Should the next Republican president use his executive PEN to outlaw abortions?

Obama set the standard for creating law with the executive pen & phone after all.

What say you?

So you are saying that Obama could overturn Citizen's United through Executive Action?

If you are saying he cannot- well then Obama would agree- since he is openly against the Citizen's United Ruling- but has issued no executive order to counter it.

Almost like he understands- unlike you- that a President cannot use an executive order to ignore a Supreme Court ruling.

When it comes to what Obama understands, he should look to what he said 22 times about not having the authority to do what he did with immigration. He was openly against doing what he did based on HIS claims he didn't have the authority to do it. Then he did it.

I'm sure you have some excuse as to why it was OK despite Obama understanding 22 times he couldn't do it.

You can bet your buns there's gonna be payback. Not only with executive actions being issued and some of Obama's overturned but there will be "get even time" in Congress as well. That said, we must first elect a Republican President.

As long as it isnt an RINO yeah.
I love it when Republicans fight among themselves

A RINO is your only chance to elect a President. Electiong a conservative from Jesusland is not going to happen

Electing a RINO would be like electing a worthless Liberal piece of shit. The turd might not be as dark brown but it's still a turd.

Great societies don't force one person to fund the results of someone else's choices.

So we don't have to pay for Bush43's illegal warmongering choice?

:cuckoo:

What's illegal about the C-I-C using authority granted to him by the Constitution and from a vote by members of Congress?

You have to remember that these far left drones support the illegal wars of Obama, so for them to use the tired old debunked religious talking point, shows they do not know anything..

Great societies don't force one person to fund the results of someone else's choices.

What's illegal about the C-I-C using authority granted to him by the Constitution and from a vote by members of Congress?

You have to remember that these far left drones support the illegal wars of Obama, so for them to use the tired old debunked religious talking point, shows they do not know anything..

Liberals don't see what Obama does as wrong even if it's the same thing they say was wrong under a Republican President. Look at Obama's claim about the debt ceiling until he supported raising it. Look at what Obama said about his authority to issue an EO on immigration until he did it.

Liberals don't see what Obama does as wrong even if it's the same thing they say was wrong under a Republican President. Look at Obama's claim about the debt ceiling until he supported raising it. Look at what Obama said about his authority to issue an EO on immigration until he did it.

You mean how the far left screamed about due process up until 2009? And then Obama does away with it?

Yep they are programmed not to see those things..

Do you support me having the choice with MY money when it comes to not supporting her kids? That's the problem with people like you. You expect the woman to have the sole choice with her body yet when she can't afford the results, it's OK for her to demand others fund something they were told to butt out of when it was happening. I don't care if she has 20 kids as long as I don't have to support a damn one of them for a choice she made.

You really don't get it, do you?

If a pregnant women wants an abortion (maybe because she feels she isn't in a position to support kids) you want to deny her that choice but at the same time you refuse to pay to support those kids that you force her to have.

And somehow you don't see anything wrong with that way of reasoning.....

:alcoholic:

Personally I dont care if a women gets an abortion as long as it's early in the pregnancy.
Nor do I have a problem with BC or the morning after pill.
I do however have a problem when I'm asked to pay for the children she doesnt abort......all six of em.

Including the five she had after knowing she couldn't afford the first one.

You mean how the far left screamed about due process up until 2009? And then Obama does away with it?

Yep they are programmed not to see those things..

More like programmed to think their guy doing them is OK because he really cares.

What illegal warmongering? You mean the war that Mrs. Clinton endorsed with her vote? If that was illegal then that is just another reason that the democrats should not back Mrs. Clinton.
The choice to invade was Bush's and Bush's alone

Like he liked to say....he was the decider

So the C-I-C using something the Constitution explicitly delegates his authority to do is illegal?
Illegal? Hell no

Responsible? Definitely not

What illegal warmongering? You mean the war that Mrs. Clinton endorsed with her vote? If that was illegal then that is just another reason that the democrats should not back Mrs. Clinton.

And he decided to after Mrs. Clinton gave her OK. It would have been interesting if Bush had gone to war without following the dictates of the COTUS. You know as Clinton and Obama have done.

If the next President is a Republucan he can use his pen to by-pass Congress and do pretty much whatever he wants to do because Obama has set the precedence. Libs can complain and whine, that's about it.

And he decided to after Mrs. Clinton gave her OK. It would have been interesting if Bush had gone to war without following the dictates of the COTUS. You know as Clinton and Obama have done.
Do you know what going to war means?

Evidently not

If the next President is a Republucan he can use his pen to by-pass Congress and do pretty much whatever he wants to do because Obama has set the precedence. Libs can complain and whine, that's about it.

The next Republican President hasn't been born yet

Evidently not

When was the last time war was declared?

Obama set the standard for creating law with the executive pen & phone after all.

What say you?
Not really. What Obama did with executive orders pales in comparison to other presidents.
Lincoln freed the slaves with an executive order.
Most of the new deal was created with executive orders.
Truman used an executive order to desegregated the armed forces
Over 110,000 Japanese-Americans were imprisoned with an executive order.
Over 300 Indian Reservations were created with executive orders.
Wilson made hunting with a torch a criminal offense with an executive order.
Beginning with George Washington, Presidents have been issuing executive orders in lieu of congressional action and they will continue to do so. They have created agencies, issued bank notes, and implemented treaties, all without any action of Congress.

What say you?
Not really. What Obama did with executive orders pales in comparison to other presidents.
Lincoln freed the slaves with an executive order.
Most of the new deal was created with executive orders.
Truman used an executive order to desegregated the armed forces
Over 110,000 Japanese-Americans were imprisoned with an executive order.
Over 300 Indian Reservations were created with executive orders.
Wilson made hunting with a torch a criminal offense with an executive order.
Beginning with George Washington, Presidents have been issuing executive orders in lieu of congressional action and they will continue to do so. They have created agencies, issued bank notes, and implemented treaties, all without any action of Congress.

Lincoln didn't fre

Evidently not

Are you saying that what many Democrats endorsed Bush to do wasn't war?

So the C-I-C using something the Constitution explicitly delegates his authority to do is illegal?
Illegal? Hell no

Responsible? Definitely not

Matter of opinion and yours doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back