At Least One Industry Flourishing In Age Of Obama

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[Its only natural with the new Black Panthers leader telling whites that they should be thankful the Black Panthers aren't hanging 'Crackers'..........yet.]

"Forget Facebook. If you’re looking for a nice return on an investment, firearms are clearly the way to go these days. Ironically enough, the most liberal state in the nation is benefiting off a surge in gun and ammunition purchases.

Gun sales are booming as buyers arm themselves, partly because they fear President Obama will win re-election this fall and pass tough new gun-control laws, analysts say.

“I would characterize this as a gun-buying frenzy,” Jim Barrett of CL King & Associates said yesterday after Springfield-based Smith & Wesson’s reported blowout quarterly sales.

Smith & Wesson said preliminary net sales from continuing operations rose 28 percent to $129 million during the latest quarter. The gun maker also reported a $439 million backlog of orders — a $252 million increase from a year earlier.

Weapons manufacturers across the industry are logging similar numbers."

At Least One Industry is Doing Great Under Failed President | Jammie Wearing Fools

"New Black Panthers Leader: “Whites Should Be Thankful We’re Not Hanging Crackers By Nooses Yet, Yet, Yet”…

Eric Holder’s “people.”

Via The Blaze:

“I love black people, and I hate the g*ddamn white man, woman, and child, grandma, aunt, uncle, Pappa Billy Bob, and whoever else. Redneck Tom and Blueneck Robert, and whoever else you wanna name. I hate the white man. I hate the very look of white people. I hate the sound of white people. G*ddamnit, I hate thesmell of white people. I hate the oppression of white people, I hate the murder and the rape and the torture and the taking away of our names, our culture, our God, our music and damn, I hate this cracker for everything he has done to us.”

“You should be thankful we’re not running around here hanging crackers by nooses and all that kind of stuff, yet, yet, yet.”

“Some of us, some of y’all — are even scared to have a wet dream about killing the g*ddamn cracker.”"

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » New Black Panthers Leader: “Whites Should Be Thankful We

America may not be on the verge of turning into Rhodesia yet, especially if the American voter turns Barry away this fall.
In case the Black Panther didn't take his history courses seriously when he was in school, or even if, here's a page .
When Germany invaded the Soviet Union Jiune 20,1941, the German Army was the best trained, best equipped, possessed the best tactics, had the highest morale, and had the best leadership of any army in the world. Absolutely unstoppable on paper. Indeed they were, gaining six hundred miles on a front over a thousand miles long in six weeks. But as is usual in a war, German soldiers began returning home in body bags in number. Despite capturing millions of Soviet soldiers as the German Army came to within twenty miles of Moscow that winter, the Russians were still able to field additional half million man army after half million man army with no apparent diminution in resources. Abundant manpower is a tactical weapon in itself. You're only thirteen per cent.

Gun sales are booming...but it has nothing to do with possible gun laws IMO...it is because people can feel the coming economic storm.
I know that is why I bought an additional handgun.

Gun sales are booming...but it has nothing to do with possible gun laws IMO...it is because people can feel the coming economic storm.
I know that is why I bought an additional handgun.

I have to disagree.

Here in my home town, they are up due to fear of loss of the right to own one.

No one is tsalking about fear of anarchy....they are all talking about fear of Obama and his adversion to the existing gun laws.

If you have noticed the increase in random murders, then you won't even have to be curious about the increase in gun sales. You already know.

If you have noticed the increase in random murders, then you won't even have to be curious about the increase in gun sales. You already know.

And of course you have statistical evidence of your assertion that "random murders" are increasing, right? What exactly is a "random murder"?

Law-abiding citizens don't murder other people. CRIMINALS, aka "law breakers", kill other people.

Law-abiding citizens buy firearms as DEFENSIVE weapons. Protection. From criminals.

I for one can tell you that if you enter my home, I don't know who you are, and you become "aggressive" with me and/or my family, you are DEAD. No questions asked.

It'll really piss me off that I'll have to clean up your blood and deal with the whole trauma it would cause my family, but that's the way it is.

And of course you have statistical evidence of your assertion that "random murders" are increasing, right? What exactly is a "random murder"?

Law-abiding citizens don't murder other people. CRIMINALS, aka "law breakers", kill other people.

Law-abiding citizens buy firearms as DEFENSIVE weapons. Protection. From criminals.

I for one can tell you that if you enter my home, I don't know who you are, and you become "aggressive" with me and/or my family, you are DEAD. No questions asked.

It'll really piss me off that I'll have to clean up your blood and deal with the whole trauma it would cause my family, but that's the way it is.

I would suggest that you pay attention to the world around you, at least maybe past your block. Someone may not try to enter your home. They may stab you while you're shopping in Target instead. Mob into a restaurant where you have decided to stop for lunch and club diners with batons and tire irons. People are buying guns, or even more guns because the nation is falling into a kind of anarchy on the street as well as in your home

I would suggest that you pay attention to the world around you, at least maybe past your block. Someone may not try to enter your home. They may stab you while you're shopping in Target instead. Mob into a restaurant where you have decided to stop for lunch and club diners with batons and tire irons. People are buying guns, or even more guns because the nation is falling into a kind of anarchy on the street as well as in your home

I would suggest that you emerge from your basement computer command center once in awhile and understand that the world is a dangerous place, and defending yourself with a STEAK KNIFE is not going to cut it (pun intended).

