Should the Police Profile During "Urban Beach Weekend" In South Beach Miami Florida

garyganu

May 4, 2012
The Memorial Day weekend has become "Urban Beach Weekend" in the high class tourist district of "South Beach" in Miami Beach, Florida.

During this weekend, black thugs invade South beach and cause vandalism and crime and they perpetrate assaults and shootings.

This year the police will be gearing up for the violence, destruction, flash mobs and murders that have occurred during each of the past 5 Memorial Day weekends in South Beach.

Virtually all of the violence, vandalism and shootings are perpetrated by young black thugs. The local businesses and residents are also terrorized with flash mobs of young black thugs.

Should the police stop and question all black thugs in South Beach this weekend in an effort to save lives? Or should they make random checks (including old ladies and nuns) in order to avoid the appearance of being racist?

read about it here: Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL: Memorial Day Warning -- Avoid Urban Beach Week and Areas with Black Populations (of any size)

Last edited:
It's not really much different than any other weekend in South Beach, crime wise.

Not true. The thugs terrorize South Beach on the Urban beach weekend. Monday I will give you the death count.

Just google it.

No, I don't think that the police should stop and question all Black people. They should be vigilant and react to any type of lawless behavior as well as "throe the book" at the perpetrators. Do you think that the police should stop and question all white bikers because they may or may not be part of a 1%'er Motorcycle Club???

It's not really much different than any other weekend in South Beach, crime wise.

Not true. The thugs terrorize South Beach on the Urban beach weekend. Monday I will give you the death count.

Just google it.

Have you ever been to South Beach? I don't care what your "death count" says. There are more violent weekends.

You can't be serious.
Name one weekend more violent than the South Beach Urban Beach Weekend!
Name one other weekend where some shop keepers are boarding up their windows like they are preparing for a hurricane.
There are people that dread this weekend, a lot of the people that live on South Beach head else where for a few days to miss the chaos. The City has been trying to rid itself of the gathering for a few years now.

The Memorial Day weekend has become "Urban Beach Weekend" in the high class tourist district of "South Beach" in Miami Beach, Florida.

During this weekend, black thugs invade South beach and cause vandalism and crime and they perpetrate assaults and shootings.

This year the police will be gearing up for the violence, destruction, flash mobs and murders that have occurred during each of the past 5 Memorial Day weekends in South Beach.

Virtually all of the violence, vandalism and shootings are perpetrated by young black thugs. The local businesses and residents are also terrorized with flash mobs of young black thugs.

Should the police stop and question all black thugs in South Beach this weekend in an effort to save lives? Or should they make random checks (including old ladies and nuns) in order to avoid the appearance of being racist?

read about it here: Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL: Memorial Day Warning -- Avoid Urban Beach Week and Areas with Black Populations (of any size)

Profiling is a useful tool that should be used daily.

No, I don't think that the police should stop and question all Black people. They should be vigilant and react to any type of lawless behavior as well as "throe the book" at the perpetrators. Do you think that the police should stop and question all white bikers because they may or may not be part of a 1%'er Motorcycle Club???

Yes, I think that the police should stop, question and give tickets to all bikers that have modified exhaust systems. Loud exhaust is illegal in virtually all states. Loud exhausts are a big "F-U" to all of those within earshot, this should not be tolerated. Police should also check the drivers and their vehicles for any other violations and throw the book at them.

If people want to "emulate" outlaw bikers, they should be treated like outlaw bikers.

Last edited:

Just google it.

Have you ever been to South Beach? I don't care what your "death count" says. There are more violent weekends.

Yes, I live in South Florida and my girlfriend used to work as a bartender in South Beach. I know all about it first hand.

If there is a history of an increase in violence, saturation patrolling of the area usually is conducive to a decrease in criminal activity.

Take the cops out of the car and have them walking the beat on almost every block. Think someone is going to jack somebody up if there are cops all over the place?

If there is a history of an increase in violence, saturation patrolling of the area usually is conducive to a decrease in criminal activity.

Take the cops out of the car and have them walking the beat on almost every block. Think someone is going to jack somebody up if there are cops all over the place?

The cops are outnumbered by the black thugs.

o i know high....we are adventurers....we mingle with the blacks.....

people are such fucking idiots.....and this guy is most likely a stormfront left over

o i know high....we are adventurers....we mingle with the blacks.....

people are such fucking idiots.....and this guy is most likely a stormfront left over

Yeah. I've worked at some of these events without the least bit of problem. Just tell him to leave his hood at home. ;)

my son is headed to southbeach...thanks yall....i wasnt worried to death before now i am

Adventure means risk. Your son is at risk. Maybe he'll get laid, Maybe he will get his head bashed in. I wish him good luck with that.

Why would you say something like that? what the fuck is wrong with you?:cuckoo:

Because young men go to South Beach hoping that they will meet a hot Brazilian chick and go back to her hotel with her. However, there is also great risk in South Beach this weekend.

Adventure means risk. Your son is at risk. Maybe he'll get laid, Maybe he will get his head bashed in. I wish him good luck with that.

Why would you say something like that? what the fuck is wrong with you?:cuckoo:

Because young men go to South Beach hoping that they will meet a hot Brazilian chick and go back to her hotel with her. However, there is also great risk in South Beach this weekend.

I want to go to South Beach, never been.

Forum List

Back