Should the Police Profile During "Urban Beach Weekend" In South Beach Miami Florida

Why would you say something like that? what the fuck is wrong with you?:cuckoo:

Because young men go to South Beach hoping that they will meet a hot Brazilian chick and go back to her hotel with her. However, there is also great risk in South Beach this weekend.

I want to go to South Beach, never been.

You will like it, but not during this weekend. There are a lot of hot chicks who want to get laid. Many of them are as sexy as your avatars.

Because young men go to South Beach hoping that they will meet a hot Brazilian chick and go back to her hotel with her. However, there is also great risk in South Beach this weekend.

You will like it, but not during this weekend. There are a lot of hot chicks who want to get laid. Many of them are as sexy as your avatars.

Its like that in California but they won't talk to you unless you are a high roller and they are very snobby, is it like that in South Beach?

Its like that in California but they won't talk to you unless you are a high roller and they are very snobby, is it like that in South Beach?

I've lived in California too (orange county). Florida has sluts that are way less picky.

I've lived in California too (orange county). Florida has sluts that are way less picky.

Sounds good. Don't get me wrong there are alot of women in Cali that will put out regardless of your financial status but the best looking ones are looking for a sugar daddy to take care of them.

From what I recall, there is more crime during Ultra Fest but it doesn't cause as much notice since Ultra Fest patrons are mostly white.

:eusa_whistle:

Sounds good. Don't get me wrong there are alot of women in Cali that will put out regardless of your financial status but the best looking ones are looking for a sugar daddy to take care of them.

In Florida, it takes a lot less money.

It's not really much different than any other weekend in South Beach, crime wise.
bullshit !! every time their is a black bike week or some other bullshit involving you people the crime rates go sky high !!! thats the damn truth slut !!! and no matter what you and your guilt ridden pussy assed American hating leftist white handlers say to distort the facts.... nothing willl change the truth !!!

From what I recall, there is more crime during Ultra Fest but it doesn't cause as much notice since Ultra Fest patrons are mostly white.

:eusa_whistle:
another fucking lie !!! and i don't need to see a link to know this !!! i have lived in a 70% Africoon community !!! and i know what your speices is all about !!

If there is a history of an increase in violence, saturation patrolling of the area usually is conducive to a decrease in criminal activity.

Take the cops out of the car and have them walking the beat on almost every block. Think someone is going to jack somebody up if there are cops all over the place?
Not a good answer (IMHO), because this cost the tax payers dearly when we see this sort of response after the fact or by having to deal with the facts during the event, especially in respect to lawlessness and mayhem allowed to go wild until what ?? I say ordinances should be placed in action by these cities prior to, and they should be strictly enforced consistantly and diligently all year long in order to clean up a situation, and not just do this on occassion when warranted (inconsistantly), and all due to a specific occassion or happening/event. The towns or cities should gain a reputation that these kinds of bad things are not tolerated in their towns or cities, no matter what the overall business is generated from it or the profiting is to be assumed in it all, because sometimes dirty money isn't worth taking in, and selling ones community and citizens souls out for that money is a traggic & devastating thing.

Racism or profiling is going to be always hurled or levied at the towns, police forces and so on and so forth (Myrtle Beach is a fine example of the problems found in this sort of thing), and this when either a large group of black bikers or other mixed bikers or even white bikers come to town to party, whom being connected to infamous groups, trouble or just plain crazyness when gather for an event of this nature,(in which for so many times now, has ended up going wrong big time), it always causes the bikers to cry fowl on the city or police forces when this happens to them, but you know what, the city and it's citizens should always come first, and law and order regardless of the claims made in racism charges or profiling charges by these groups & their cronies, should fall upon deaf ears.. I think the citizens of these communities should have the last say so in who comes in to their towns in these ways and/or who does not, yet it's all depending on the actions of the bikers themselves working together as a group, in which they should be trying to seperate themselves from the ones who are messing it up for them, but how do you do that as a biker group and/or groups ??

I say go by stats, even though the stats may not be comfortable to look at or acknowledge in the end, but the stats are the only indicator of who is the problem, and who is not amongst these groups.

Myrtle Beach all but banned the Bike Weeks totally, and this because of major problems down there, but finally they formulated a better strategy to deal with it all (strict ordinances to be observed), and so it is allowed for a while longer in that city.

There is no reason to allow groups to come into a town or area (regardless of their color), to cause trouble or chaos to ensue, in which disrupts the community and character of the area in which citizens of that area have to or want to live within (NO EXCUSE).

If there is a history of an increase in violence, saturation patrolling of the area usually is conducive to a decrease in criminal activity.

