Should The Tea Party Tell The Truth?

One fails to see why they should start now, for all the good it will do them.

Most are members of the TPM because they have no idea what the truth is.

The message of the teabaggers is this: cut my taxes; do not cut government spending programs that benefit me; balance the budget.

One can win votes with a message like that. One cannot govern the country. The enduring legacy of the Reagan administration is to leave most Republican voters with the delusion that they can have the government they want without paying for it. Teabaggers are even more susceptible to that delusion than most registered Republicans.

• Banned

One fails to see why they should start now, for all the good it will do them.

Most are members of the TPM because they have no idea what the truth is.

The message of the teabaggers is this: cut my taxes; do not cut government spending programs that benefit me; balance the budget.

One can win votes with a message like that. One cannot govern the country. The enduring legacy of the Reagan administration is to leave most Republican voters with the delusion that they can have the government they want without paying for it. Teabaggers are even more susceptible to that delusion than most registered Republicans.

All the government has to do to balance the budget whilst keeping the White Working Class comfortable is to eliminate all the programs that give stuff to negroes, eliminate all foreign aid, quit paying for the United Nations, and tax the rich a little extra if any shortfalls develop.

It is simply allocating resources in a rational manner to take care of the White Working Class...the key to victory and the key to governing this nation in a manner that will restore America to greatness.

It's not that complicated, Ladies. Article I, Section 8 describes specifically what the Federal Government is permitted to get involved with. If you look carefully, you will see that all of the "powers" have to do with PUBLIC benefits. There is nothing that would result in writing government checks to any individual or corporation, under any circumstances. The Tenth Amendment says, in effect, everything else is reserved to the States and/or the people themselves

The USSC has made a joke of the Tenth Amendment, but regardless, each elected Congressperson swears to abide by the Constitution, and passing abominations like ACA are a violation of their oaths of office.

"Liberals" like to say that those of us on the Right "hate" government, or want to get rid of it. That is - like most of what they say - nonsense. We want our Federal government to do everything listed in Section 8, plus those things that are logical extensions thereof.

We'll provide for our own housing, pensions, health insurance, food, clothing, and business loans, thank you very much.

• Banned
About Slavery? Just axing.

Irregardless.............this would be a good starting point>>>>SLAVERY AND SOUTHERN INDEPENDENCE:

Another ignorant racist thread? History lesson for you dumbass Slavers were and are democrats.

Now I understand your need to cry 'WAYCIST' everytime someone begins to demolish your world view......what can I say?....if you are wrong you are wrong.

Probably the biggest mistake you are making is assuming that the coming servitude will be race based.

There is no help for you and your ilk as long as you remain fixated on trying to describe and understand everything based on either the democratic or republican party or who is and who isn't racist all the while proclaiming race does not even exist.

In a nutshell you are too far removed from reality and logical thinking for me to even attempt to resusicate. Deal wid it chump.

wth does that have to do with the TP?

And I really hope you have a good answer and not; well the tp is is racist duh, I know the are b/c msn told me duh.

mmmkay?

A couple weeks and no links, no good answers.

pfft

called it.

But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas

Forum List

Back