Should the President issue a one time pardon to ALL wrong doers in government?

leecross

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2019
I just had a thought that the reason for all of this nonsense in Washington is for three reasons.

To gain power

To avoid punishment for past crimes

To maintain a swampy status quo.

There might be others that come to your mind.

If so, please add them to the list.

What I WANT is for all the bastards to be hung.

That likely wont ever hapoen.

But in the meantime, half of our Government poses a worsening problem every day.

If the President made a plea bargain deal with ALL the current Senators and Congresspeople to grant them amnesty in exchange for a full allocution and their help in fixing the system they took criminal advantage of, would that be enoughto bust through this impasse?

Should DJT issue pardons to all the Dem bad doers who confess and who then help rehabilitate govt so these problem areas are forever eliminated?

And those who don't come clean, hammer them out of existence?

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

No, STFU with that bullshit!

Many traitorous fuckers need to hang.

I'm there.

Your post is like the thought of my better angel.

But there is something to be gained which might not seem immediately apparent.

Of course they would be presented a VERY tempting offer.

A guarantee of freedom if they leave the government for good and agree to never again enter politics or have anything to do with politics ever again.

Then a full recounting of what they did criminally.

Finally, helping the government make the system better where the criminal employee had taken advantage of it.

In exchange for their freedom?

It might be an offer that no one can refuse.

Oh, and all the hatred and attacks on the President might possibly see a significant drop when people who aren't trying to stay out of prison by leading the attacks on him, are no longer forced to share a bed with Islamists and Communists and other slugs.

Imagine the possibilities.

Last edited:
No pardon for Hillary. Lock her up.

I know.

Believe me.

I know.

Please consider my post to Marion Morrison.

All of the bs we slog through every day involving this deadly seriously stupid game in Washington MIGHT just fade away if those leading the opposition were assured freedom.

You get that.

But what isnt readily apparentis thatthe parasitic Jihahidsts and Communists would also exposed and ripoed from their support system.

Without that support those groups with those anti American ideologies might become paralyzed and very easy to identify.

There would be a considerable amount to possibly gain.

Half of the limiters on our lives might just disappear overnight.

Maybe.

Possible.

Last edited:

But there is something to be gained which might not seem immediTely apparent.

I'm there.

But they would be presented a VERY tempting offer.

A guarantee of freedom if they leave the government for good and agree they not enter politics ever. Then a full recounting of what they did criminally.

Finally, helping the government make the system better where the criminal employee had taken advantage of it.

Oh, and all the hatred and attacks on the President might possibly see a significant drop when people who aren't trying to stay out of prison by leading the attacks on him, are no longer forced to share a bed with Islamists and Communists and other slugs.

Whatever, guy. Right is right, and wrong is wrong. Pick a side.

No pardon for Hillary. Lock her up.

I know.

Believe me.

I know.

Please consider my post to Marion Morrison.

Not sure. Barack Barack Obama and Bill Clinton are no longer involved in the government, but both should still be considered a threat to this country.

And it would be interesting...VERY INTERESTING to see which way they would gamble.

Would they fess up for a "get out of jail" card like that at the expense of their reputations?

Yeah. Right. What reputations?

Interesting choices either way.

I am for the style of justice our forefathers delivered to corrupt politicians....
Pelosi-tar-and-feathers3.jpg

What a bizarre thread

I take it you're adverse to the idea that murderers and violent rapists, an traitors should hang, yes?

Aww, you poor little snowflake. :itsok:

Such things gave you the freedom you have to this day.

If not for that, you might have to sing "Oh Canada" or some shit.

I'm there.

A guarantee of freedom if they leave the government for good and agree they not enter politics ever. Then a full recounting of what they did criminally.

Would you like to POSSIBLY eliminate all the Communist and Jihadist activity in the USA for a few years at least?

You dont get that kind of result by simply doing the (admittedly) right thing.

Heck, you dont even get a chance to have this kind of discussion.

Since 9/11/01 I have never once imagined how we might arrest the progress of Islam in America without a bloody war on our soil.

THIS COULD POSSIBLY DO THAT.

I think you should weigh the options carefully.

I'm there.

Would you like to POSSIBLY eliminate all the Communist and Jihadist activity in the USA for a few years at least?

You dont get that kind of result by simply doing the (admittedly) right thing.

Heck, you dont even get a chance to have this kind of discussion.

Since 9/11/01 I have never once imagined how we might arrest the progress of Islam in America without a bloody war on our soil.

THIS COULD POSSIBLY DO THAT.

I thi k you should weigh the ootions carefully.

The options are weighed:

What a bizarre thread

I take it you're adverse to the idea that murderers and violent rapists, an traitors should hang, yes?

Aww, you poor little snowflake. :itsok:

Such things gave you the freedom you have to this day.

If not for that, you might have to sing "Oh Canada" or some shit.
What the fuck do you think you're talking about?

The OP idiot wants to make criminality in DC a freebie.

You don't find that bizarre?

Forum List

Back