Should the US be Communist?

What parts of the constitution explicitly provide for 1-4. You guys really don't know what the fuck you are talking about, do you?

that seems like a silly question to me. The Constitution clearly authorizes taxing and spending. It clearly spells out individual liberties that people are given.

The idea that we somehow can't lower taxes, live within our means, accept responsibility for our actions and elimiante corruption unless the method is specifically spelled out in the Constitution makes little to no sense.

It doesn't advocate for lower taxes, it advocates for paying our debts. It gives the government the means to do so. It sets NO LIMITS on that. None. And yes, it also sets up indivdual liberties and restricts government from encroaching on those. It also makes government responsible for the general welfare of the nation and to regulate commerce.

So for the most part..1-4 have nothing to do with the Constitution. In the slightest.

Of course it doesnt advocate for that. Those are merely principles of wise government. The Constitution is merely the vehicle which we can exercise those principles.

I believe it is far more comical that all of you took this individual seriously and not the fact that he is just getting a rise out of all of you.. bravo :clap2:

So the question I have to wonder is who is more foolish... the provider who brings a plate of sh-- to the table or all of you who ate it?

and it only took 5 pages

Ahhh, the old "It was only a JOKE!!" defense of an outstandingly moronic idea. :clap2:

Forum List

Back