Does wearing a short skirt justify being raped?

Not always...

450px-Man_In_Mens_Skirt._Sandals_And_Tank_Top.jpg

The Maga hat is a sign to the majority of Americans that one who wears it supports a President that clearly can not be trusted. So I would say if you want to be trusted by the majority of people in your country then I would TAKE THE HAT OFF silly. It's not rocket science.

— Vincent D'Onofrio (@vincentdonofrio) January 21, 2019

Ah, the good old false equivalency gag.
Not really. Infringing on someone's individual rights, when they haven't done so to someone else, isn't okay in any instance, regardless of their ideology, dress, mannerisms, belief, or any number of preferences, ideas, or individual qualities. It's inherently unethical.

If this isn't the dumbest most offensive false equivalency straw man I have ever heard...

Not really. Infringing on someone's individual rights, when they haven't done so to someone else, isn't okay in any instance, regardless of their ideology, dress, mannerisms, belief, or any number of preferences, ideas, or individual qualities. It's inherently unethical.
I didn't say it was OK to harass them, it's said it was a false equivalency.

And it is. The situations are not the same.

only if you are a man and you are Scottish

you can wear a skirt :2up:

otherwise.....get lost

They are, because you're infringing on their individual rights on the basis of their clothing, both are unethical. If you don't think it's okay, then we're in agreement.

many left wingers, and certainly their sycophants in the media, are happy to advocate for violence against folks simply for expressing political views they don't agree with

many left wingers, and certainly their sycophants in the media, are happy to advocate for violence against folks simply for expressing political views they don't agree with

It's called TDS

we all know about it!

The Lunatic Left didn't get that name for nothing..... they are total psychopaths

They are, because you're infringing on their individual rights on the basis of their clothing, both are unethical. If you don't think it's okay, then we're in agreement.
Wearing a short skirt is not akin to wearing a political statement.

Rape and harassment are not equal.

The Maga hat is a sign to the majority of Americans that one who wears it supports a President that clearly can not be trusted. So I would say if you want to be trusted by the majority of people in your country then I would TAKE THE HAT OFF silly. It's not rocket science.

— Vincent D'Onofrio (@vincentdonofrio) January 21, 2019
Vincent D'Onofrio?

Are you fucking serious?

if your answer is "NO"; yet you think it is OK to harass people for wearing political slogans, MAGA hats specifically, then please explain your position

thanks

A short skirt is a fashion statement.

A maga hat is an intelligence test that you failed.

Oddly you seem to "normalize" violence against women

Forum List

Back