Take the cops out of the car and have them walking the beat on almost every block. Think someone is going to jack somebody up if there are cops all over the place?
Not a good answer (IMHO), because this cost the tax payers dearly when we see this sort of response after the fact or by having to deal with the facts during the event, especially in respect to lawlessness and mayhem allowed to go wild until what ?? I say ordinances should be placed in action by these cities prior to, and they should be strictly enforced consistantly and diligently all year long in order to clean up a situation, and not just do this on occassion when warranted (inconsistantly), and all due to a specific occassion or happening/event. The towns or cities should gain a reputation that these kinds of bad things are not tolerated in their towns or cities, no matter what the overall business is generated from it or the profiting is to be assumed in it all, because sometimes dirty money isn't worth taking in, and selling ones community and citizens souls out for that money is a traggic & devastating thing.

Racism or profiling is going to be always hurled or levied at the towns, police forces and so on and so forth (Myrtle Beach is a fine example of the problems found in this sort of thing), and this when either a large group of black bikers or other mixed bikers or even white bikers come to town to party, whom being connected to infamous groups, trouble or just plain crazyness when gather for an event of this nature,(in which for so many times now, has ended up going wrong big time), it always causes the bikers to cry fowl on the city or police forces when this happens to them, but you know what, the city and it's citizens should always come first, and law and order regardless of the claims made in racism charges or profiling charges by these groups & their cronies, should fall upon deaf ears.. I think the citizens of these communities should have the last say so in who comes in to their towns in these ways and/or who does not, yet it's all depending on the actions of the bikers themselves working together as a group, in which they should be trying to seperate themselves from the ones who are messing it up for them, but how do you do that as a biker group and/or groups ??

I say go by stats, even though the stats may not be comfortable to look at or acknowledge in the end, but the stats are the only indicator of who is the problem, and who is not amongst these groups.

Myrtle Beach all but banned the Bike Weeks totally, and this because of major problems down there, but finally they formulated a better strategy to deal with it all (strict ordinances to be observed), and so it is allowed for a while longer in that city.

There is no reason to allow groups to come into a town or area (regardless of their color), to cause trouble or chaos to ensue, in which disrupts the community and character of the area in which citizens of that area have to or want to live within (NO EXCUSE).
Like Myrtle Beach found out, it's nearly impossible to ban a specific group with ordinances. (The original) Bike Week has been going on for many years. Yes bikers party hard drink too much and get into a fight from time to time, but we generally have respect for private property and law enforcement. MB figured the best way to curb the vandalism, theft of services and violence at BBW was to refuse to issue permits but were met with cries of "racism".
It remains to be seen if tougher ordinances will make BBW as big a money maker for Myrtle Beach as it's non racial counterpart.

My take on Urban Beach Weekend is that many businesses close up or have to hire extra security, there's always a few shootings and the occasional face eating. Folks with common sense stay the hell away from South Beach Memorial Day Weekend. We shall see how this year shakes out, but I don't hold out a lot of hope.

Last edited:
my son was headed to southbeach this weekend......when i saw this thread....i told him what was gonna be happening.. they went to 'hollywood beach' instead.....i am horrified by the news ....
as much as i hate the op's blather....i have to be thankful that the warning was given

So face eating happens every once in a while in South Beach? :dunno:

Vorarephilia is just another normal sexual orientation just like homosexuality. These were most likely consenting adults. The cops had no right to interfere. The police are bigoted haters who do not understand how some people express their love for each-other.

Excerpt from Wikipedia:

Vorarephilia (often shortened to vore) is a sexual fetish and paraphilia where arousal occurs from the idea of eating, or being eaten by, another person.[1][2][3] The fantasy may sometimes involve the victim being swallowed dead or alive, and may or may not include digestion

link: Vorarephilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vorarephilia is just another normal sexual orientation just like homosexuality. These were most likely consenting adults. The cops had no right to interfere. The police are bigoted haters who do not understand how some people express their love for each-other.

Excerpt from Wikipedia:

Vorarephilia (often shortened to vore) is a sexual fetish and paraphilia where arousal occurs from the idea of eating, or being eaten by, another person.[1][2][3] The fantasy may sometimes involve the victim being swallowed dead or alive, and may or may not include digestion

I see.

Excerpt from Wikipedia:

I see.

Of course I am being sarcastic in order to demonstrate that "the mind that alters, alters all". My thoughts are the logical extension of the gay agenda.

Last edited:
my son was headed to southbeach this weekend......when i saw this thread....i told him what was gonna be happening.. they went to 'hollywood beach' instead.....i am horrified by the news ....
as much as i hate the op's blather....i have to be thankful that the warning was given

:confused: What news? There were no major incidents on Miami Beach.

It's not really much different than any other weekend in South Beach, crime wise.
bullshit !! every time their is a black bike week or some other bullshit involving you people the crime rates go sky high !!! thats the damn truth slut !!! and no matter what you and your guilt ridden pussy assed American hating leftist white handlers say to distort the facts.... nothing willl change the truth !!!

"you people" :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back