I have a concealed carry permit, and I live in an "open carry" state. If somebody is foolish enough to bring a knife to a gun fight, then guess who wins?

"Anarchy" is complete and utter disregard for all laws, all socially acceptable behaviors, and complete moral bankruptcy. LEGAL gun owners are the antithesis of anarchy.

Maybe someday you'll have the opportunity to THANK a gun owner for saving your life. THEN you'll "get it".

"TruthSeeker56
Member #31238

"Anarchy" is complete and utter disregard for all laws, all socially acceptable behaviors, and complete moral bankruptcy. "

A basic description of the Obama administration

I would suggest that you emerge from your basement computer command center once in awhile and understand that the world is a dangerous place, and defending yourself with a STEAK KNIFE is not going to cut it (pun intended).

I have a concealed carry permit, and I live in an "open carry" state. If somebody is foolish enough to bring a knife to a gun fight, then guess who wins?

"Anarchy" is complete and utter disregard for all laws, all socially acceptable behaviors, and complete moral bankruptcy. LEGAL gun owners are the antithesis of anarchy.

Maybe someday you'll have the opportunity to THANK a gun owner for saving your life. THEN you'll "get it".

I don't need to thank a gun owner for saving my life. I AM a gun owner and perfectly capable of saving my own life without any hesitation whatsoever.

We are in a state of anarchy now. It's a big country, maybe no so widespread but it exists.

Woman attacked while ordering lunch at McDonald's drive-thru | wtsp.com

Two women jumped out of the car in front of her.

"She was right in my window just punching me in my face, pulling my hair," Shannon said. "She started biting on my hands so severely. I thought she was gonna bite 'em off, actually."

Then a man jumped out of the car and threw a soda through her window.

"He said, 'This is for you, you white b----. This is a grape soda.' And then they took off," Shannon said.

You will never go broke overestimating the paranoia of gun owners

What the devil are you doing on a thread like this? The maniacs drive these threads. Lay down with dogs, arise with fleas.

But you're right. The paranoia of gun owners is what drives the NRA to new depths each and every election cycle. Always remember: the Democrats want to take away your guns. That's the meme recited by gun nuts and their cover organization, the NRA since I was eligible to vote way back in 1976. The tune changes, but the lyrics remain the same.

[Its only natural with the new Black Panthers leader telling whites that they should be thankful the Black Panthers aren't hanging 'Crackers'..........yet.]

"Forget Facebook. If you’re looking for a nice return on an investment, firearms are clearly the way to go these days. Ironically enough, the most liberal state in the nation is benefiting off a surge in gun and ammunition purchases.

Gun sales are booming as buyers arm themselves, partly because they fear President Obama will win re-election this fall and pass tough new gun-control laws, analysts say.

“I would characterize this as a gun-buying frenzy,” Jim Barrett of CL King & Associates said yesterday after Springfield-based Smith & Wesson’s reported blowout quarterly sales.

Smith & Wesson said preliminary net sales from continuing operations rose 28 percent to $129 million during the latest quarter. The gun maker also reported a $439 million backlog of orders — a $252 million increase from a year earlier.

Weapons manufacturers across the industry are logging similar numbers."

At Least One Industry is Doing Great Under Failed President | Jammie Wearing Fools

"New Black Panthers Leader: “Whites Should Be Thankful We’re Not Hanging Crackers By Nooses Yet, Yet, Yet”…

Eric Holder’s “people.”

Via The Blaze:

“I love black people, and I hate the g*ddamn white man, woman, and child, grandma, aunt, uncle, Pappa Billy Bob, and whoever else. Redneck Tom and Blueneck Robert, and whoever else you wanna name. I hate the white man. I hate the very look of white people. I hate the sound of white people. G*ddamnit, I hate thesmell of white people. I hate the oppression of white people, I hate the murder and the rape and the torture and the taking away of our names, our culture, our God, our music and damn, I hate this cracker for everything he has done to us.”

“You should be thankful we’re not running around here hanging crackers by nooses and all that kind of stuff, yet, yet, yet.”

“Some of us, some of y’all — are even scared to have a wet dream about killing the g*ddamn cracker.”"

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » New Black Panthers Leader: “Whites Should Be Thankful We

As co-owner of a gun shop I can attest to the rise in gun sales. A lot more women are buying handguns.

Well said. In my house I refuse to give any warning shots..... ammo is too expensive. :lol:

In between Obama's constant want to increase gun control, the threat of an economic meltdown and roving gangs of Black "youths", is it any surprise that gun sales are through the roof?

You will never go broke overestimating the paranoia of gun owners

What the devil are you doing on a thread like this? The maniacs drive these threads. Lay down with dogs, arise with fleas.

But you're right. The paranoia of gun owners is what drives the NRA to new depths each and every election cycle. Always remember: the Democrats want to take away your guns. That's the meme recited by gun nuts and their cover organization, the NRA since I was eligible to vote way back in 1976. The tune changes, but the lyrics remain the same.

So what is your knife of choice, when it comes to defending yourself? Steak knife? Plastic fast food restaurant knife? Maybe a hammer?

Good luck to ya, "dead man walking".

Forum List

Back