Should The Rich Be Required To Pay Higher Taxes In the US?

We need to tax the holy shit out of the rich. They've been getting away with too much for too long. This is bullshit treating the rich so nice, letting them have tax cuts and seeing poor right folk doing their bidding for them. Well, fuck that! Force the rich to pay what the rest of us are paying.
explain please.

Show where he his write-off was illegal. Failing that, give it up.

Really? Cite the insult. Failing that, give it up.
So how much business does he do with Russia/ Saudi? Nobody cares about his write offs.
That other guy certainly does.
the right wing complains the poor don't pay any personal income tax (like Mr. Trump).

The bottom 47% pay what they are legally obligated to pay Trump paid what he was legally obligated to pay

I really can't understand why this baffles you so

IMO everyone should pay a flat percentage of their gross income and that's all
there is no, "bafflement" only the abomination of hypocrisy regarding the poor.

the right wing, makes it seem, like the poor are not capitally worth equal protection of the law with our current regime.
:link::link:

We need to tax the holy shit out of the rich. They've been getting away with too much for too long. This is bullshit treating the rich so nice, letting them have tax cuts and seeing poor right folk doing their bidding for them. Well, fuck that! Force the rich to pay what the rest of us are paying.

They've been getting away with too much for too long.

Like what? Be specific.

letting them have tax cuts

Bush and Reagan gave everyone tax cuts.

Force the rich to pay what the rest of us are paying.

How much are you paying? Why do you think the rich are paying less?
the left has never figured out how to use percentages on money. EVAH

Everyone should pay the same percentage. That can be done with a national sales tax and eliminating income tax. That way even illegal aliens and drug dealers will pay too. Share the pain fairly and equally. Eliminate the dirty filthy corrupt IRS!

Funding the federal government via taxes should not be a welfare program. Everyone should be contributing.

Everyone should pay the same percentage. That can be done with a national sales tax and eliminating income tax. That way even illegal aliens and drug dealers will pay too. Share the pain fairly and equally. Eliminate the dirty filthy corrupt IRS!

I don't necessarily have a problem with a consumption tax

My biggest problem with e Fair Tax plan is the so called Pre-bate.

It makes no sense to me to charge a higher rate only to incur the cost and red tape of sending every person in the country a check every month

lower the rate exclude things like food (grocery store not restaurants), prescriptions and clothing up to a specific dollar amount lower the rate and skip all the pre-bate nonsense.

So how much business does he do with Russia/ Saudi? Nobody cares about his write offs.
the right wing complains the poor don't pay any personal income tax (like Mr. Trump).

The bottom 47% pay what they are legally obligated to pay Trump paid what he was legally obligated to pay

the right wing, makes it seem, like the poor are not capitally worth equal protection of the law with our current regime.

they have all the protection anyone else does
no, they don't. the wealthiest can simply, "purchase" better privileges and immunities than the rest of us; that also includes, State Capitalism.

the Poor and Mr. Trump pay only the personal income taxes they are legally obligated to pay.

don't complain or whine; be Patriotic.

no, they don't. the wealthiest can simply, "purchase" better privileges and immunities than the rest of us; that also includes, State Capitalism.
what does purchase better privileges mean exactly? Are you talking about body guards? Not sure what your getting at with the comment.

the Poor and Mr. Trump pay only the personal income taxes they are legally obligated to pay.

obeying the law is patriotic

what does purchase better privileges mean exactly? Are you talking about body guards? Not sure what your getting at with the comment.
he's not sure either

So if it's legal, why the incessant whining over it?

Well it's that part where he lived a life of champagne wishs & caviar dreams that chaps my ass. That makes what trumps doing a scam.

Scams are illegal. What Trump did was not. Even you SHOULD be able to see the difference.

My dad was a self employed businessman and when he suffered substantial losses that reduced his taxable income to zero or even near zero, our lifestyle took a big hit as well. In other words we felt it. That's the real world. By the way, how does your wife like that new trumps ass cologne you're wearing
My dog's farts are smarter than that lame attempt at an insult. Please pay the receptionist on your way out and try again next week.

Yes scams are illegal and trump should be sitting in prison right now for the scams he pulled

Show where he his write-off was illegal. Failing that, give it up.

You started with the lame insults. Not me. And I'm sorry you have to suffer through your dog farts. Not ;)
Really? Cite the insult. Failing that, give it up.

You're wasting my time. Oh and be sure and splash on your new trumps ass cologne liberally. Probably brings back fond memories for your wife ;)

You must of lost the argument big time judging by the insults, better luck next time.

I think the rich should ABSOLUTELY pay more because the majority of them are selfish and don't care about anybody but themselves! Trust me, if you are a millionaire, it is NOT going to hurt you if you just pay a little more in taxes. I believe that if you are a good and righteous person, you would want to help the poor or people that are less fortunate. It's as simple as that! People need to stop being so selfish.
The rich do pay more. Liberals are pathetic.

I waited for eight years for Obama to address the billionaires, but he did as was told and sucked them off instead.

Simple rhetoric plays well with people like Matthew. He hears, "get the rich", and starts foaming at the mouth, but then his leadership lies to him and goes after small business owner instead of the billionaire club.

Spot on! It's easy to get the rich. It's divisive and pits rich against poor, let's the government off the hook. Pretty easy for the Democrats to do.

No link, just your opinion, that a $5 gets you a coffee at your liberal Starbucks. Back up your opinion, be Patriotic.

are you on the right? I thought it was a self-evident Truth, that capital matters, under Any form of Capitalism.

something as simple as being able to keep your multimillion dollar bonus while on means tested corporate, makes a very big, capital difference.

Last edited:

obeying the law is patriotic
it should be.

I think the rich should ABSOLUTELY pay more because the majority of them are selfish and don't care about anybody but themselves! Trust me, if you are a millionaire, it is NOT going to hurt you if you just pay a little more in taxes. I believe that if you are a good and righteous person, you would want to help the poor or people that are less fortunate. It's as simple as that! People need to stop being so selfish.

I waited for eight years for Obama to address the billionaires, but he did as was told and sucked them off instead.

Simple rhetoric plays well with people like Matthew. He hears, "get the rich", and starts foaming at the mouth, but then his leadership lies to him and goes after small business owner instead of the billionaire club.

Spot on! It's easy to get the rich. It's divisive and pits rich against poor, let's the government off the hook. Pretty easy for the Democrats to do.
When are the Republicans going to stop being infidel, protestant, and renegade to their own, Republican Doctrine regarding our alleged, War on Drugs?

No link, just your opinion, that a $5 gets you a coffee at your liberal Starbucks. Back up your opinion, be Patriotic.
should we ask Mr. Trump, how much he actually pays in personal, federal income taxes?

if not, then don't complain about the poor, who pay only the taxes they are legally obligated to pay. that is all.

You're going to be very frustrated waiting for anything of substance from that one.

When are the Republicans going to stop being infidel, protestant, and renegade to their own, Republican Doctrine regarding our alleged, War on Drugs?

All drugs need to be legalized, sold through a pharmacy and taxed, with the taxes going to rehab. When are you going to get smart and not rely on a party.

Forum List

Back