are mostly puppets being run by individuals behind the scene for the better good of small minority. Communism would allow for the middle class to rule once again.

Communism doesn't work.

So without question.

Absolutely not.

I vote yes. The amount of corruption and unilateralism of this joke we call democracy needs to be fixed. None of these candidates are qualified as they are mostly puppets being run by individuals behind the scene for the better good of small minority. Communism would allow for the middle class to rule once again.

Please, have your parents re-enroll you in 1st grade and start over.... something has gone horribly wrong.

Communism doesn't work.

So without question.

Absolutely not.

Now if only we could convince the President...

Communism doesn't work.

So without question.

Absolutely not.

Now if only we could convince the President...

i bet you voted for that moron didn't you?

Well, Communism has the same problems.

You still have elites in that system too.

The U.S. should probably just have another full scale civil war to thin out the population and spare the world our interventionism for a few years.

i bet you voted for that moron didn't you?

Which moron would that be?

that's actually kind of funny. but seriously, you're an idiot

Silly me. I thought you were actually trying to have a productive conversation.

Should I take it from your responses your faux outrage earlier for people not contributing to the thread was an act? After all, that's the only logical conclusion one can draw from the fact that youve completely ignored countless intellectual responses to your OP in order to simply call people names.

BTW, if you think it somehow bothers me (or anyone else when someone who has zero intellectual credibility calls me (or them) an idiot, then you are in way over your head. It's rather amusing in a sad pathetic type way.

The U.S. should probably just have another full scale civil war to thin out the population and spare the world our interventionism for a few years.

Yeah. killing each other is so much better than putting in the effort to be decent people. Glad we had these words of wisdom.

Which moron would that be?

Should I take it from your responses your faux outrage earlier for people not contributing to the thread was an act? After all, that's the only logical conclusion one can draw from the fact that youve completely ignored countless intellectual responses to your OP in order to simply call people names.

BTW, if you think it somehow bothers me (or anyone else when someone who has zero intellectual credibility calls me (or them) an idiot, then you are in way over your head. It's rather amusing in a sad pathetic type way.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Yeah. killing each other is so much better than putting in the effort to be decent people. Glad we had these words of wisdom.

Hey, I never said that. We just disagree on what efforts should be made.

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quoting Billy Madison only works if you use it properly.

So you didn't just say:

What exactly is thinning out the population to you if it's not killing each other?

So you didn't just say:

What exactly is thinning out the population to you if it's not killing each other?

I was referring to earlier conversations we've had -- like your libertarianism vs. my social democratism.

Quoting Billy Madison only works if you use it properly.

seemed to work there

So you didn't just say:

I was referring to earlier conversations we've had -- like your libertarianism vs. my social democratism.

So because you were referring to an earlier conversation advocating "thinning out the population" through war is somehow not advocating the killing of each other?

Forum List

Back